Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1040 of 1999 [ 31978 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043 ... 1999  Next

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 10:21 am

Today I lost the last ember of my youth.
I turned 30. Happy birthday to me.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 5:38 pm

Human bugging me.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

13 Oct 2017, 7:23 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Today I lost the last ember of my youth.
I turned 30. Happy birthday to me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
I hope it's a good one

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 9:54 pm

Jory wrote:
Katatonic wrote:
My dog puked on my carpet. But thats not all! He then ate it before I could get up and stop him :eew: :eew: :eew:
Seeing that almost made ME puke.

Oh, this! This! Made me :lol: and I needed to!

My sadz for the day: double whammy -

a-one, microwave died (after fifteen years; am considering holding a funeral for it!) and the manufacturer no longer exists; gotta get another.

and a-two, now my laptop has a warped keyboard from cats stampeding over it while open dagnabbit, so I had to set it up to filter keystrokes. That stopgap is working, for now, but I gotta gettit fixed. Nice laptop, so ouch, $$$$.

Retired lady kisses her budget goodbye for a couple months at least. (edit in: and will never again leave laptop open unattended.)

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Last edited by Esmerelda Weatherwax on 13 Oct 2017, 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 10:06 pm

BirdInFlight wrote:
Feeling grossly misunderstood and that feeling of "you don't even know me properly" even though the person is supposed to be a friend.

Feeling like even your FRIEND doesn't even know you. Just assumes things about you and doesn't care what you're really like.

Oh, that just sucks. Royally.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 6:20 am

Being woken up @ 4am.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 12:03 pm

bad drivers in my city.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 2:55 pm

I read that Charles M. Schulz's home was burned to the ground by the wildfires in California.

Mrs. Schulz was able to evacuate before it happened, but The world is completely going to hell.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 10:15 am

anxiety.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 3:03 pm

Buying groceries, a sore back, and saying something to the immigrant cashier that may have sounded rude but the stupid words were out before I could stop them. I was buying a pumpkin for Halloween, and he asked me "What is this?" I didn't understand exactly what he meant, so I said "It's a pumpkin." The lady behind me also said it was a pumpkin, but he was acting like it was something he'd never seen one before.

Then I asked, "You don't know what a pumpkin is?"
And there you have it. I just sounded like a total Archie Bunker and I was absolutely cringing inside. :(

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 4:23 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
Buying groceries, a sore back, and saying something to the immigrant cashier that may have sounded rude but the stupid words were out before I could stop them. I was buying a pumpkin for Halloween, and he asked me "What is this?" I didn't understand exactly what he meant, so I said "It's a pumpkin." The lady behind me also said it was a pumpkin, but he was acting like it was something he'd never seen one before.

Then I asked, "You don't know what a pumpkin is?"
And there you have it. I just sounded like a total Archie Bunker and I was absolutely cringing inside. :(

not racist at all. perhaps a bit insensitive. we all do that from time to time.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 6:41 pm

This might have been my fault, but the phone briefly stopped working

Aikido cancelled :mrgreen:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 8:51 am

Still missing C.C., but I got a nice card from the people at the veterinarian's office with nice messages of comfort and love for a special kitty.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 10:56 am

Yesterday I started getting some flu-like symptoms like body aches, fever and chills. I had a horrible night's sleep where I'd be broiling hot but whenever I removed the blankets I'd start shaking and shivering. I also had really bad restless leg syndrome and couldn't lie still. Later this morning I finally got some sleep but when I woke up I was sweating really bad. My eyes hurt and my back is really sore.

I'm supposed to be going out with my mom tomorrow to get some photo ID taken, something we've put off for maybe a couple of decades, and then out for supper. But if I still feel this way I think I will have cancel it. :(

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 11:00 am

IstominFan wrote:
Still missing C.C., but I got a nice card from the people at the veterinarian's office with nice messages of comfort and love for a special kitty.

hugs

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 4:57 pm

This could be sad and happy at the same time, as the kind messages from everyone in tribute to my C.C. made me feel better. The people are so nice there and recognize our love for our animals.