Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1043 of 2000 [ 31988 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046 ... 2000  Next

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 4:01 pm

My knee is hurting

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 6:16 pm

I had my first full blown meltdown in nearly a year.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

20 Oct 2017, 10:50 pm

Our refrigerator & freezer that's on top are NOT working. We noticed last night before bed that the freezer was leaking alot of water & things were unthawing. We were hoping that the fridge was still working but we found out today that it's not either. There's still some coldness in both but NOT as cold as things need to be. I called property management today & they sent someone out to check it out but nothing's going to happen till Monday & it's Friday night now. We threw away alot of food already because it unthawed & we wouldn't be able to use it in time to save it. This means we'll have to buy ALOT more cold food 1ce we have a new one or it's fixed(it's an old fridge so we're hoping it'll be replaced). I doubt property management will pay us back for the cost of food so I'm really hoping that my parents will mail me a check after I call em in a couple nights. My expenses got worse a couple months ago cuz we adopted a rabbit & I've been spending more in a month than I have coming in from Social Security Disability. My girlfriend doesn't have much money either cuz she's on SSI & has a lot of credit-card debt.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 9:28 am

BirdInflight,

That's just awful! I hate people who are mean to animals! They are just plain mean people all around.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 10:26 am

IstominFan, thank you, and yes I hate people like that too. I just cannot wrap my head around someone having an urge to cause random harm to a random animal out of sheer contempt or spite, and not even in self defense. Poor swan was just standing next to me enjoying some grain.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 10:27 am

Kitty, I hope your knee gets better; it's miserable to have an injury like that.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 12:03 pm

I'm grumpy

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 1:01 pm

Nagged by mother about making medical appt.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 4:24 pm

Food poisoning. Can't figure out where it came from. Started making me unhappy at about 2 A.M. - so I've been living on tea, cream of rice, and activated charcoal caps. Frustrated; I had a lot of things to do today and they've all been pushed into next week.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 7:28 pm

Esmerelda Weatherwax wrote:
Food poisoning. Can't figure out where it came from. Started making me unhappy at about 2 A.M. - so I've been living on tea, cream of rice, and activated charcoal caps. Frustrated; I had a lot of things to do today and they've all been pushed into next week.

Hope you feel better soon! :(

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 7:54 pm

Having someone knock on the door at FOUR IN THE MORNING looking for someone who hasn't lived here for over 20 years.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 9:54 pm

I woke up to my cat have eaten my toilet paper, later my power went out, I had a bad panic attack, I was breathing too fast, I went outside to see one of my neighbors if they were home. My power came on, I overreacted, I ended up crying. My legs were hurting cuz I was walking too much. My cat was a BIG pain, I was yelling at her, I put her in my bedroom, she was quiet for awhile, it was her can food time, then she looked out my bedroom window, shortly later, she was meowing to get out. I ordered food to make me happy.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 10:00 pm

crystaltermination wrote:
Esmerelda Weatherwax wrote:

Hope you feel better soon! :(

Thank you! Activated charcoal is a life-saver; I always keep it in the house. Am feeling nearly well now :-)

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 9:50 am

Lunch is being pushed back today for company .

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 10:28 am

Esmerelda, I hope you feel better soon!

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 10:42 am

^^ thank you! I'm going to venture out today - must. buy. wood. filler... Ate a real breakfast. Hoping for the best!

How is the swan?