Is it OK to date an ex's friend?

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

15 Aug 2017, 12:01 pm

i dated a friend's ex for 6 months.he didn't want me dating her because of the Bro Code:you don't go out with the ex-girlfriend,brother or sister of a best friend.it's not that i wanted to,the ex's friend made me do it :x :x :x :x :x :x & she threatened to make the pressure worse every time i didn't say yes :x :x :x :x :x :x .it put a strain on my Bromance & i blamed the ex's friend for it :x :x :x

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 6:58 am

'Sup with all the zombie threads recently? Did somebody break open that canister of Trioxin that was left in WP by mistake?

Anyway...generally not advisable. I'm married to my ex-fiancée's would-be bridesmaid. Dating a friend of an ex leaves your relationship open to unwanted negative influence. Unless you can pull off the creepy isolation thing (bad idea, don't do it), you can't keep your lover away from everyone who wants to badmouth you. When they do this, it's a bad sign. If your gf won't stand up to her friends for you, it's danger Will Robinson. Dating an ex's friend just INVITES this kind of thing.