Page 5 of 8 [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2011, 10:31 am

I had a sex friend or "friend with benefits" in college. We tried dating for a while but it didn't work so we fell into this routine of sexytime whenever we'd be in the mood. It worked for us. He lives too far away from my actual home to keep it working though. But if we ever run into each other again and neither of us are with somebody...it'll probably happen again. :wink:

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2011, 10:38 am

Erisad wrote:
I had a sex friend or "friend with benefits" in college. We tried dating for a while but it didn't work so we fell into this routine of sexytime whenever we'd be in the mood. It worked for us. He lives too far away from my actual home to keep it working though. But if we ever run into each other again and neither of us are with somebody...it'll probably happen again. :wink:

*gasp* I had no idea you were so unladylike! :P

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2011, 10:45 am

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
Erisad wrote:

*gasp* I had no idea you were so unladylike! :P

Whatchu talking bout Tea? I've talked about this before. :P

FWIWIMO
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Jun 2011, 6:26 pm

Being a "friend with benefits" is not an option for most male Aspies, unless they happen to be exceptionally attractive in other ways.

Right now I would settle for a female friend who was willing to just hang out and talk.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2011, 6:33 pm

FWIWIMO wrote:
Right now I would settle for a female friend who was willing to just hang out and talk.

naww

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2011, 6:57 pm

It's a double edged sword thing but it's certainly something to at least think about. I know that right now, I have no desire to be extremely close with a girl and be with her every single day and having to be forced to talk to her all the time. With a f*** buddy, I can be with her once and not have to talk to her at all until perhaps a few days or weeks later if we both have the interest of getting together again. Yet, despite my not wanting to get extremely close to a girl, if I found one willing to do me, I'd probably end up getting attached to her anyways because of my lack of experience even though that's not the right thing to do with hook up. I'd probably be too appreciative. I realize that being a virgin for a hook up can also be risky. Being a virgin with a close girlfriend I understand would be the better way to go but these days finding an actual girlfriend is a lot more difficult. The way I see it, as it stands it's either a hook up or nothing.

"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. The best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes."

OMGitsKenny
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2011, 7:14 pm

I come to the realization that I give off too much of the "nice guy" aura for me to make any advancement to something bigger. Guess that's my fault for being the nurturing type. >.<

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2011, 5:16 am

Wouldn't work for me I wouldn't care if sex was eradicated from the planet. But if it works for folks by all means just do it.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2011, 5:17 am

Erisad wrote:

This isn't the one with the insane bat of a mother is it?

Kelamin
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Jun 2011, 7:53 am

hale_bopp wrote:
Wouldn't work for me I wouldn't care if sex was eradicated from the planet. But if it works for folks by all means just do it.

That's how i see it, if it works, do it :)

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2011, 8:31 am

I tried this recently, it lasted about 1.5 months before I got bored with it.

Maybe it would have been better if she didn't live 60 miles away, but I learned that I prefer "real" relationships far more...

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2017, 6:21 pm

Does a real man need to question his libido nightly, or is he mulling over a very long and dull lifestyle with zero benefits and only zero hourly contracts until the big cheques roll in?
I'm just wondering as this guy has got big reason to know he's in the money and whilst flaunting it around might be a stratedgy for attracting women, also a few gold-diggars might be lurking.
Is cheerful conversation the only way to cheer up whats left of a deflated dilemma or is there another way to satisfy a mans die hard ego?

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2017, 11:36 am

FWIWIMO wrote:
Being a "friend with benefits" is not an option for most male Aspies, unless they happen to be exceptionally attractive in other ways.

Nevertheless appearance has practically nothing to do with how anyone's minds work. I'm not really this impersonal so I have a wide definition of 'benefits' :wink: - chief among them gluing ourselves to burlesque shows & endless dirty jokes.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2017, 11:39 am

Empathy wrote:
Does a real man need to question his libido nightly, or is he mulling over a very long and dull lifestyle with zero benefits and only zero hourly contracts until the big cheques roll in?
I'm just wondering as this guy has got big reason to know he's in the money and whilst flaunting it around might be a stratedgy for attracting women, also a few gold-diggars might be lurking.
Is cheerful conversation the only way to cheer up whats left of a deflated dilemma or is there another way to satisfy a mans die hard ego?

/necrothread whoops

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2017, 3:23 pm

cberg wrote:
FWIWIMO wrote:

Nevertheless appearance has practically nothing to do with how anyone's minds work.

Yes, but some appearances can be decieving. The mind is a useful tool for training itself on merit and stratedgising its own perogatives. Deciding anything straight away can lead to failure of misinterpretation under undue stress or understanding the key tone set behind it. Then it's all down hill from there.. unless the mind is programmed to pick itself up again.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2017, 8:35 pm

Funny, just the other day I was pondering the concept of unscripted deprogramming. I think peoples' minds naturally pick one another up & so I focus on making that happen.

Last edited by cberg on 12 Jun 2017, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.