what are your worst experiences with bullying in school

Page 3 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

b9
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2011, 8:10 am

Quote:
what are your worst experiences with bullying in school

i was not bullied in school. there were a few persons in year 9 when i was at a regular school that decided to call me "McMaggot" (because my surname sounds similar), but after a short while they decided that it was not in their interests to do so, and they desisted.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2011, 9:16 am

ScientistOfSound wrote:
I got pushed down some concrete stairs once
Cracked my front tooth and had to get it removed.

Also, usually the bullying I went through was namecalling and rumours, crap like that but after a while I learned to deal with it.
On the last day I completely surprised everybody by flooring the "toughest" lad in school and making him cry like a p****.

nice bro!

GreatSphinx
Toucan
Toucan

04 Jul 2011, 10:03 am

I was usually picked on, but the worst by far was when I was at a new school, going through 5th grade for the second time.

There was a group of three girls. They started to befriend me and complement me on my hair, asking me what products I used and things like that. There was another girl who pulled me aside and warned me that they did this to someone every year. They got them to trust them and then take them to the fiels and beat them up and rip their clothes. I put a stop to it, but that was not the end.

A girl (not a popular one) farted in class. It was pretty loud. She did not want to get the blame, so she turned and pointed at me and went "Awe! Elisabeth!" From that day on for a year and a half, I was called ripper. I was tormented, teased and bullied because of it. One day, it was going on and the teacher was at his desk watching. I looked up at him. I know I looked desperate. All he had to do was intervene. He did not. He dropped his gaze and looked down at the papers on his desk, pretending that he did not know what was going on. It was from that point on that I realized that I could not trust adults to protect me. It really was hell. I don't know how it finally stopped. I think I started ignoring it, but these girls kept on me for years. In high school (in my junior year), they got into my locker and trashed it. Thankfully,I knew the faculty member in charge of locker assignments. She opened her book and let me pick where I wanted to go. It made life so much easier.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

04 Jul 2011, 10:11 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Ok a couple of horrible examples I have decided to post: For the first one I was friends with this girl or so I thought and then she tried to set me up. She wrote something about a supposed murder on a specific day on the wall with a pencil(using my handwriting she has copied when we where writing a note to each other in class). Of course she wanted me to look like the crazy psychopath she caught red handed while she gained a better social reputation. And then at a different school when there was a guy with a gun in the school, and a lockdown senerio a girl told me she was suprised I was not the psychopath with the gun.........I mean what the hell I really do not want to go on a killing spree yet for some reason people think I would pass as such a person and therefore can be set up as someone planning such a thing.......or they seriously think its something I would actually consider doing.

Yeah, this one girl in high school said to me during a lockdown drill, "If anyone would bring a weapon to school, it'd be..." (she said my name and the names of two of my friends). The teacher wasn't in the room since she had gone to make copies, so many of the students nodded in agreement.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

04 Jul 2011, 10:22 am

GreatSphinx wrote:
A girl (not a popular one) farted in class. It was pretty loud. She did not want to get the blame, so she turned and pointed at me and went "Awe! Elisabeth!" From that day on for a year and a half, I was called ripper.

Man, I can't tell you how many times I farted smelly ones during various classes. But it didn't bother me. I'd laugh so hard that I needed to stop laughing for a bit so that I could breathe. A lot of people called me, "Nasty Sauce".

Another time, in fourth grade, this girl was picking on me. I wanted her to stop calling me names, so I told her to come over to where I was. As she approached me, I farted right in her face. She was so shocked that her mouth was wide open! Hence I used that opportunity to do a little squeaky fart. She ran away, coughing, and never called me names again.

Fatal-Noogie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: California coast, United States of America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Cosmos

04 Jul 2011, 12:21 pm

I had a bad experience in High School, for completely different reasons.

This guy asked to borrow my pencil sharpener for a moment. I said sure.
He put it in his pocket without using it. I asked to have it back. He said no, and started walking away.
I grabbed his backpack from behind. He dropped it and punched me down.
I got up and tried to punch him, but my arms were too short and he struck me down again and spat on me.

In the office, the nurse asked me if I "wanted to press charges".
I said "NO!" of course, but seriously, how f*cked up is THAT?
You can sue someone for a tiny fist brawl??
School behavior is becoming increasingly criminalized.
That was 2001. It's much worse now. You can practically go to prison if you sneeze on someone.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2011, 12:30 pm

SyphonFilter wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Ok a couple of horrible examples I have decided to post: For the first one I was friends with this girl or so I thought and then she tried to set me up. She wrote something about a supposed murder on a specific day on the wall with a pencil(using my handwriting she has copied when we where writing a note to each other in class). Of course she wanted me to look like the crazy psychopath she caught red handed while she gained a better social reputation. And then at a different school when there was a guy with a gun in the school, and a lockdown senerio a girl told me she was suprised I was not the psychopath with the gun.........I mean what the hell I really do not want to go on a killing spree yet for some reason people think I would pass as such a person and therefore can be set up as someone planning such a thing.......or they seriously think its something I would actually consider doing.

Yeah, this one girl in high school said to me during a lockdown drill, "If anyone would bring a weapon to school, it'd be..." (she said my name and the names of two of my friends). The teacher wasn't in the room since she had gone to make copies, so many of the students nodded in agreement.

Yeah its a terrible assumption to make about someone, it does not do a lot of good for the individual who suffers it...on the bright side if I am so damn scary maybe it can be used to my advantage.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2011, 5:07 pm

SammichEater wrote:
salad wrote:
calm down kid, i was just curious. and just be lucky that im not gonna pull that "a** burgers" card on an aspie for calling me a dumba** like most cruel NTs do, except im not like them. i dont like it when aspies act mouthy with me. same applies to NT's and everyone

I wasn't calling you a dumbass, I was referring to the people who say those sorts of things to me. Yes, they are dumbasses.

OOOOPS, my bad.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2011, 5:39 pm

Oh and by the way, some of these stories are upright pitiful; beating, teasing, gossip and slander towards an aspie yet not one aspie has the guts to fight back. Reminds me of myself when i was younger, cuz i was also not liked. But there is one story in particular that stands out that will teach you what toughness can achieve.

I wasn't a popular kid in my new school, mainly because i wasn't used to a public school for i spent 8 years at a religious private school. i used to hang out with some of the average kids, not necessarily the rejects but just kids weren't so popular. despite that they used to make fun of me but i took it lightly cuz i didnt wanna be a spazz. BUT AFTER A WHILE IT GOT MUCH WORSE. they began to take my stuff everyday and throw it in somewhere, like the girls bathroom. they would oly talk to me just to insult my face when i want to talk to them, say i look ugly (even though a lot of girls said i looked handsome).they spread filthy rumors about me to a kid on my bus whose my beast friend, luckily he never believed them but it still hurt having kids ALWAYS talk trash about you. after a while 2 of those kids on one day made fun of me to the point where i stopped sitting with them. i avoided those 2 for a while and began to sit with these other kids. one day one of the 2 bullies (for now the bullies will be called "A" and "B".) decided to come sit there. he forced me to leave. i was like "make me" so he insulted me for the entire time to the point where i just left and told a teacher. then i began to have no one to sit with except with 5-6 kids, but honestly that very good having 5-6 kids to sit with. but one day while i was at breakfast with my 8th grade friends one of my 8th grade friends (i was in 7th grade at the time) told me that "B" began to call me stupid on his bus. i had it. i was in the worst mood since the other day my parents got in a huge fight with me so i told my friend to tell "B" to meet me at the park after school to settle a score. now i used sit with those 2 bullies so they knew i was strong and had muscle on me so "B" began to panic. my friend told me that B was about to cry on the bus from how scared he became when he was about to meet me. he never showed up. the next day while i saw him in the cafiteria for breakfast i stopped him in his tracks to confront him. he began to beg for mercy before i could even touch him, and he was so scared that he denied everything he said bad about me. to top things off, after i had no where to sit in the cafeteria when A kicked me out B accepted me as a friend and had all of his friends become my closest friends so i would sit with them everyday. im not naive as i used to be so i didnt trust them at first, but later on i became Bs friend along with his other friend (Accept for A, i still havent settled a score with him yet but im planning to go to the gym to become stronger so i can beat the crap outta him. i can already beat him up easily but i want to destroy him the next time i see him, not just beat him up). i learned from there that self respect is always rewarded and being tough will get you respect from even your enemies.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2011, 9:24 pm

salad wrote:
Oh and by the way, some of these stories are upright pitiful; beating, teasing, gossip and slander towards an aspie yet not one aspie has the guts to fight back. Reminds me of myself when i was younger, cuz i was also not liked. But there is one story in particular that stands out that will teach you what toughness can achieve.

I started to fight back when I had a major growth spurt the summer of 1986 my junior and senior years were spent allowing my meltdowns to turn into blind rage. I was getting into so many fights over little things they sent me to see the school's psychologist. When I started to get jobs and could not hit people without getting fired or arrested I started screwing with people's drinks and food. I also urinated on their coats in the changing room and threw their car keys into the pond behind work. There is nothing funnier than some as*hole calling you a ret*d as they down a glass of pepsi you laced with your spit or a little bit of urine. I also use to put chicken wings where they would not see them so they could get nice and slimey. I would make them the slimey wings with extra hot sauce so they could not taste the rot. The most they ever got was the hershy squirts at work but it was funny to see them beg the boss to go home early the trick was to make them the wings early in the day before they start an 8 hour shift. :wink:

Madao
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Jul 2011, 2:31 am

Ah the horrors of public grade school let me count the ways...

Elementary School:
-Was held down by two boys so I couldn't fight back while the third punched me repeatedly. Giving me 2 black eyes. They were never punished for their actions. The teacher sided with the boys that beat me up saying: I should think about what I've done to make them want to punch me.

-The kids on the bus would sneak underneath the seat I was sitting in, and tie my shoe laces together. Then laugh when I would fall down the stairs getting off the bus. Since then I would wear buckled shoes for the rest of grade school.

-Also on the bus, kids liked to steal my hat I was wearing, and throw it a round the bus to each other. One kid went as far as throwing my favorite hat out the window.

-Kids in my class would treat me like a diseased leper. They did not want me to touch them. They claimed I would give them my germs. (Some went as far as deliberately touching me then try to pass my 'germs' to another person by touching each other.) Unfortunately if I tried to touch them they would squeal to the teacher saying I hit them. The teacher would always side with them, and I would be punished.

-False rumors were spread that I had lice. I've never had lice in my entire life.

-The girls would always make up things to get me in trouble. Teachers always sided with them. It's kind of unfair when it's you against the whole class.

-If they didn't want me siting some where they would push me out of my seat. Happened a lot during lunch.

Junior High:
-Thankfully the bullying started to lighten up since elementary school.

-Kids would throw paper spit wads at my head on the bus.

-Was called mean and offensive names. Such as ret*d.

-They managed to break into my locker, steal my graphics calculator, smeared food all over everything, and threw all my books and papers out in the hallway.

High School:
-Bullying mostly stopped due to constantly changing classes between periods and the bigger class size. (It grew from 100 to 500 in my grade.)

-Some minor name calling still remained, but I stopped caring a long time ago.

I've often wondered what things would of been like if I'd of gone to one of those special schools parents send their autistic kids to. Would I have not been bullied? I wasn't diagnosed with AS/HFA until I was 16. There weren't many programs back then for HF autistic kids as there are today.

I'm kind of glad today's society is starting to take bullying seriously...it only took a few class shootings and suicides.

I've never really bullied the bullies simply because I refused to stoop down to their pathetic level. To be a bully is the lowest of the lows. I tend to think of myself as a nonviolent person. I guess that's why I was a easy target.