Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1034 of 1992 [ 31869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037 ... 1992  Next

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 2:32 pm

I don't like being sick. :(

There Are Four Lights!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 8:42 am

I bought my mom an iced drink and I dropped it. I am buying her another one later.

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 8:47 am

Unexpected guro. I'm not a fan of trigger warnings but really, at least mark it NSFW!

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 11:48 am

Screaming children

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 7:17 pm

my dang net connection getting troublesome at the worst moment for it :evil:

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 7:19 pm

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
Screaming children

Glad most are back at school now.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

22 Sep 2017, 12:23 am

My girlfriend is sick. Her asthma is flaring up & she probably has a respiratory infection. I made her have a doc appointment today & they treated her asthma some but aren't sure if she has an infection even thou she had symptoms of one before her asthma flared up & that's probably the reason her asthma flared up. She's been taking Mucinex & that's helping alittle & she's been trying to rest & drink more water. The doc said for her to come back if she gets worse but I'm really hoping she'll start getting better instead. I really wish I could make her feel better.

Also my stomach has been screwed up the last couple days but that may be because I went a couple days without having a bowl movement & then been eating baked beans for lunch for 3 days. I'm afraid my stomach will be f#cked up tomorrow because I finished the baked beans today.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 4:34 am

Customer chewed me out over something that was (A) Nothing, and she just wanted to complain and (B) wasn't me at all, but I was not landing my boss in it either, because she's a good egg. So I just had to smile politely and tell the customer I would take care of it while wishing she would just go away and never return.

jba
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Sep 2017, 4:52 am

My roommate is eating kettle chips with his mouth open two rooms over but it seems like he's 3 inches away from my ear.

Getting out of the bus today was probably the day ruiner, because at my stop the back doors opened about 3 feet and in front of me was a trash can about the same size and instead of telling the bus driver to go forward (it seemed like a hassle, and everyone looked personally offended that I wasn't able to get out of the bus as fast as anyone normally would if there weren't a thing twice the size of them blocking them in) I kind of jumped/squeezed/struggled my way around/between the trash can and the back door of the bus and I've been replaying it in my head all night. It's almost 3am now, and this happened at 6pm. So, almost 9 hours later, that is what made me the most unhappy today.

Meanwhile apparently the world is supposed to end tomorrow so, at least I have that to look forward to.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 5:18 am

Quote:
My roommate is eating kettle chips with his mouth open two rooms over but it seems like he's 3 inches away from my ear.

Kill him. Kill him now. (/sarcasm, obviously) But grrr. :evil:
Quote:
Meanwhile apparently the world is supposed to end tomorrow so, at least I have that to look forward to.

On the flipside you can be stoked when it doesn't.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 7:02 am

Mmm, kettle chips. . .

I love kettle chips. But I live alone and I don't think my neighbors can hear the crunching, lol.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 11:32 am

EclecticWarrior wrote:
cecilfienkelstien wrote:
Screaming children

Glad most are back at school now.

very true.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

22 Sep 2017, 4:21 pm

nick007 wrote:
My girlfriend is sick. Her asthma is flaring up & she probably has a respiratory infection. I made her have a doc appointment today & they treated her asthma some but aren't sure if she has an infection even thou she had symptoms of one before her asthma flared up & that's probably the reason her asthma flared up. She's been taking Mucinex & that's helping alittle & she's been trying to rest & drink more water. The doc said for her to come back if she gets worse but I'm really hoping she'll start getting better instead. I really wish I could make her feel better.

Also my stomach has been screwed up the last couple days but that may be because I went a couple days without having a bowl movement & then been eating baked beans for lunch for 3 days. I'm afraid my stomach will be f#cked up tomorrow because I finished the baked beans today.
I'm not sure but I may be coming down with the illness now too. My nose has been aggravating me today & I've been having a sinus drip that's aggravating my throat. I have allergies thou & there were things going on last night that could of triggered em. The junk coming out is clear & I feel fine otherwise so I'm not sure what to make of it.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 11:49 am

I have a lot to do today.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 3:32 pm

Had a bad spell of headaches recently; the last one carried on all last night despite painkillers and plenty of water. Ordinarily dehydration and bright light sets one off but these are probably side-effect related. :/

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 4:58 pm

Life!!