Page 2 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

pinkbowtiepumps
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 2:37 pm

I always have issues finding bras. My boobs themselves are not too big but my ribcage is small but wide - meaning there is more space in between my boobs. I would probably be a C, but I wear a 32/34D-DD. It's weird.

Also, I can never find bras that support my boobs, even though they're not that big... I buy the ones with the thicker straps because I can't stand if they move around at all. It's a huge pain.

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 2:44 pm

OneStepBeyond wrote:
what a b*tch.
it's almost as if my boobs and your reproductive needs didn't matter.

These Poles are cold and harsh. Thats what you get for living between Russians and Germans

violetpinks
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Dec 2014, 6:50 pm

I hate sports bras... I don't have too much or too little, yet sports bras mash them into one "uniboob".... Spanks bras rock though! They are expensive but worth it and they last forever if you hand wash and hang dry.

anyway, carry on ladies...

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2014, 11:13 am

I take a 44C thanks to my wide ribcage. If you poke my sides you can feel my ribs. I also have broad shoulders. I got a breast reduction because I was some form of an E cup and being an E cup at 5'2 is not fun. My back constantly hurt especially my neck. A massive ribcage and a C cup is an odd combo, but at least I can bend over without feeling like my spine is going to snap in two.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

MindBlind
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 7:43 pm

My breasts are just really cumbersome. It's hard to find the right bra for a 34 FF and I hate lugging them about every day. But then, I have put on a lot of weight in recent years, so maybe if I was a healthy weight, I'd find them less annoying.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2014, 12:30 pm

I hate how uncomfortable they feel the week before my period. They just feel too big an in the way and the pain is annoying.

pj4990
Raven
Raven

29 Dec 2014, 4:19 pm

I became a bit obsessed with bras and bra sizing after I found out I was about size 26F (UK size, not Australian, which is a lot easier). Try finding that! I collected anything and everything sufficiently similar until 28 bands became too common to collect on a sensible budget. Now I'm more like 28FF. I like being an unusual size, it's a challenge, but not an impossible one.

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2014, 5:27 pm

I became obsessed w/ it too once I realized that I was too endowed for anything in the store. My breast shape and budget is making bra buying a huge ordeal. It's like an epic quest at this point.

Echolalia
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Jan 2015, 3:31 am

I could never buy bras in Aust until recently. I bought them from the UK which have a largE range of large cup sizes in smaller chest sizes. I wear 30E off cycle and 30F on cycle. I hate bra shopping so I only wear one brand and just buy that same brand, been doing so for over a decade now.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 161 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 39 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse.

MonochromeMatryoshka
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Jan 2015, 4:39 am

I have really broad shoulders and I'm only an A or a B cup. I'm on the chubby side too, so I can only really get bras in the USA or Canada. I like the sports bras from Old Navy... They're so comfortable!

Grovepark
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Jan 2015, 5:25 am

I have always hated wearing bras as they were so uncomfortable for most of my life. My mum decided I must be the same size as her, but I wasn't so learned to hate wired bras.

I have spent most of my life in search of a comfortable bra, from larger shops, bra shops and now I get them special made. The closest size they got to for me was a 28k but it still was not right, as my underboob size is small but my boobs are huge for my size.

I have now found a lovely lady who will make them for me and for once I have a non "uniboob" shape, they are called optifit if anyone want to try them. This is the first ever comfortable bra I have had.

pj4990
Raven
Raven

04 Jan 2015, 4:00 pm

Looks interesting but I'm still a bit scetpical as tape measures are 1) not always the answer and 2) when they can give the correct answer, 99 times out of 100 the numbers are abused until they don't. I assume you've bought an Opti-Measure tape measure? The usual sizing method is to take the underbust measurement in inches, add 5 (the band is now 5" too big), take the full bust measurement and subtract the first number (which now gives massively too small a cup size), with 1" corresponding to each cup size. A more accurate one is to add nothing to the underbust, but still varies due to shapes. Do you know what Optifit use? And what would their reaction be if the bra you bought using their Opti-Measure didn't actually fit?

Noura4eva
Toucan
Toucan

24 Feb 2016, 5:30 am

I don't like under wire bras. I actually have a visible 4 inch scar /mark under one boob from wearing under wire bras, even though I stopped wearing them years ago :roll:

oldbarn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Feb 2016, 9:53 am

Boobs/bra rant! I can get in on this!

I hate having boobs! I honestly wish I was completely flat-chested. I lost a lot of weight recently and moved from a 34b to a 34a, which I was very pleased about, but I wish they'd just disappear completely. I find fitting bras a bit hard because I have slightly deformed ribs as well, so nothing ever fits completely, but I can get some good approximations.

I like sports bras best because they are sort of tighter and have more pressure/area than normal bras. I remember my mum not letting me wear bras for the longest time when I started developing boobs telling me I'd hate bras and how uncomfortable they were and I'd never get on with them... it was mortifying developing boobs - small as they were - in secondary school, especially in summer, when I wasn't allowed to wear a bra! :oops:

Hilariously I proved her wrong and if I can find a bra that fits even slightly well, I am a happy person!! I HATE HATE HATE not wearing something that smooshes my boobs right down. I just can't go braless at all, ever.

goofygoobers
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2016, 11:49 am

My breasts are unevenly sized. Ever since my breasts have started to develop, my right boob has been bigger than my left.

I'm a size A36/B36 (I know, my boobs aren't very big) and my favorite bra brand is Warner's. A lot of bras fit me kind of funny, but Warner's bras fit my breasts the best.

Does anyone else get dry, flaky skin on their nipples? I tend to have that issue in the winter time. Lotion helps with that, which is good, but it feels weird.

adoylelb90815
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Mar 2016, 7:38 pm

I find that the Blistex lip balm in the blue tin is great for when you get that dry skin around the nipples. I'm now at the age where you get mammograms once a year to screen for breast cancer, and it hurts when the machine is against the breastbone and they have to squish the boob to get a good image.