Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1049 of 1999 [ 31979 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052 ... 1999  Next

Syd
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2017, 6:35 pm

My houseplant and I aren't on speaking terms.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2017, 10:38 pm

My second cup of coffee didn’t agree with my stomach, I threw it up. And my eye hurts :x

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 9:48 am

anxiety

VeeBee15
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Nov 2017, 7:43 pm

One of the cats that I follow on Facebook is being put down tomorrow.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

10 Nov 2017, 4:21 am

My hands are extremely dry & cracking from running our floor furnace more. I have a really bad crack rite where my pointer finger on my right hand bends & I'm right-handed so it makes it harder to do things cuz it hurts badly when I bend it. I know I need to moisturize my skin more but I HATE doing that. I've had BAD skin eczema as a kid & it was always a big fight for my parents to put lotion & cream on me. I've started moisturizing my hands a couple days ago but they're in really bad shape & the weather getting colder is not helping.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2017, 1:12 pm

I am tired today. I am having trouble thinking.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2017, 7:59 pm

VeeBee15 wrote:
One of the cats that I follow on Facebook is being put down tomorrow.

I thought about you and the kitty several times today. :cry: (((hugs)))

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2017, 9:36 am

Rushing around this morning. I feel half in a panic.

Kiki1256
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2017, 12:17 pm

I woke up with a mixture of weird, not so great feelings. Not even sure why. I’ll get over it.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2017, 1:34 pm

Came unstuck in time last night and sat up waaaaaay too late.

^^Meh, I'll get over mine, too. :-)

(Edit in: @Kiki: maybe you woke up just after a weird/upsetting dream that you don't recall; I've had that. It can take awhile to wear off.)

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."

DevilKisses
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2017, 4:19 pm

Just when I thought I got my stalker under control I decided to venture back to WP. Turns out he's been reading and replying to my posts for a while. Why is he so bad at leaving me alone?

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2017, 9:35 am

Tired.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2017, 11:56 am

Still getting bouts of lower pains. Reading up on symptoms is making me more and more anxious... I'm going to give this ridiculous mystery illness another week to clear itself up and then take myself to the GP. :/

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 9:22 am

^^ Hey. I don't know your symptoms, so this may be off track, but I'm concerned.

If that pain is localized and acute, and especially if you are running any kind of fever - spiking or otherwise - please hustle your bustle to a walk-in urgent care clinic, or equivalent. The "post" screen won't show me where you are, and I didn't check; I'm in the US, we have these there. (Edit in: I see you're in the UK - hopefully there's something roughly the same avaiable to you.)

I'm not a doc, and I'm not trying to scare you, but I myself had a duodenal ulcer that I barely caught in time (it's long gone now), and I have worked with a lot of docs. One of them, God love him, had a very hard time recovering (but he did, completely) after he wasted several days trying to treat acute appendicitis with Tylenol. (And was he embarrassed when he came back to work? Yeeow.)

Take this in context, it's meant to help you make a decision, not to add to your worries.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 9:35 am

And now for my unhappy - aside from the concern above ^ - in a mild snit because it's cold and damp and
I have to log off here,
and dress for dampth and coldth,
to go see my regular dentist,
to get a copy of the endodontist referral they were supposed to fax out a week ago
and (according to the endodontist's staff) never did.

Grrr. I use up a lot of trilithium keeping my Aspie Social Shields in place when I'm trying to deal with this kind of thing without expressing my frustration about it. Front desk workers take a lot of abuse and over time can become remarkably passive-aggressive-abusive themselves, so I try to tread gently with them.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 9:54 am

It is not nice out today