Have you NEVER had a girlfriend. If so, why?

Page 8 of 8 [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Sadeyes19
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Dec 2011, 3:41 am

BillyJoe wrote:
I panic when confronted with sex and that seems to be the only way any women that come around me want to start a relationship. most girls base the relationship on sex and its not something that i'm eager to do with someone i don't know so i can just never be on the same page. there's a girl right now that wants to f**k me but I'm too afraid to do it and screw it up in front of everyone I know because she's a 3rd party friend.

Ever thought that maybe you're just in the wrong crowd? If the girl that wants to have sex with you can't accept that you're not ready then what is the point of even having a relationship with her in the first place? A relationship is suppose to be based on Trust, Communication and most importantly Love and Understanding. Maybe you just haven't found the right girl yet if you explain to her that you panic when confronted with sex and she doesn't like it. I live by the saying, if someone cannot accept you for the person you are, then they are not the right one for you, the right one will come along eventually. I also must add, that not all women just want sex from a relationship.