Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 994 of 1998 [ 31966 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997 ... 1998  Next

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 3:32 pm

IstominFan wrote:
It is the sixth anniversary of my mother's death. Sometimes I wonder why she's gone and I'm still here.

I'm like you when you said why you still here & she not. I feel the same way, I loss my mom too, it will be 4 years in June. We were so close, she hung out with me when I had no friends, we went shopping, to the movies, I loved shopping with her, we go to the mall, she took me cd shopping, one of my best memories. So I probably know how you are feeling.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 3:57 pm

Grandfather continues to disobey the law, he's in trouble now. -_-

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 8:52 pm

I hope that things go better for me soon and there is a reason for me to be alive.

enbalmed
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 May 2017, 8:57 pm

The inescapable hot weather

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 10:05 pm

I got a headache, I took a shower & there a window in my tub, my headache got more bad, cuz of the sun.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 10:08 pm

combo of a fruit, advil, acetaminophen, caffeine [like a cup of coffee], cool dark room, works well for many headaches.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

26 May 2017, 4:00 am

My girlfriend's getting over a cold or something.
Also I was cutting a fingernail & the nail flew up & hit me rite in my eye. My eye's watery, bloodshot & feels irritated but it's better than it was rite after.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 6:38 am

it's daytime already :o why can't it stay nice and nighty for longer?

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 9:11 am

I had trouble falling asleep last night. So today I am tired.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 9:20 am

Omg. I hate change. Finally updated my phone (again) cause everytime I turn around the phone says it has another update. All the visuals have changed totally. Ugh.

Then I was going to have coffee out on the deck but it rained again! Nothing is able to dry out. The deck is turning green! I just want to go back to bed.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

SilentJessica
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 May 2017, 11:36 am

Alita wrote:
SilentJessica wrote:
The best friend that I have ever had (who is probably my only friend right now) has just found a better friend, and I'm sad about being replaced. It meant a lot to me that I was their best friend, and now I'm not. :(

I was always scared of this happening, and now it has. They were scared I would replace them, too. I'm happy for them, and I'm not going to spoil anything for them by telling them how I really feel.

All of the friends I have had, including this one, have been online friends. They always leave me, find someone better or I find out I never meant as much to them as they did to me. It's hard for me to make friends, and when things like this happen, I feel like I shouldn't even try because I'll only get hurt in the end. I know I need to stop getting attached to people, but I can't help it. I get annoyed at myself for it.

Aw, sorry to hear. :(

I'll be your friend. :)

Thanks. :)

AQ: 40
RAADS-R: 149

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 11:43 am

I was really thinking of going out today, but it's pouring with rain. Also I accidentally shut my younger cat in the downstairs porch last night, and he peed on my raincoat, which of course I didn't bother to hang up. I'm washing it right now, but I'll let it air-dry because of the fabric.

I don't have rain boots, so my feet will probably get soaked even if my raincoat and umbrella somewhat dry.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 8:07 pm

Ugh, writing fiction... I forgot how frustrated it makes me. From now on I'm sticking to nonfiction and poetry!

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 9:01 pm

Having a crappy week and today was horrible. Been driving all day, took mom to the airport and done errands. I have her dog with me and she can be a bit noisy at times. I was in downtown walking toward the car with the dog and a handful of stuff. I was trying to unlock the car when a homeless guy kept trying to talk with me and the dog was going crazy. I get in and start driving around the block... I then realize I misplaced my phone. So I circle back around and start looking in and out of the car. I gave up after a while, couldn't take the dog barking any more. Had a hard time getting the car into gear when leaving :-x . But I start to head back to my parents two hours away, where I am dog/house sitting for the week. I was upset and agitated with school, loosing my phone, and the sun blinding me... Then I get pulled over a few miles from my parents and was giving a ticket :( Really upset and beat down, I pull up and put the dog inside. Come back out and look all over the car, found my phone behind the dash :roll:

EDIT: Small town cop put I was White on the ticket, my license says Asian :hmph:

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 12:05 am

I asked Ma to come over and see me and Waldo this week and she said she couldn't because of the stairs. She hasn't been over for about 3 yrs and Waldo's going to be 14 this year. If I knew Ma wasn't going to be able to come up here, I wouldn't have bought on the 3rd floor. She might be able to if she took breaks and used some oxygen, but she doesn't want anyone seeing that she needs those things. She doesn't want to understand how much oxygen would help since she has the low hemoglobin. I'm tired of everyone's problems. I'm going to bed.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 1:26 am

I'm still awake, but now I'm pissed off. Ma won't come over because her legs hurt from walking up the stairs. Fine. My shoulder hurt constantly for over 2 mos and nothing helped it. It was hurting so bad that I would almost throw up at times and thought I was going to have to see a doctor. I went on Amazon and found this cream called Penetrex that had like 3000 5 star reviews so I tried it as a last resort. I used it religiously (you have to use it 4 times a day for 10 days) and around the 5th day my pain was mostly gone to where now I use the cream maybe 3-4 times a week. I told Ma that I would get her some to try and she said "I'll think about it." Whatever. I'm tired of people bitching about their health problems, but they don't want to try anything that could help their circumstance. That's her problem. She can just live with the pain then. I'm tired of worrying about it. Got plenty of my own problems.

Darn, I flunked.