Page 644 of 789 [ 12622 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647 ... 789  Next

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 2:03 am

Sorry I have no joke for that one.

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 2:06 am

^ What do you mean? I'm not joking.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 2:06 am

autographs? :D

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 2:12 am

^^ It was a joke XD

^ Offering a dream job?

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 2:46 am

^^mebbe you could do something like sign with a talent agency as a celeb lookalike?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 2:51 am

jimmy carter believes we are merely a quasi-fascist oligarchy now, with mere trappings of representation of citizenry.

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 2:59 am

^^ no way. Anyway, not a lookalike. But maybe people will assume I can do autopsies. The quiet morgue, cool air, people who don't talk (anymore), that's awfully tempting.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 3:51 am

You do kinda look like Agt. Scully, Danae.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 4:52 am

Danae wrote:
I always feel guilty to post pics of me. Or things I made. I don't understand why yet. But I shouldn't. No one should.
Not hiding on that one.

So beautiful. So sad.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2016, 4:58 pm

^^Yeah, but the highlights compliment the rouge and, it all comes with a lifetimes hard work anyway. 8) +2

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2016, 10:44 pm

Me before going to the fair. There's also a pic of me and my now bf but I won't post a pic of him without his permission. At least not on here since it's not private.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2016, 10:48 pm

lidsmichelle wrote:

Me before going to the fair. There's also a pic of me and my now bf but I won't post a pic of him without his permission. At least not on here since it's not private.

I like the hose, all those little polka dots :wtg: nice luxuriant hair and pure skin also 8) great pic! :)

The_Dark_Citadel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Aug 2016, 12:05 am

Rocking the new X-Files T-shirt from Spenser's.

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2016, 8:56 am

There's half the pictures I can't see when others can.

SilentJessica
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Aug 2016, 9:10 am

AQ: 40
RAADS-R: 149

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2016, 9:17 am

The_Dark_Citadel wrote:
Rocking the new X-Files T-shirt from Spenser's.

LOVE it! 8)