Has anyone read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo?

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2011, 10:15 pm

One of the characters is said to be an Aspie and so far I agree 100%. A very interesting character. Only on chapter 3 can't wait to read further then I'm going to watch the Swedish movie on Netflix and read the rest of the trilogy and watch the U.S. version in December.

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2011, 11:36 pm

I have it to read, but I lent it out to someone else first. Hope to get to it in the next couple of weeks.

MissWiggy
Raven
Raven

05 Jun 2011, 6:59 am

I've read the trilogy and the character is indeed said to be an aspie. Think I've seen only the first movie though.

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 9:00 pm

WOW! Chapter 11 where Lisabeth The Aspie girl is sexually assualted by the social worker! She is forced down to her knees and he unzips his pants and forces his penis into her mouth! OMG! ICK!! !! GROSS!! !! !! ! Poor girl!! !! ! :-( It's sad her nice Social Worker died. :-( This new one is just looking for sex! and she will not even say leave me alone she just takes it. :-( Poor poor girl!! !!

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 9:02 pm

BTW sorry. I will not spoil the book for those who haven't read it. I just found Chapter 11 as a very powerful chapter. :-) My parents aren't into my interests my current is being wrapped up in this book and its plot so it's nice to have WP to come to to talk of this book interest. :-) I get involved in a book/movie etc. I don't shut up about it. My parents HATE that I do that! LOL!

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 9:18 pm

I started it, but really couldn't get through it. I heard that it picks up further into the book (as in... halfway through...) However, I really didn't have the time to trudge through it because I borrowed it from a friend.