Page 691 of 789 [ 12616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694 ... 789  Next

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 8:39 pm

IntoTheWoods wrote:
Hey guys, I'm new here..
I've read a lot of stories here on WP and it's amazing how i can relate to a lot of you.. It's like i finally found my lost tribe.

*Picture will follow*

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

KiannaKitter
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Aug 2017, 7:53 am

Who wants to wish my baby boy here a happy birthday? Spooky is 6 years old today. That is 6 wonderful years of loving him, taking care of him, protecting him and spending every hour of every day with him. He truly is my spirit animal and the love of my life. :heart:

Stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as they like someone else. It's a waste of time.
Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks - love them.
Without those things you wouldn't be you and why would you want to be someone else? Be confident with who you are. Smile.
And if anyone hates on you because you're happy with yourself then you stick your middle finger in the air and say "Screw it."

My happiness will not depend on others anymore. I'm happy because I love who I am.
I love my flaws, I love my imperfections, they make me ME - and me is pretty amazing.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 8:35 am

KiannaKitter wrote:
Who wants to wish my baby boy here a happy birthday? Spooky is 6 years old today. That is 6 wonderful years of loving him, taking care of him, protecting him and spending every hour of every day with him. He truly is my spirit animal and the love of my life. :heart:

Ooooh! Happy Birthday Spooky , what a great looking dog , what breed is he ? I would guess a Chinese crested but I can't get Mexican Hairless out my mind when I see similar dogs :roll:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 8:36 am

SaveFerris wrote:
Lillikoi wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
This is not a haircut joke.
Hands up if you have ever sported a haircut like 1Biggles1?

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Back when my dad was watching TV while he cut my hair... :lol:

Your dad is either very good at multitasking or a hairdresser

lol

Nice picture lilikoi! That's approximately my hairdo as well, at various times. :P

KiannaKitter

09 Aug 2017, 8:37 am

SaveFerris wrote:
KiannaKitter wrote:

Ooooh! Happy Birthday Spooky , what a great looking dog , what breed is he ? I would guess a Chinese crested but I can't get Mexican Hairless out my mind when I see similar dogs :roll:

Thank you :) He is a CC. But he is big for the breed :idea:

Stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as they like someone else. It's a waste of time.
Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks - love them.
Without those things you wouldn't be you and why would you want to be someone else? Be confident with who you are. Smile.
And if anyone hates on you because you're happy with yourself then you stick your middle finger in the air and say "Screw it."

My happiness will not depend on others anymore. I'm happy because I love who I am.
I love my flaws, I love my imperfections, they make me ME - and me is pretty amazing.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 8:54 am

KiannaKitter wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
KiannaKitter wrote:

I love his markings and his mohawk :D

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

09 Aug 2017, 9:09 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPOOKY! :heart:

Handsome fellow!

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 9:48 am

Wishing all the best to Spooky :D

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 12:04 pm

Nice pic Lillikoi.. Seems you had a much better hairdresser than me! lol ... Think mine was rather drunk!

KiannaKitter

09 Aug 2017, 2:55 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
KiannaKitter wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
KiannaKitter wrote:

I love his markings and his mohawk :D

Thanks, me too. That is why I shave him so he has a mohawk. It is much easier to handle than the long hair on head and ears. :wink:

KiannaKitter

09 Aug 2017, 2:56 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPOOKY! :heart:

Handsome fellow!

Thank you very much :)

KiannaKitter

09 Aug 2017, 2:57 pm

Booyakasha wrote:
Wishing all the best to Spooky :D

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 8:42 pm

Bought some new lipstick today

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

DemonAbyss
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Aug 2017, 6:23 pm

My triumphant return to this forum. Not a flattering shot, I fail horribly at taking selfies.

Voxish
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Aug 2017, 5:59 am

Hypnotized wrote:
Boyfriend & I on holiday.<3

You are very pretty and you both make a lovely couple. I see you are from the city with the highest population of autistic people in the Netherlands, are you in IT by any chance?

BBC: Radio 4

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 2:55 pm

lidsmichelle wrote:
Bought some new lipstick today

You look stunning! :heart: