Page 8 of 8 [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

wiztrader
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jun 2017, 10:13 pm

That's an awesome analogy, and yeah you will have to deal with that at least in the early days. Your response can be this is all I can do right now or just plain move on. You sound like an awesome person and your have value. Your wants and needs are important too. If things don't work, walk away

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 6:20 pm

The sorry truth is, he's not an old mariner, but he has really 'let himself go.' Which he didn't admit until it was too late. When I fall in love with someone, i bear that persons image with me and not try to carry on as if I'm just their toy to be beckoned.

I mean, what upset me the most, is i had spoke to him about my condition, pretty early on as i could, and he was like, i don't mind that, but the real shock came for me as i said, yesterday. I had been having probs with skype and when i logged into it, i had all these weird contacts and messages and a tattoo selfie of him. I immediately thought, oh no, it can't be, i'm talking to someone who's a stalker. That last part being admitted to by the forger, when i rounded on him later and thank god i did, or there would have been some messy repercussions.

We had literally been engrossed for nights on end for over a week sending loads of messages, and i assumed well, he must really be homesick. Girlfriend wise, how on earth can you manage to support one, three weeks out of the six rotating patterns of the job? This guy was out of catchment hometown speaking and I've never fully understood those people. They live and mix in rural shades of grey and expect an inner city girl like me to clean up on their parchment. The only reminder i have of this was later, when because i got such a detailed honest response from him, i decided i'd act and send him a few messages from an old phone which is going to get recycled soon too, i got a fake email but a real surname. I wont state it here, but when i looked it up, it was virtually as real as he'd stated but was even realer still.
Why would someone purposefully try to cover their credentials when they're obviously made of honest wealth? Very slow in the shipping margin anyway, I am bitterly disappointed or should i say, relieved, had i not acted i would have been tempted to meet this stranger with limited information based on only the fact he is a mariner and a male and has his own place. Like, right, who cares? A fat wallet and a cheque to Bemuda don't impress me either! no trip offered anyway, but no questions were asked, admitted to being wildly ferral due to uncertainty in the love stakes, wth? life is uncertainty! and especially now!
Britain is being engulfed by speedboats and mugshots from all around the globe and he must have assumed, I dont have any money to use, thank god i still do or it would be a long walk back from Bermuda or anywhere else that might have occured. I mean, I liked your style but do yourself a favour and live in the real world, not for your family or what society have made you up to be. And i'm no ship wife or girl in every port.
The real woman is a heart full of soul and reasoning, it takes more than that to confuse a girl like me.
He's ignored the fact he's come on to me like a feral man lost to the power of love and hunger games.
The copycat approach is really not a turn on either, assuming a role of a grown up is.
I mean, living on a ship and being at the stern means no rent required and everything is tallyed for. I am exhausted and vexed by individuals who look down on others and stab them in the back. What else is I looked up were his other relatives too and they seem like weird Corbynites (but alot funnier than recent lefties ).
I hate overbearing ringo style people, just stop kidding yourself and others and make the trip home a better one than your hang ups on board or on chat up sites.
If I go back there again I'm going to strip serch every last one of them, until i know for sure they're not endangered species looking for seashells to ceramically paint and place in order of chaos.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 6:29 pm

Just to clear this up one final time, every last piece of my analogy was correct. What I don't still get, is the distinct possibility he's used someone else credentials to make himself look taller and smarter, like a cut above the rest.
I knew instantly why i was attracted to a man like him and now I'm left in despair, doubtful and disappointed about any future sea adventures i have. What actually confirmed it, was i rang up the mobile number he'd given me, and the first one went to voivcemail, and it sounded like an older bloke, forties or fifties, hard to tell, and I'd cancelled him on skype because of the strange things he'd been saying. I find this all strange, just because you live on your own three wks out of the three months you should be all too pleased to have company in an ordinary way. He said he'd make himself less visible next time, I thought,right and next time i'll know and i'll report it, because he didn't think twice about handing my number out to the crew. Good job I dont like that phone. The makings of a very bad man and die hard ship lunatic are ever prevalent here, and well, i'm responsible too for where i'm navigating. So, late night chats on board might be all fine and dandy, but if you behave like just a paedo off a ship when you get home.. then your soul purpose in life hasn't befited its legacy. Of course I felt slight pity but I've read the signs, know when it doesnt feel right and do, or not do something about it. Lesson one; learnt.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 6:11 pm

Couldn't find anywhere wlse to post my love swapping scenario. . of course this isn't the usual late night stalking that some barmen choose to invent on their tabs and making light of it anymore isn't going to bypass or limit that sexless appeal.

Update on fitters from yesterday. No morning action, thank god, as i think i had a hangover bad, combined with gum inflammation.
The young trainee kept out of my room, as his boss and uncle provided the instructions.. I've sensed a regular shift of events around me so this must be good. I get him to myself tomorrow, probably means i have to be char lady again..
I was out for a lot of hours but i got some improved reaction when i got back, clearly my absence explained all..
For weather reasons, I stripped off my top, in the downstairs bathroom, not literally, because of an impressionable young hired handy boy lurking around the interior walls of my conservatory.. leaving them both alone with my mother all day was more than enough.
Another problem was going to wash as whilst i was in the process of this, the manager clearly wanted some surprise action. ..I needed a good scrub, so I ended up hiding behind the emmersion heater door.. anf if it wasn't for all the wiring that need to be done, and we were alone.. need i say anymore? Clearly an alter ego sex life for an older married man needs some colateral improvements.
I can tell he loves his job, so its not that by any means of a long shot. Fatherhood has clearly mamed and pigeonholed him, theres alot still to be said thats maybe better left unsaid. I've got some left over fishing equipment in storage, but besides that fact, I'd still like him even if he goes home to his PR wife.. who doesn't even improvise left over suppers.
The attraction for me, is not simply the fact he is a married man, 'so lets do something daring', although to him it is and must be , its the fact I've known him casually as our regular famiy fitter for a number of years, and as I've grown, I am fonder of him each time.
As for recently, he is the one improvising and should a key and a private room not be in use, i think we would have both used it by now.
I know what this means for me, I'm a bespoke love toy for the managerials and a cougar for the playboys. Plan B, tomorrow, tread lightly, holster all my feminine charm and wits about me and utilise them to uphold full potential...I want to enjoy taking flippant risks.. not enough of anything when its snowed under dripping taps and anonymous tidbits.
Something else tells me, that Mr Sex on legs is not craving his usual mid afternoon snackbites, might have to feed him afters myself.
I can slice through any topic, so as long as its not drainage unblocking and plumbing and heating statistics, there should be no problem when garnering up my bird of prey. Theres a fete on later so he needs to 'blend in with some real plant life first.'
It doesn't help matters when im walking into that kitchen and every time im thinking of that favourite kitchen pastime.