Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Where on the Kinsey scale do you fall!?
1- I am attracted exclusively to the opposite sex 12%  12%  [ 10 ]
2- I am attracted predominantly to the opposite sex however I find I am attracted to a lesser degree to the same sex 27%  27%  [ 22 ]
3- I am attracted evenly to both sexes 10%  10%  [ 8 ]
4- I am attracted predominantly to the same sex however I find I am attracted to a lesser degree to the opposite sex 25%  25%  [ 20 ]
5- I am attracted exclusively to the same sex 16%  16%  [ 13 ]
0- Asexual 10%  10%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 81

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2011, 10:14 am

"attracted": 2
"would do": 3

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

jayroo79
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Nov 2011, 1:53 pm

Is anyone else having an issue where they cannot see the results until they vote? Or is it working as intended? And what if you want to change how you voted? And can the mods/thread creator see who voted what? I wonder, can anyone answer these questions?

"Power is the reason that we all are fighting for, control your body, your soul and heart. Yes- some of us who surrender are like lambs to the slaughter; get the power & try harder to reach the next stage."
-SMT III

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

25 Nov 2011, 5:38 pm

1. Working as intended. The conventional way to allow that is to add a non-relevant voting option ("Just see results") but unfortunately, it still counts as you making a vote and so you can't then actually vote for a relevant option.
2. Once cast, a vote can't be changed.
3. No, we can't and neither can the poll creator.
4. I believe I just did. :wink:

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2011, 6:19 pm

Dae
Toucan
Toucan

25 Nov 2011, 8:04 pm

Hey, does 'attraction' mean somebody you find physically appealing or just someone who you'd have sex with (who might/might not be physically appealing and/or attracts your sexual focus due to other attributes)? [Kinda like Master Jedi's 'modified' answering] An example...a biological female who prefers actual 'sex' with other biological females but occasionally finds a male 'attractive' (especially an adrogynous male) from just 'admiring from afar' to perhaps even to the point of being willing to 'strap it on' for a male...how would such a person 'rate' with aspects like those? Maybe explanations attached to the 'Kinsey Scale' don't really take EVERYTHING into account...maybe limited by hetero conclusions & definitions? But also... what about the folks who don't work with the 'opposite gender' mentality. Like, if a 'butch' is so far removed from a 'femme' that it is like a 'gender' different enough to be considered separate... ahgggg. I can't decide the most 'right-est' number for myself and I would still not have a relevant 'format' from which to understand others and where they're at in their 'sexuality'.

Tambourine-Man
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2011, 12:10 am

It depends. It can vary between 2-4. Right now I'm at about a 4, but I've also just started dating my first guy.

I've dated exclusively women in the past, but have always considered myself to be sexually fluid. Labels are for soup cans.

It is strange though. I'm much more attentive and almost protective towards my new boyfriend than I ever was with girls. I used to rely on girls to take care of me a lot.

I'm not gay, bi, or straight... I'm just me, and I see no reason to limit myself.

Last edited by Tambourine-Man on 06 Dec 2011, 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mar00
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2011, 6:59 am

I think you should add none of the above option as well..