Page 643 of 789 [ 12616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646 ... 789  Next

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 12:49 pm

^ Thanks for reposting a picture, I couldn't see you after you dyed your hair :) I like your plush, I love plushes, beanies too 8-)

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 7:45 pm

Mellani wrote:

Me at a Duran Duran show three weeks ago. :heart:

You look really cute :heart: :heart:

What's your ancestry by the way?

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 7:55 pm

Danae wrote:
^ Thanks for reposting a picture, I couldn't see you after you dyed your hair :) I like your plush, I love plushes, beanies too 8-)

No problem, and thank you! :)

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2016, 5:50 pm

Me out and about when my mom was visiting.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2016, 5:52 pm

^^^ :star:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2016, 2:43 pm

lidsmichelle wrote:

Beautiful as always! :heart:

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2016, 8:25 am

lidsmichelle wrote:
Not what I was expecting. You don't look like your avatar at all.

TheSilentOne wrote:

I get nervous taking photos so I posed with my favorite plushie :D

You look adorable with your Adipose :D

b9
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2016, 8:41 am

my leg with a necktie around it which melinda thought would look good. whatever... it is the real me

alex
Developer
Developer

24 Aug 2016, 9:07 am

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2016, 9:49 am

^ You peeps in the US are lucky to have all these comic cons. Neat pic Alex.

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2016, 2:49 pm

I always feel guilty to post pics of me. Or things I made. I don't understand why yet. But I shouldn't. No one should.
Not hiding on that one.

JakeASD
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2016, 3:33 pm

The times table poster is for my niece to learn from; surprisingly I know mine!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 12:16 am

Danae wrote:
I always feel guilty to post pics of me. Or things I made. I don't understand why yet. But I shouldn't. No one should.
Not hiding on that one.

you could be that x-files lady's sister. :o

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 1:55 am

I am.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 1:58 am

^ IMO you look better than Scully.

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 2:03 am

Sorry I have no joke for that one.