Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1050 of 1998 [ 31967 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053 ... 1998  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 9:54 am

It is not nice out today

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 3:17 pm

My mother told me that someone set off an orange smoke bomb at the Walmart at the mall not far from where my parents live. While people were shopping in the store and stuff. Nobody was hurt, but the store is now closed and they have to take out everything damaged by the bomb and bring in new stuff, which will take a month at least. And with the holidays coming up, it's even worse. :(

I don't know if the person or people who set off the bomb just plain hated the store, or was practicing terrorism, or if it was just their idea of a highly brilliant and incredibly mature prank, which it was not. But I hope the police catch them and make them pay for their stupidity. It also makes me worry about how decent the security is in the stores around here. Maybe anyone could just as easily sneak in a much more dangerous bomb...:pale:

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 3:23 pm

Human talking @ me.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 3:34 pm

I scooped my cat litter box & was going take out the trash, my foot started badly hurting :x :cry:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 6:50 pm

Being late for my first group therapy session.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 9:10 am

I did not sleep well last night.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 2:45 pm

I just saw a video for something called "Trumpy Bear". It's a teddy bear that vaguely resembles the US president who must not be named. They claimed it was inspired by the strong and powerful "American" grizzly bear. It looked like a really bad SNL commercial parody, but apparently this thing really exists. It showed adults taking it with them as do "American" things like play golf.

I couldn't watch the whole video without the risk of emptying my entire digestive system onto my keyboard, which is in bad enough shape as it is. The keyboard, I mean. :lol: Let's just say won't be joining my stuffed animal collection anytime soon. Way to go, America, You've ruined teddy bears! Which were originally named after a president who wasn't half as deranged. :roll:

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 3:27 pm

My stupid E mail provider stuffing 3 genuine E mails into the junk booth and letting a spam one into my inbox.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 11:32 am

I am not on vacation.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 11:53 am

mother

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 3:38 pm

Knew I needed surgery; found out it will be more extensive than first thought. Can't avoid, just have to deal with it - the only way out is through. Mood is dampened, I'm laying in supplies for the siege (convalescence) and hoping it will go smoothly. At least I'm eating; I usually lose my appetite when dealing with stuff like this.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 3:47 pm

Strange aches and pains. My stress-handling facilities, such as they are, have been agitated a great deal these last two months. I've forced myself outside more and more, forced myself to maintain contact with others more and more. Even may be laying the ground for a new relationship... But all the while thoughts I'm well aware are perfectionistic and negative by nature, mostly regarding time-keeping and uni grades, lurk at the back of my mind. They seem small things as words but the anxiety just keeps coiling up like a spring inside. I feel overwhelmed and privately not in a good place.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 7:27 pm

Having a bloody nose in the middle of class.

Muziek
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Nov 2017, 8:54 pm

I don't like the new Firefox update. :evil:

As a musical term for sure, "the '80s" imply the late '70s and early '90s. You can think of them as tapers of this golden decade.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 9:21 pm

The people who broke into my place of work.
Those bozos cost decent folks a day of trade and fellow gamers their session.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 9:18 am

Bad nights sleep