Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1007 of 1998 [ 31967 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010 ... 1998  Next

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2017, 6:40 am

(((nurseangela & kitty)))

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2017, 10:44 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
realization that social mobility is a meme and doesn't exist.

but why would it? the people in the upper classes have no incentive to help uplift those beneath then, and everything to gain from their exploitation!

most wealth is inherited.

Nobody is beneath anyone else, my friend, we are all equal. But I see where you are coming from.

I have no objection to wealth which is earned as that implies one has worked for it. But those who, as you said, inherited it and never did a day's work in their lives need to be eradicated from the face of the earth.

There are no 'upper' classes or 'lower' classes. I am their equal and they are mine.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2017, 11:55 am

Backtracked studies, failed medical assessment, pissed off family and a broken ornament (though admittedly it was very therapeutic watching that bugger smash to pieces when I threw it against a wall). Clearly not my day. I wonder how I still find myself surprised by the constant barrage of negative events that go with life.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2017, 11:59 am

Parking.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 2:48 am

Spoiled entitled people who can't take onboard that it's part of life for ANYONE to just not get the thing they think they want. Some people need to realize life doesn't owe them anything and maybe that's for the best.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 5:06 am

Because I can't use the phone I spent hours driving around town with a list from the doctor of psychologists in the area who do CBT. At least five of these people have moved away, out of the area, are no longer practicing at all, or the practices referenced had just never heard of them. So I cannot find anyone local who does CBT. Tomorrow perhaps, I'll have to move on to the next town.
Aaaaand I'm trying to do all this personal business stuck in the house with a retrenched alcoholic, who of course now not working, spends all their time in the house drinking and never leaves. I really wish I could move.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 12:43 pm

People.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 9:32 am

Waiting for a friend to call.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 9:40 am

A glitch on the Toastmasters site (or maybe with my brain) that slowed the ordering of an educational program I plan to present next month. However, the problem was quickly resolved when I called the Toastmasters office.

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 12:07 pm

BirdInFlight wrote:
Spoiled entitled people who can't take onboard that it's part of life for ANYONE to just not get the thing they think they want. Some people need to realize life doesn't owe them anything and maybe that's for the best.

Well said.

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 1:12 pm

The internet went down.

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 4:18 pm

Really bad bulimic episode, I never do this.
Anorexia yes, this no. I hate being sick.
Anorexia has a reward element to it, it feels bad but the control feels amazing.
This on the other hand is straight up punishment. I'm in agony.

Meant to be having fun with my wonderful someone.
Pain and self-loathing stealing much of my focus. f**k me. I'm an awful f*****g person.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 4:25 pm

Crazy traffic

Copelandia
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Jun 2017, 4:37 pm

TBH I've had fantasies of slitting my wrists on and off today.
I feel really s**t.

I can't afford a holiday and I need a break.

Depressed as f**k over relationship ending even though I know I wasnt being treated properly. Doesnt make it any easier I miss him terribly.

Depressed as f**k and angry about being evicted from my home by someone I thought was my friend. She knew I have AS and is telling people it was because she didnt like me. The truth is I was evicted shortly after an unaffordable rent raise. This woman claims to be a social justice campanger and makes money off 'social justice'. Her dad is a local politician and owns 10-15 houses and is making ££££ off the housing crisis while claiming to be here to help fix it. Media refuses to publish story unless we can find his other houses. THey're lying to the journalists and they know it.
Massivley politically unfair he's going to be a millionare once he's sold the houses other people have bought for him.
Outraged massive breach of my trust, tramatic loosing my home, grossly unfair, outraged at the UK political system.

Living with parents well away from where I need to live. Excessive travelling is making me really tired. I have PTSD because I had a brain hemmorage last year. My energry levels have just never been the same. Less able to spend time with my friends.

Coming to terms with the fact that PTSD + AS = lifelong disability.

A really close friend of mine is moving away. She's been my rock for support in these recent times and in a month time she's moving away to the other side of the world.

Clients f*****g me off big time. Disillusioned with my career choice and lack of reasonable paid work.

Worried that my sister will have to move back home as well. She's violatile and angry and I am genuinely fearful of my personal saftey when she is about. She's held me up at knife point in the past.

ALL OF THIS TO A BACKGROUND OF BREXIT AND THE TORIES MAKING A GOVERNMENT WITH THE DUP.
The poltical situation in the UK is dire at the moment.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 10:04 pm

My dreads were all gross from work, right now I just have a hat and well that doesn't exactly provide the most cover...I mean it wouldn't be a big deal if I could wash my hair everyday...but yeah not very practical with dreads since it takes like 5 hours for them to dry. But yeah I think I'll just get some protective hair nets and put that on under the hat and that should probably help shield them. But yeah my job is largely washing dishes and food preperation so greasy kitchend and I have to wash super nasty and some greasy dishes and with the water sprayer its unavoidable to have some gross stuff spraying back at you. So I figure instead of worrying about getting too dirty and maybe doing a slower job If I get hair nets to protect my hair...not fashion ones, I made the mistake of buying that kind and those provide no cover. But yeah the last thing you want is food particles and grease from the dishes in your dreads, if you have dreads...if not you can just wash your hair daily.

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2017, 2:50 am

Finding out my sister will unlikely ever recover.....Processing....