Page 83 of 86 [ 1376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86  Next

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2013, 11:38 am

Fluttershy is definitely my favorite pony, but as far as personality goes I'm probably more similar to Twilight Sparkle or Rarity. Well, at least that's what the personality tests tell me. ^^

I would especially love to meet Tara Strong as well, and John de Lancie would be cool too since Discord is probably one of my favorite villains ever. I really like how Tara Strong has a strong relationship with the community, and how she's not afraid to embrace the more "PG-13" side of the fandom. :P Her voice acting is great too, needless to say, but it really is her involvement in the MLP fandom that interests me.

AlanSmithee
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Dec 2013, 9:24 pm

My villain rankings:

1. Discord
2. King Sombra
3. Nightmare Moon / Queen Chrysalis
4. Trixie Lulamoon
5. Mane-iac
6. Ahuizotl / Garble
7. Sunset Shimmer

To be continued/updated...?

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2013, 7:32 pm

This week's episode was just "Ok."

The twist of the episode was kind of spoiled for me, but I still kind of enjoyed it.

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2014, 5:13 pm

Liked the new episode.

Coco Pommel is my new favorite pony! :)

Tazweteq
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Jan 2014, 12:36 am

Best episode of the season so far for me!

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2014, 3:54 am

Is anyone here a fan of Flufflepuff? I sure am. :D

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2014, 5:08 pm

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
Is anyone here a fan of Flufflepuff? I sure am. :D

I've seen fan art of that.

Anyway, I enjoyed the new episode today. :)

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2014, 8:07 pm

Well, guys. I just got off of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Wiki, and look at what I found as the summary for episode eleven:

Quote:
Summary from episode press release

"As Twilight Sparkle eagerly anticipates the arrival of Princess Cadance, Discord dishes up quite the dreadful disruption when he arrives and begs the ponies to take care of him while he is sick. But when Discord’s diva like demands get ridiculously out of hand, Twilight’s generosity and friendship skills are put to the test during her special weekend."

This is going to be the BEST. EPISODE. EVER! Image

Hooraydiation
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Jan 2014, 10:36 am

This question has probably been explored somewhere in the thread, but I don't know how to search it.

Anyway, I was wondering what the appeal of MLP is to adults, and more specifically adults with autism. I've heard general explanations about the show being funny and well-written, but that could apply to any number of shows and other media that aren't nearly as popular, so I guess I'm wondering what seems to set this show apart.

I've watched a bit myself without anything clicking, so I don't think I can understand on my own.

AlanSmithee
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Jan 2014, 9:27 am

Neonhusky
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Jan 2014, 10:24 pm

AlanSmithee wrote:

Ive used it multiplte times xD its fun!

AlanSmithee
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Jan 2014, 10:39 am

Anyone see Three's A Crowd?

MUCH better than Rainbow Falls.

P.S.,
Never knew Discord can't just heal himself from certain diseases.

P.P.S.,
I deleted my pony persona (above), btw. Still working on him/me.

Last edited by AlanSmithee on 29 Jan 2014, 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2014, 8:28 pm

AlanSmithee wrote:
Anyone see Three's A Crowd?

MUCH better than Rainbow Falls.

P.S.,
Never knew Discord can't just heal himself from certain diseases.

P.P.S.,
I deleted my pony persona above, btw. Still working on the colors.

Yup, I saw it.

Definitely one of my favorite episodes of the season so far.

RustDogofAus

29 Jan 2014, 7:51 am

The Elements of Harmony are flawed.
Generosity is far from a noble cause, the one who gives will always seek compensation - leading to selfish greed.
Honesty is not a courtesy so much as it is a double edged sword, it will harm you and those around you. Everyone lies.
Loyalty is a dangerous thing, in the end you will be blinded by it and you will only love what is most important to you - abandoning everything else to keep the bastion of your personal pride safe.
Kindness leads to personal suffering, you will be left behind if you can not raise your hackles and bite back at those who would use and abuse your gentle nature.
Laughter, perhaps less fun when you are being laughed at. Your heart will harden and you will never find joy or be able to express happiness again.
And finally - Magic, such a wonderful tool, but it can not solve all life's problems and will lead to misery.

Hail Discord.
(just playing guys)

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2014, 11:20 pm

RustDogofAus wrote:
The Elements of Harmony are flawed.
Generosity is far from a noble cause, the one who gives will always seek compensation - leading to selfish greed.
Honesty is not a courtesy so much as it is a double edged sword, it will harm you and those around you. Everyone lies.
Loyalty is a dangerous thing, in the end you will be blinded by it and you will only love what is most important to you - abandoning everything else to keep the bastion of your personal pride safe.
Kindness leads to personal suffering, you will be left behind if you can not raise your hackles and bite back at those who would use and abuse your gentle nature.
Laughter, perhaps less fun when you are being laughed at. Your heart will harden and you will never find joy or be able to express happiness again.
And finally - Magic, such a wonderful tool, but it can not solve all life's problems and will lead to misery.

Hail Discord.
(just playing guys)

I actually think that the Elements of Harmony are meant to be flawed, as are the characters that represent them. It's part of the show's moral message that nobody's perfect, and that there are ways in which everyone can improve.

Also, I subscribe to the (somewhat) controversial theory that Rainbow Dash and Applejack should probably have their elements switched; Rainbow Dash better represents Applejack's element (honesty), and Applejack better represents Rainbow Dash's element (loyalty).

RustDogofAus

30 Jan 2014, 1:49 am

Yep, the show is deeper than what is first perceived which is one of the reasons why it is so good.