01 Jun 2011, 3:03 pm

W00t! Test time again. :wink:

Code:
Extroversion         ||                    10%
Orderliness          ||||||||||||||||||    72%
Emotional Stability  ||||||||||||||||      64%
Accommodation        ||||||                26%
Inquisitiveness      ||||||||||||||||||||  90%
Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.
Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.
Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
:shrug:

Last edited by Cornflake on 01 Jun 2011, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TTRSage
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Jun 2011, 3:04 pm

Extroversion: 16%
Orderliness: 72%
Emotional Stability: 42%
Accommodation: 52%
Inquisitiveness: 80%

Oops... I missed the written analysis... I will retake the test:

Extroversion: 12%
Orderliness: 76%
Emotional Stability: 52%
Accommodation: 60%
Inquisitiveness: 82%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Last edited by TTRSage on 01 Jun 2011, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2011, 3:07 pm

Extroversion |||||| 22%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 44%
Accommodation |||||| 22%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 80%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Really? Wow, I never knew that!

Overly organized? I don't think that's the case. I like to be organized, but I'm definitely not. And who says variety and spontaneity is fun? That's a contradiction.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Well, I only have doubts because I should. Anyone who doesn't worry or thinks they're secure is only delusional. Just because I believe in Murphy's law doesn't mean I'm overly emotional.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

At the expense of the well being of others? Well, that's flat out BS. I can't think of anything I've done that was at someone's expense. My philosophy is to help someone a little bit while helping yourself a lot.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Not practical? Seriously, who wrote this crap? I am just as practical as anyone.

brandonb1312
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Jul 2015, 11:30 pm

Extroversion |||||||||| 38%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 52%
Emotional Stability |||||| 30%
Accommodation |||||| 26%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 68%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

ProfessorJohn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 11:39 pm

Keeno wrote:
Extroversion |||| 16%
Emotional Stability |||| 18%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 54%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 70%

It is interesting in that I have never heard those terms used for the big 5 before, except for Extroversion. The more common terms in academia are agreeableness (accommodation), openness (inquisitiveness), neuroticism (emotional stability), and conscientiousness (orderliness). I am not sure I would make it to 18% on the neuroticism/stability factor :)

JoelFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 11:51 pm

Extroversion |||| 14%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 58%
Accommodation |||||||||| 38%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 52%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.
Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCOEI
Your Primary type is Reserved

Rocket123
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2015, 12:06 am

These were my results from ~ 2 years ago:

Extroversion |||| 12%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 54%
Accommodation |||| 20%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 74%

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2015, 8:15 am

Extroversion |||||| 30%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Emotional Stability |||||| 30%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 48%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 68%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2015, 8:44 am

Extroversion |||| 20%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Emotional Stability |||| 14%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||||| 84%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 64%

Somberlain
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Jul 2015, 2:30 pm

Extroversion |||||||||| 32%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 36%
Accommodation |||||| 22%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 84%

English is not my native language. 1000th edit, here I come.

ghoti
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2015, 3:07 pm

Extroversion || 10%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 56%
Emotional Stability |||||| 22%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 62%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 56%

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

boredome
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2015, 10:38 pm

Extroversion |||||| 24%
Orderliness |||||| 30%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 64%
Accommodation |||| 16%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 64%

Ettina
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2015, 8:20 am

Quote:
Extroversion |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Orderliness |||||||||| 34%
Emotional Stability |||| 14%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 50%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 88%

Well, normally they're called Extroversion, Conscientiousness, Neuroticism (scored in the opposite direction), Agreeableness and Openness. You can remember the names by the OCEAN acronym.

Quote:

They're right on that. I don't know why the MBTI is more popular among laypeople - the Big Five is much more accurate.

Quote:
Extroversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Unfortunately, their descriptions aren't as accurate. Extroversion has nothing to do with having your own interests and identity. And just because I love to talk to others doesn't mean I don't have my own sense of self and my own interests. It's like they thought Extroversion sounded 'better' than Introversion, so they had to tack on some arbitrary downside to it.

In any case, I'm a weird combo on this dimension. I'm kind of all-or-nothing - I can spend many hours alone without feeling lonely, but if I start interacting, I want to talk nonstop.

Quote:
Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

All of those are part of this dimension. I would say I'm random, scattered, unstructured and unreliable. I'm not very flexible or fun-seeking, though, I have a decent work ethic once I can actually get started, and I definitely want long term accomplishment even if I don't always know how to work towards it.

Quote:
Emotional Stability results were very low which suggests you are extremely worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Very true!

Quote:
Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

This is also true. I'm a caring person who wants to help others, but I won't sacrifice my own well-being.

Quote:
Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Again, tacked on arbitrary downside. Practicality is more about Orderliness than Inquisitiveness. But I am definitely intellectual, curious and imaginative.

Quote:
Your Global5/SLOAN type is SLUEI
Your Primary type is Inquisitive

And here they're tacking on stuff to try to mimic the MBTI, when the MBTI is wrong. People do not come in different 'types' - these personality dimensions are all normally distributed, just like IQ. So trying to assign types to people is as arbitrary as calling everyone with an IQ of 100 or higher 'smart' and everyone else 'dumb' - as if there's a huge difference between an IQ of 95 and one of 105.

Subjekt_9
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Jul 2015, 5:48 am

Extroversion: 10%
Orderliness: 62%
Emotional Stability: 34%
Accommodation: 30%
Inquisitiveness: 86%

b9
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 6:15 am

nerdygirl
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 6:50 am

Extroversion |||| 16%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 48%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 46%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 68%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 70%

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.