Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1089 of 2000 [ 31985 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1090, 1091, 1092 ... 2000  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 10:44 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
I woke up at 5 with bad acid reflux, little stuffy nose & woke up very hot, it was 37 degrees.

Hugs! I get bad acid reflux some mornings. I have been on stomach pills since I was seven years old.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 11:18 am

I woke up with a headache. Thankfully, it's gone now.

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 12:09 pm

I saw someone who owes me £400 since 2003. He's my old boss from a farm where I worked. I lent him the cash after he wrecked his ex wife's car. He used the cash to buy her another car and then never paid me back, I still feel really cross about it.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 6:01 pm

My hip hurt & my foot is numb.

Goldilocks
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Feb 2018, 6:07 pm

Got spoken to like a child, mistreated, ignored and made to feel bad because I'm recovering from sensory overload and environmental change

Annoyed that I'm not at home looking after myself but instead I'm with a petulant man-child

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 6:17 pm

That no matter what I do, there is one member here who thinks I am evil incarnate

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 7:19 am

SaveFerris wrote:
That no matter what I do, there is one member here who thinks I am evil incarnate

No one with a bit of common sense in their noggin will believe such nonsense.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 12:19 pm

mother.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 1:27 pm

Not seeing my black Honda in the driveway. I still have the red one, but it's only an appliance compared to the black one.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 2:36 pm

My neighborhood is like the child's game "telephone" - where you form a line and the person at the front whispers a message, that is passed along in whispers, til the last person announces what they were told and you laugh at the difference.

Not so funny in real life. I was told a neighbor had moved into memory care; now I'm hearing that he passed away. I suppose it could have been both... first move, then mortality... but this seems to happen a lot; I hear two or three different stories about every significant event.

Has me wondering what's been concocted, by whom, to explain my quiet, homebody lifestyle... :roll: not to mention, I had a tooth pulled in late November. What on earth, I wonder, has that been transmogrified into? A heart-lung transplant? :roll:

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 7:36 pm

Ouch, not a good day at all. I had a double migraine this afternoon - two ocular migraines (flashing lights, moving blind spot, unable to read or drive for 20 minutes while symptoms passed) within two hours. Totally immobilized me.

Trying to figure out if they were due to food or the weather front that came through very fast, or both.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 10:29 pm

My apartment is depressing me, my foot in pain, my arm can hurt too fast & I HATE my f******ing apartment.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2018, 5:34 am

remembering that 95% of men could probably take me on in a fight, and win.

meekness isn't always a choice.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2018, 10:10 am

Esmerelda Weatherwax wrote:
Ouch, not a good day at all. I had a double migraine this afternoon - two ocular migraines (flashing lights, moving blind spot, unable to read or drive for 20 minutes while symptoms passed) within two hours. Totally immobilized me.

Trying to figure out if they were due to food or the weather front that came through very fast, or both.

hugs and kitty kisses.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2018, 10:50 am

^^ Thank you! With a bit more time to reflect, I suspect lack of sleep was the culprit, plus stress. A lesson for me.

Wishing you a solidly good day, Cecilfienkelstien

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2018, 10:56 am

Kitties do do something to me.....

A bummer about the migraines, Esme. Especially since the weather front bought sunny weather after a week of doldrums.