I can't believe how stupid Cartoon Network is

Page 2 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Arrow
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Jan 2013, 12:57 pm

I've spent my childhood watching Cartoon Network every day... Now it is a real crap. I can't believe how low they went.

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 3:51 pm

Isn't Cartoon Network airing Young Justice? 'Cause that show is awesome. And I don't say that about most cartoons I happen to glance at, at the ripe age of 25.

Darkone101
Toucan
Toucan

17 Jan 2013, 5:16 pm

Young justice shows up like once a month. Ben ten was alright then they made it very kiddie.

nintendogurl1990
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Jan 2013, 7:13 pm

I know right? When I was in elementary school they used to have GOOD shows like Dexter's Lab, Cow and Chicken, and Powerpuff Girls, as well as the older shows like The Flinstones and Looney Tunes. Now CN just isn't worth watching anymore.

TrainofLove
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Jan 2013, 10:52 am

Do they play the Looney Tunes shorts or Yogi Bear anymore?? That's what I remember watching on cartoon network.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2013, 3:11 pm

TrainofLove wrote:
Do they play the Looney Tunes shorts or Yogi Bear anymore?? That's what I remember watching on cartoon network.

Original Looney Tunes shorts...maybe. Yogi Bear might have been moved to Boomerang Channel.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

SouffleGirl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jan 2013, 3:50 am

I mean there's Adventure Time and Regular Show...

jayroo79
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Jan 2013, 1:07 pm

There are only a handful of shows I watch on CN anymore which is a terrible shame. I used to love that network but now it would seem, most cable networks are failing and looking for ways to make quick revenue. Anyhow, enough on that. The shows that I love are Adventure Time, Regular Show, The Boondocks, The Looney Tunes Show and the New Scooby Doo series.

A great deal of shows mentioned in this thread were great too but ran their course unfortunately.

"Power is the reason that we all are fighting for, control your body, your soul and heart. Yes- some of us who surrender are like lambs to the slaughter; get the power & try harder to reach the next stage."
-SMT III

Zaswe12
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Jan 2013, 1:36 pm

SouffleGirl wrote:
I mean there's Adventure Time and Regular Show...
That's why I hate Cartoon Network, I do sometimes watch Cartoon Planet, when they show it, I love those old shows.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2013, 2:51 pm

CyclopsSummers wrote:
Isn't Cartoon Network airing Young Justice? 'Cause that show is awesome. And I don't say that about most cartoons I happen to glance at, at the ripe age of 25.

What I hate about Cartoon Network is that since WB owns it and many cable tv systems too, their shows are really scarce online.

You sure can't find them on Netflix or Amazon etc.... I'd like to be able to see Young Justice, Venture Bros, Green Lantern, Brave and Bold.... but I'm not going to pay $3/episode to see them on PSN! :(

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2013, 3:32 pm

Not so long ago I wished CN and Nickelodean aired in Canada, although many of their shows are imported up here. Not any more. I hate to say it but maybe the Internet is to blame for all this? I mean, you can watch a lot of cartoons- uncensored- on YouTube!

GSNmemo
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

27 Jan 2013, 9:14 pm

Not Cartoon Network (CN).
More like Life-Action Network (LAN).

That's if they show more and guess what they do.

SpiderFan14
Raven
Raven

30 Jan 2013, 11:00 am

I hate that they canceled Young Justice and Green Lantern.

Truth be told I thought that YJ was above average but they never really got what made the DC Animated Universe great, there wasn't too much character in the show, no one really really stood out personality wise. It felt like more of a fan show, with all the cameos that went no where and the massive cast of characters.

GLTAS on the other hand felt like a DCAU show. The cast was small but it you do feel more personality. I loved the Razer/Aya romance and am saddened by Aya's death last week, the plots were better handled (There wasn't a stupid group of bad guys that ALWAYS won something in the end like YJ did every week) and the animation grew on me.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2013, 11:04 am

Why would a channel called cartoon network be intelligent?

Parasol
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2013, 7:08 pm

I'm very annoyed that CN cancelled Young Justice and Green Lantern. They are putting in some new CGI Batman show and new Teen Titans comedy show. :roll: So I think they cancelled YJ and GLTAS because the toy line did not sell well at all or at least that is what I heard.

*starts getting worried about my other shows being cancelled*

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 5:24 am

Cartoon Network isn't being entirely stupid anymore - guess what's going on Netflix on March 30th? Adventure Time and Regular Show! So the people (like myself) who enjoy those shows have reason to rejoice! :D