Page 1 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

I_am_Kira
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Aug 2011, 1:02 am

I would say so, at least concerning the traditional view of feminity. I hate sports and cars. I'm quiet, not loud (except in debates). I used to play dolls and dress-up with my little sisters. I like 'girly' things like sewing, baking, reading, and nature. While I look very manly, I care about my appearence. I like cleanliness and can't stand being dirty. I get very emotional at times and cry at sad parts in movies or video games (not usually though). I'm very shy and passive (but again, not in debates). In relationships, I like it when the girl leads (haven't had one in a very long time though and probably won't have one anytime soon). I'm highly religious and care about saving my virginity for marriage. However, I hate shopping and fashion. Bleh. I think that's it.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2011, 12:39 am

I'm a woman and I am very attracted to effeminate men. The more effeminate, the better. Most women would end relationships with men who were crossdressers/MtFs and/or were bisexual. But those are qualities I would actively look for in a boyfriend were I ever to start searching for one.

ephestia
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Aug 2011, 10:36 am

Sometimes at school they called me "little woman."

I feel more free to behave like that in front of men than women
(except women manly)

sdsf
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Aug 2011, 7:09 pm

i am a hetero male, have experimented to make sure, but feel like a woman. i like my masculinity, my form, and everything that comes with it. changing sexes isn't something i would ever consider. i attract a lot of gay men, but unfortunately have no interest in them. i attract lesbians who are fond of my femininity. i like to be submissive, but don't mind making a gal submit. the last relationship i was in lasted 3 years with a borderline tomboy who enjoyed being dominated and enjoyed a big strong man to hold her. she also enjoyed doing silly girly things like wearing uncomfortable clothing and coating her skin in powders to make herself 'beautiful'... hehe. but, when i admitted to her that i feel i've been a woman in my past life, she told me she felt she was a man in hers.

i'd love to hear all about your experiences with a similar situation. this is all kind of new to me...

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2011, 2:01 am

Yes, I would probably call myself effeminate as well.

I do get mistaken for a girl every now and then, so it's in appearance as well as personality/interests. I definitely dont act very "manly" and tend to like cute things and flowers and stuff.

At the same time though, my interests arent like, super-focused on such things.... I also love computers and gaming and seeing monster trucks run over things, which is highly entertaining.

That people tend to get all BOTHERED by a male such as myself is really.... annoying. I dont really see what the big problem is.

mb1984
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Aug 2011, 7:16 am

Misery wrote:
That people tend to get all BOTHERED by a male such as myself is really.... annoying. I dont really see what the big problem is.

That's how I feel as well, for both male and female bodied people who are outside of their gender norms. I don't see what the problem is.

Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

LogoLuver1
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 Nov 2011, 3:50 pm

I love effeminate straight guys! :P Maybe because I am a tomboy and want a "girl" for a guy, not a girl girl. Although I am bisexual and like girls as well, I prefer males more. Especially boys that are not afraid to cry, are sensitive and emotional. They appear to be more gentleman than "macho men." :D

DuneyBlues
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Nov 2011, 6:10 am

Wouldn't it be hard to tell what thier sexuality was , if they were working in a flower shop?

somerandom15
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Nov 2011, 6:18 am

I think i must be a little effeminate yeah.

My last gf said that her previous boyfriend has been mistaken for gay and that she had the tendency to go for guys like that.

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2011, 6:40 am

I probably am. I hate things that most other guys I know like, like sports and alcohol, and I love animals and some soft peaceful music, and am very polite. I will lay down on a puddle so you can walk over me. But that makes me very boring and vulnerable.

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2011, 4:11 pm

Notice how most threads stop after me.

leviathans
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Nov 2011, 6:24 pm

Simonono wrote:

:lol:

Simonono wrote:
I probably am. I hate things that most other guys I know like, like sports and alcohol, and I love animals and some soft peaceful music, and am very polite. I will lay down on a puddle so you can walk over me. But that makes me very boring and vulnerable.

What's boring to someone isn't to someone else. I also would be considered boring because I hate bar, club, sports, cars, alcohol.
I know how hard it's to feel accepted and liked as a sensitive guy. Don't feel bad, pleeeease...

PersephoneX
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Nov 2011, 2:14 am

LOL I Love this subject. I think that a lot of masculine traits are programmed. Who got to make the rules about what men can act like or enjoy? That's BS! If I got to make the rules, there'd only be one mental sex who could do whatever the fook they wanted. There would be no expectations or limitations.

I 'm a woman and am glad I didn't have to be a man and be told that I couldn't like flowers, perfume, beauty etc or that I'd have to be a construction worker or football player. I love, desire and am attracted to effeminate men, but I am not an overly masculine woman aka pseudo dyke...lol. I look very feminine ( wear dresses, makeup, fix hair, shave legs and wouldn't be caught dead in Birkenstocks...wait...maybe if I actually was dead and someone put Birkenstocks on my feet, I'd be caught dead in them but that's the only way...lol) but there are *some* things about me that might be considered masculine.

I married a sexy metro man who has a strong feminine side and we both take care of our kids like a couple of lesbians. Our life is like a slumber party. We both like wine, and our favorite shopping places are Sephora, Teavana, etc. He's not feminine when a masculine trait is needed ( ie sex or protection ). I am the one who supports us.

Prior to being married, I was attracted mostly to gay guys. I was the world's biggest fag hag...lol, and dated some non op TG people. I emotionally love women but I prefer hetero sex. It was distressing to know these things about myself, but only because we are *programmed* to believe one thing over another for the sake of procreation. I think we've evolved enough where stereotypical male roles will someday become obsolete. My sibling is a M-F non op transgendered person who is completely passable. My oldest daughter identifies as being bi-sexual and also likes effeminate men. One of my younger daughters used to identify as being a male, but she has since decided that she is a girl. In our family, anyone can do anything and no one is restrained by gender roles. At that point, I am not sure there would be any transgendered people because people could just be how they are and a penis or vagina would be used for procreation and or enjoyment and not to define WHO a person is or can be.

DanicaVerazza
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Dec 2011, 9:04 pm

cdfox7 wrote:
Yes an effeninate, I think it runs in my family as my grandfather and his father were from what I know of were also effeminate and had masculine females for wifes. I use to be asexual then I became heterosexual, I personally class my orientation as lesbian as sometimes feel like am a woman in man's body

I have more female friends (physically speaking) than male, tho masculine females are the only group that I have an attraction to for sexual relationships plus masculine females find me attractive.

Oh my god, I'm exactly the same, masculine girls, feeling like I'm a lesbian, not getting on well with men, mostly female friends, exclusively attracted to females and feminine things. I just very sadly made a list of famous girls I find attractive, Nicole Atkins, Greta Gerwig, Vicky McClure, Chanel Cresswell, Jaime Winstone, if you look at them all you'll notice they all have very boyish faces big cheeks and quite a large jaw, quite masculine women, though I wouldn't be attracted to a man with the same kind of facial features.

Interestingly I recently attended a fancy dress party dressed as Debbie Harry, the overriding comments I got were "Oh my god it's you, you look really good as a woman".

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2011, 12:38 pm

Simonono wrote:

BTW, I love the avatar.

Please continue with our previously scheduled conversation.

ScientistOfSound
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2011, 1:25 pm

cdfox7 wrote:
Yes an effeninate, I think it runs in my family as my grandfather and his father were from what I know of were also effeminate and had masculine females for wifes. I use to be asexual then I became heterosexual, I personally class my orientation as lesbian as sometimes feel like am a woman in man's body

I have more female friends (physically speaking) than male, tho masculine females are the only group that I have an attraction to for sexual relationships plus masculine females find me attractive.

Tomboyish women, especially hot ones, are extremely attractive to me.