I can't believe how stupid Cartoon Network is

Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 5:24 am

Cartoon Network isn't being entirely stupid anymore - guess what's going on Netflix on March 30th? Adventure Time and Regular Show! So the people (like myself) who enjoy those shows have reason to rejoice! :D

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 12:15 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
Cartoon Network isn't being entirely stupid anymore - guess what's going on Netflix on March 30th? Adventure Time and Regular Show! So the people (like myself) who enjoy those shows have reason to rejoice! :D

You know what I'd like to see on Netflix? Samurai Jack, Megas XLR, and some of the old original cartoon cartoons like Billy and Mandy, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Johnny Bravo, and others

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 1:49 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:

You know what I'd like to see on Netflix? Samurai Jack, Megas XLR, and some of the old original cartoon cartoons like Billy and Mandy, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Johnny Bravo, and others

Actually, now that you mention it, Johnny Bravo is another one of the shows that CN is putting on Netflix. Not sure if there are going to be any others besides that, Adventure Time and Regular Show, though. Warner Bros. (the company behind most if not all of of CN's shows) has always had a tense relationship with Netflix, so the fact that they're letting even three shows be put on there is a huge breakthrough. Though I agree that it would be nice if they put some more older shows on there; I've been wanting to rewatch Ed Edd n Eddy and Billy & Mandy.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 11:07 pm

WOW!! !! !

I'd love to see more CN on Netflix!! !! :D

Warner already shows a lot of their Premier--Direct to video stuff there, so maybe this is another sign that they're starting to loosen up...