Page 1 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2011, 1:55 am

This thread is for ranting about your boobs, finding bras that fit, or anything that falls under the topic area.

Lately none of my bras seem to fit right, and the underwire seems to cut into me in all the wrong places, so today I went to some bra shops and found out I am now a 10DD/32DD. This REALLY pisses me off, because it's almost impossible to find shops that sell bras in this size, let alone affordable or attractive looking bras in this size. I am also concerned that my boobs may grow larger if I gain any weight, because I am currently 57kg/125lbs, and 5'7/170cm tall, so I am more likely to gain weight than lose weight in the future, plus recently I gained 3kg, and even though lost it again the boob weight stayed on.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2011, 2:03 am

What size would fit my boobies?

Aren't they cute?

:wink:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2011, 3:58 am

I have the problem of being sort of short and wide, with wide shoulders and a wide ribcage, so that I find it hard to find ones that fit me. That means they are usually cutting into me. It is a difficult thing. I dont know.

Taking a break.

-froggo-
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2011, 7:16 am

sunshower wrote:
This thread is for ranting about your boobs, finding bras that fit, or anything that falls under the topic area.

Lately none of my bras seem to fit right, and the underwire seems to cut into me in all the wrong places, so today I went to some bra shops and found out I am now a 10DD/32DD. This REALLY pisses me off, because it's almost impossible to find shops that sell bras in this size, let alone affordable or attractive looking bras in this size. I am also concerned that my boobs may grow larger if I gain any weight, because I am currently 57kg/125lbs, and 5'7/170cm tall, so I am more likely to gain weight than lose weight in the future, plus recently I gained 3kg, and even though lost it again the boob weight stayed on.

I get my bras from Bravissimo, and they sell them from D and up. :D

EvaSmith
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jun 2011, 11:18 am

-froggo- wrote:

I do the same, they're so much more comfortable than any of the others I've ever had. I went about three months ago and it was like a revelation; I don't think I'd ever had a bra that actually fitted properly before even when I'd supposedly had them fittted elsewhere.

-froggo-
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2011, 11:26 am

EvaSmith wrote:
-froggo- wrote:

I do the same, they're so much more comfortable than any of the others I've ever had. I went about three months ago and it was like a revelation; I don't think I'd ever had a bra that actually fitted properly before even when I'd supposedly had them fittted elsewhere.

I got my first one back in September. The difference was amazing! Probably because I'd previously been put in a 32 back size but am actually a 28.

EvaSmith
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jun 2011, 11:32 am

-froggo- wrote:
EvaSmith wrote:
-froggo- wrote:

I got my first one back in September. The difference was amazing! Probably because I'd previously been put in a 32 back size but am actually a 28.

Yeah, I stayed the same in the back but went from a D to an F!

-froggo-
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2011, 11:36 am

EvaSmith wrote:
-froggo- wrote:
EvaSmith wrote:
-froggo- wrote:

No wonder the comfort issues were present! They must have been very much squished.

I went from a 32E to a 28FF or 28G depending on the bra, my issues were with the bra slipping; I used to end up bleeding from the movement of the bra and ended up just wearing sports bras.

I still prefer not wearing bras, since they're uncomfortable but having a better fit makes such a difference.

MollyTroubletail
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2011, 12:58 pm

I detest buying bras. I found one particular bra that suited me in WalMart, and I bought all the ones of my size on the rack. My previous two bras lasted me two years, so this bunch should mean I don't need to shop for bras for at least five more years.

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2011, 5:06 pm

-froggo- wrote:
EvaSmith wrote:
-froggo- wrote:
EvaSmith wrote:
-froggo- wrote:

No wonder the comfort issues were present! They must have been very much squished.

I went from a 32E to a 28FF or 28G depending on the bra, my issues were with the bra slipping; I used to end up bleeding from the movement of the bra and ended up just wearing sports bras.

I still prefer not wearing bras, since they're uncomfortable but having a better fit makes such a difference.

Wow, thanks guys! I'll definitely look into that. Is it online? I think I am a 32 now, but I definitely used to be a 30 and all my bras were loose on me. I find what really bothers me (with all my current 10D bras) has been the underwire cutting into the sides of my boobs and lifting under my boobs; not being flush against my skin. I think the 10DD can solve this, they are definitely a better fit but still not perfect.

Update: oh wow, I just checked out the website and the models even seem to have the same sort of body shape as me. This gives me high hopes. Hurrah!
:cheers: Only problem is cost.. I haven't even converted them into Australian dollars yet but they look expensive :(

Bloodheart
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2011, 5:17 pm

My breasts just confuse me.

Growing-up I was flat-chested, where as all my friends developed early and big.
I still think of myself as flat-chested, so when I go to buy bras I get very confused at the size of them because they look so huge...or I get them in the size that looks about right and find a few months later that I don't have any bra's the fit me. Looking at myself in the mirror is equally as confusing, some days I look small, but other days I'll stand there amazed at their huge size, lol.

My breasts also change in size dramatically throughout my cycle too, which makes buying bras even more difficult...I can only ever afford to buy one set of bras at a time, so I have to buy bras in the larger size (the size they are during menstruation - I'll use 'chicken fillets' if they're too big at any other time of the month) and I feel stupid going to the check-out with bras that are not only a few cup sizes bigger than I am at the time, but that in my mind also look HUGE...makes me feel like people are judging me thinking 'Yeah, who does she think she's kidding'.

Good-looking girls break hearts, and goodhearted girls mend them.

Kaizer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Jun 2011, 7:16 pm

i hate breasts annoying as hell bouncy and are expensive to keep it should be illegal the amount they charge for decent sports bras and trying to find a decent one is even harder.... :(

annasuzanna
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Jun 2011, 3:40 am

I wish I had boobs :(

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2011, 8:54 am

I'm a 38D/40C and I can't get cleavage no matter if I'm wearing a push-up bra or not. My ribcage is too wide-set and it sucks. I've had people tell me that I have no tits. Why? Probably because I don't wear tight clothes or have cleavage. Also, my straps always fall down no matter how tight I have them set. :(

curlyfry
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2011, 1:36 pm

^ I hate that about the straps. I have always had big shoulders so I wear out the straps. I had to give away two blouses I had because the stupid straps kept showing. I have decent boobs now but I am also 25lbs. overweight. I'm wondering if I do lose weight will they not be perky anymore. Most of the time I wear t-shirts and tanks. But I do have some cute blouses I have not worn in a couple years.

Last edited by curlyfry on 14 Jun 2011, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gremmie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2011, 5:13 pm

I seem to have the opposite problem. Last time I was brave enough to get measured they decided that I was probably 36AA, but they didn't sell that size. Luckily 34A actually seems to fit fairly well. :roll: