Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1024 of 1992 [ 31868 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025, 1026, 1027 ... 1992  Next

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 5:53 pm

I'm not feeling well today, my stomach hurt, my mouth is dry, im drinking water, but it not helping too much. I have 4 boxes in my living room that I need to open. I need to sweep, I have ALOT of dust.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 9:35 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
I'm not feeling well today, my stomach hurt, my mouth is dry, im drinking water, but it not helping too much. I have 4 boxes in my living room that I need to open. I need to sweep, I have ALOT of dust.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

past couple days, felt even more constipated than usual. appetite going way down.

yesterday, ate one serving of food, less than i usually eat.
day before, two servings less than usual.
day before, 3 servings less than usual.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 8:07 am

I seem to be very severely stressed in the mornings. Even on a Sunday when it's not like I know I have to go to work today. Even my days off when there's nothing immediate and material to be stressed out about, I seem to be horrendously on edge and angry, on a short fuse and easily triggered by stuff. I gradually relax as my day goes on.

It's like just getting up in the morning makes me angry about being alive.

I do suffer from PTSD, depression and generalized anxiety with panic disorder. Mornings seem to be my worst time when I feel like I can't cope with the least bit of pressure, problems or stress. It's horrible and I'm miserable.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 2:35 pm

Older sister's flying visit came to an end. Unlike my brothers, she's the only sibling left who I actually get on with, or for that matter even speaks to me.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 11:34 am

I have bad anxiety today.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 12:17 pm

Someone had the nerve to open the car door and a dog came running out.

Someone opened his fence and an on leash dog started barking

A dog bit me last year

But fear of dogs started long before last year

Some dog owners sometimes treat their dogs like humans. Some dog owners lovingly indulge their dogs fantasies that the dogs are police or military dogs. The dogs act like they are earning minimum wage to bark, chase or bite anyone they want

But I don't believe it when someone said dogs bark and bite because they are scared

How is it physical ly possible to be so scared so often

If dogs are afraid of anything, it is the prospect of getting fired or dishonorably discharged from work. :evil:

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 12:16 pm

Busy stores

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 2:16 pm

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
Busy stores

That could be bad, if you are a customer waiting in line

Claustrophobia

It could be bad if you are working. And earn hourly or salary

It could be good if you are working and earn commission.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 8:41 am

Nothing to do. Maybe I will see a friend.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 9:58 am

The people in the forest park I go to to SPEND QUIET TIME IN NATURE and WITH BIRDS will not leave me the f**k alone.

Chatty people constantly interrupt my quiet time there and chat my damn ear off. Give unsolicited advice. Scare my birds away when I've been looking forward to seeing and feeding and just sitting with them all week. Tell me I need to meditate my stress away even though I've just told them THIS PARK used to be my stress relief until EVERYONE AND THEIR DOG started coming to talk to me.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 10:02 am

I agree. That sucks, Birdie.

I guess there's charm in you, though. When I've been in England, nobody ever came up to chat with me.

Actually...they don't do that in the US, either. I'm just not a charming person :wink:

You should just "sic" the birds on those people (in a good way, of course!). Make the birds into social butterflies.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 1:41 pm

I only just now found this post of yours, kraftie!

I dunno about charm, lol! I don't really know why all these people talk to me; I'm sending a ton of "don't really want to be talked to" signals, at least I think I am.

It's odd; there have been times in my life when I did actively and deliberately seek out social situations and to make friends and connections and network and talk to and be talked to. Sometimes it went that way and a lot of the time I couldn't make it happen.

Then there have been times in my life when I actively sought to lay low and I didn't want any more new people in my life -- and those were the times when I couldn't get them off me like flies, lol. I don't get it.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 1:44 pm

In all seriousness, it might be the "challenge."

Men are challenged by women who seem standoffish.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 2:24 pm

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
Nothing to do. Maybe I will see a friend.

You have one or more friends

And I got zero friends

Having nothing to do could be good in that you do not have to do something you do not want to do

Having nothing to do could be bad in that you want to do something you can't do

For example I ain't got no cash or "friends". So that severely limits what I can do

Trying not to think about what I want to do that I can't do

Sometimes it appears that almost everything that I would want to do, I can't do because I am too socially awkward, chronically exhausted, financially broke. Or it is illegal or physically impossible. Or extremely difficult. Or not worth the effort to do so

Likewise I have a lot of profound fears. Fear of rape, dogs, rejection, failure, fat,

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 3:12 pm

This didn't make me 'unhappy', just annoyed me a bit:

On leaving the library this evening, I didn't fancy waiting twenty-five minutes in the bus station listening to half-witted pre-recorded announcements (example: 'Warning! These floors may be slippery when wet.'). So I found myself in a betting shop and having a bet for the first time in over a decade (it used to be an obsession of mine in the late 1980s/early 1990s). I soon remembered why I'd given up this game - the brain-dead jockey gave my horse an utterly inept ride, getting it trapped behind a wall of other horses and unable to get a clear run at the crucial point of the race. It finished third, but ought to have won. If you ever get into flat racing, be aware that this sort of thing happens all the time.

Moral: brain-dead jockeys can seriously damage your bank balance.

:wall:

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 4:33 pm

Feel as flat as a very flat tack.