Page 3 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Zeek
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 1:12 am

Fantastic News. Problem solved, I've been forgiven. Also trying to go cold turkey quitting masturbation. It really does screw with my life.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 1:16 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I remember I was used to play with Lego at fifteen, not with dicks and vaginas.

Maybe you made lego versions?

Taking a break.

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 1:20 am

zen_mistress wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I remember I was used to play with Lego at fifteen, not with dicks and vaginas.

Maybe you made lego versions?

Origami is much more elegant than legos for that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Co2JESBEc0[/youtube]

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 4:37 am

Zeek wrote:
That's right, I cheated on a girl. I found the perfect person for me, so perfect for me it's ridiculous. The only drag there is it's long distance for now. Anyway, I received oral sex from another guy and betrayed her. I told her about it because I can't bear to lie and I don't know what to do quite frankly. She said she's going to give me a second chance but the guilt is killing me. I also have a bit of a masturbation addiction (leading to me cheating) which I'm now dealing with but I'm just so lost. Can anybody give me some advice?

And no, I don't want you to just condemn my actions as wrong, I already know they are.

Well I think that's good that you told her about it but I see you're only 15. Personally I think that's too young to be sexually active, but if you insist on being so, you need to educate yourself on STD's and STD prevention. I had a friend who contracted HIV when he was 17.

I think you should probably speak with a counselor about your difficulties. It's not unusual for teenagers to have relationship issues but it's a bit like navigating a ship through the North Sea in foggy conditions. The changes going on in your brain at the moment as it matures into it's adult form can make the world seem like it's coming to an end and life difficult to navigate but a counselor can help you through the rough patches.

Zeek
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 4:41 am

I know all about STD's. I don't plan on being sexually active, it was just a one time event. Also I would talk to a counselor but I don't feel comfortable with my school counselor (she bent the truth a bit once so now I don't feel I can fully trust her). But still, I'm going to do my best and try improve on circumstances. Also I agree with your comparison between teen relationships and navigating the North Sea. The changes going on in my brain are very annoying, I wish I had full judgment.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 4:55 am

Zeek wrote:
I know all about STD's. I don't plan on being sexually active, it was just a one time event. Also I would talk to a counselor but I don't feel comfortable with my school counselor (she bent the truth a bit once so now I don't feel I can fully trust her). But still, I'm going to do my best and try improve on circumstances. Also I agree with your comparison between teen relationships and navigating the North Sea. The changes going on in my brain are very annoying, I wish I had full judgment.

Unfortunately people usually don't plan on being sexually active. It's usually quite an impulsive ordeal from my observations.

Anyway, there are counselors other than school counselors.

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 10:12 am

Zeek wrote:
Fantastic News. Problem solved, I've been forgiven. Also trying to go cold turkey quitting masturbation. It really does screw with my life.

To be 15 again.

RainingRoses
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 10:15 am

wefunction wrote:
Zeek wrote:

To be 15 again.

Right? :wink:

And it was all for the want of a nail.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 12:11 pm

wefunction wrote:
Zeek wrote:

To be 15 again.

I would rather die than be 15 again. D:

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 3:50 pm

You got a point there! 16 is when the world opened up. I had my driver's license and moved out of my parents' house.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 4:05 pm

wefunction wrote:
You got a point there! 16 is when the world opened up. I had my driver's license and moved out of my parents' house.

...I'm 21 and haven't achieved either of those things. I wish I could have been that successful at age 16. At age 16 I came home from school crying every day because I was picked on all the time and was adjusting to Adderall and anti-depressants. :(

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 4:22 pm

Erisad wrote:
wefunction wrote:

...I'm 21 and haven't achieved either of those things. I wish I could have been that successful at age 16. At age 16 I came home from school crying every day because I was picked on all the time and was adjusting to Adderall and anti-depressants. :(

I graduated at the end of my junior year, just after I turned 16. So I moved my boyfriend (22 years old) and myself out of our parents' homes and into an apartment. Both of us were working full-time. When I got my license, I bought my mother's old car so I already had a foot out the door before I officially moved. That boyfriend and I broke up when I was 18, and then I started hustling 9-ball at the local pool parlor when I was off-work, which helped me make my bills. Unfortunately, I got married in the autumn of that year and my independence was quickly buried in the mess of an abusive marriage. I didn't have any doctors, diagnoses, or prescription medications to help me. I had caffeine, alcohol, tobacco/nicotine, and a lot of young energy.

After I left my abusive husband, I was 22 or 23 years old and had been living on my own as an adult since 16, even if I had gone through some horrible crap with the marriage. It was really difficult to bounce back to my parents' house where my mother treated me like I was a teenager in need of her care, then being abusive when I didn't go along with it or when I tried to actually contribute to the household bills like adult children are supposed to do. I got out of there very, very quickly!

I don't do very well if I'm not standing on my own two feet.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 4:25 pm

wefunction wrote:
Erisad wrote:
wefunction wrote:

I graduated at the end of my junior year, just after I turned 16. So I moved my boyfriend (22 years old) and myself out of our parents' homes and into an apartment. Both of us were working full-time. When I got my license, I bought my mother's old car so I already had a foot out the door before I officially moved. That boyfriend and I broke up when I was 18, and then I started hustling 9-ball at the local pool parlor when I was off-work, which helped me make my bills. Unfortunately, I got married in the autumn of that year and my independence was quickly buried in the mess of an abusive marriage. I didn't have any doctors, diagnoses, or prescription medications to help me. I had caffeine, alcohol, tobacco/nicotine, and a lot of young energy.

After I left my abusive husband, I was 22 or 23 years old and had been living on my own as an adult since 16, even if I had gone through some horrible crap with the marriage. It was really difficult to bounce back to my parents' house where my mother treated me like I was a teenager in need of her care, then being abusive when I didn't go along with it or when I tried to actually contribute to the household bills like adult children are supposed to do. I got out of there very, very quickly!

I don't do very well if I'm not standing on my own two feet.

I would love to be independent. I'm in process of getting my license and finding a job. :)

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 4:55 pm

Erisad wrote:
I would love to be independent. I'm in process of getting my license and finding a job. :)

That's fantastic! Godspeed!

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 5:06 pm

wefunction wrote:
Erisad wrote:

That's fantastic! Godspeed!

No! I'm not driving at Godspeed yet. More like 45 mph at the most. :lol: