Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1084 of 2000 [ 31990 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087 ... 2000  Next

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 6:31 pm

Numerous scrapes, scratches and an ant bite from digging out my rosemary bushes this morning.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 7:57 pm

My top of my foot is numb, I need to take Advil.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

11 Feb 2018, 8:35 pm

The f#cking US post-office lost another package I ordered. It was out for delivery Saturday but didn't come in. I stayed up this morning incase it would come in because the lazy dumb-asses won't use the parcel box on Sunday service since we don't get regular mail & instead leave packages on our front steps which is rite next to the sidewalk so my packages have gotten jacked on Sundays they deliver if I'm not up or home. I got a message that the package I was supposed to get yesterday was delivered 5/7 minutes after the time it was marked as delivered but I didn't hear anyone come to the door. The message said it was left by garage or other location & we do NOT have a garage. I don't think I ever seen that message since I moved here over 5 years ago. I figured they misdelivered the package but checked by the front & back door as well as the parcel box just incase they left it in there & said the wrong thing on the slip cuz that has happened before where they left a package in there on a Sunday for 1ce & put the wrong location on the slip. It was NOT in any of those places. Thankfully this is something I ordered from a seller through Amazon so I can get Amazon to refund my cost & I'll reorder it but it's still a little bit of a hassle & something similar happened with a package through Amazon half a month ago except it was not a Sunday & the message did not say it was left at garage; the message may of said front door or mailbox but the package was NOT in any of those places & was marked as delivered at a time we do not get mail. Thankfully Amazon refunded my money at the end of last month but I'm worried that Amazon will start thinking I'm making this up about the packages getting lost or misdelivered because of how frequently this happens. Things like this are reasons the GOP gives for why the US government should not be involved with health care.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 10:08 am

Esmerelda Weatherwax wrote:
^^ :-)

I couldn't find the image I was looking for yesterday... it's from Pratchett's The Last Hero and rather more suited to my current estate, but sadly lacking in ice axes:

Allow me to introduce Vena the Raven-Haired, barbarian warrior princess and grandma, as portrayed by Paul Kidby. Vena the Formerly Raven-Haired. I'd be Esme the Still Ginger-Haired, but the general mood is right :-P.

(Moral of story: don't call granny an old battle-axe unless you really, really mean it :-) )

Have a great day, cecil, with lots of cat goodness in it!

(edit in: yes, those are knitting needles.)

love it!

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 2:28 pm

Another night terror.

Also, I got a bill from the hospital saying that I need to pay for my copper IUD.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

12 Feb 2018, 3:32 pm

My violin string broke.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 7:15 pm

Needing to use the restroom multiple times.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 7:32 pm

^^ Oh I hate that.

(@cecil: thanks!)

@Claradoon: well crud. I hope you had a spare on hand (I know that's not always the case)

My gripe: was up late last night because of a small household emergency that thankfully was contained. Too much fuss and botheration to describe here and besides I don't want to relive it this soon. But I'm absolutely shattered tired.
Gonna turn in around 8 PM.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 12:09 pm

Feeling rushed.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 2:35 pm

I had to go to an appointment today that my mom told me about the night before. I get anxious when I change my plans

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 2:43 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Needing to use the restroom multiple times.

Sounds like either your under stress or you have some lower intestinal contagion

sleepyjasp
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Feb 2018, 3:07 pm

I did really bad on my physics test which I even learned for but the part I didn't learn was part of the main exercise. :(

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 4:10 pm

For months now, it been hard to get out of bed, cuz my legs feel paralyzed, I’m having trouble getting into bed too, WEIRD!! And I have to buy new mattresses.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 4:16 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
For months now, it been hard to get out of bed, cuz my legs feel paralyzed, I’m having trouble getting into bed too, WEIRD!! And I have to buy new mattresses.

That is strange indeed, as it makes me think your experiencing some sort of nerological muscle disorder or something along those lines

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 1:32 pm

shopping

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 1:48 pm

Finally managing to open a difficult can of cat food only to find it 'off'.