Cartoon characters you'd be friends with

Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Oswald06
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jul 2011, 2:15 pm

I think I would be friends with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. When Walt Disney worked for Universal, he created Oswald. The problem was that there was a loophole in Walt's contract with Universal, signing away the rights to Oswald, along with most of Walt's animators. Walt created his own business and started it by creating Mickey Mouse. In 2006, Disney regained the rights to Oswald, along with the original 26 cartoons that Walt created between 1927-28. Oswald was brought back to Disney when they traded sportscaster Al Michaels for him. He is married with about 420 bunny children (he is a rabbit after all). You'll notice that Oswald is my avatar. If you've played Epic Mickey, you've seen that he is jealous of his "half-brother" Mickey, but grows to respect and admire him. I chose Oswald because if cartoon characters were real, he would probably be of the lonliest souls in the world. I know how he feels because I'm kind of the same way. Sometimes it takes just one good friend to lift your spirits back up.

aspie56
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Jul 2011, 4:39 pm

ScientistOfSound wrote:
Twilight Sparkle
Rainbow Dash
Applejack
Pinkie Pie
Fluttershy
Rarity
Derpy Hooves
Spongebob
Ren and Stimpy
Meg Griffin
The Mad Hatter
Daria Morgendorffer (Shes like, the female version of me)
Bloo (FHFiM)
Tom, Edd, Mat (Eddsworld)
Double Dee
Many others.

I can relate alot to Greg Heffley. and we are pretty much same in social understanding. so greg :)