Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1039 of 1998 [ 31967 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042 ... 1998  Next

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 1:23 am

Skilpadde wrote:
Accidentally biting my cheek so it bled and is a little painful.

i hate it when stuff like that happens. for me, it's usually my oversized tongue.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 12:15 pm

cathylynn wrote:
Skilpadde wrote:
Accidentally biting my cheek so it bled and is a little painful.

i hate it when stuff like that happens. for me, it's usually my oversized tongue.

Me too.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 6:03 pm

Picked up my new iPad. Set it up, imputed the same pass code I used for years. Even verified it with success... Set up my fingerprint, connect it with my iTunes account and then it asks for my pass code. Apparently I have the wrong pass code, WTF? I imputed it several different ways, in case I put it wrong during the verification (butterfingered twice in a row :roll: )... Now my new iPad is disabled before I could even use it. I don't know how I f**k it up this bad, probably should have paid better attention. But Apple's website is of no help, their reset and force recovery s**t is not working. I will be annoyed if I have to call or go in.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 6:48 pm

SH90 wrote:
Picked up my new iPad. Set it up, imputed the same pass code I used for years. Even verified it with success... Set up my fingerprint, connect it with my iTunes account and then it asks for my pass code. Apparently I have the wrong pass code, WTF? I imputed it several different ways, in case I put it wrong during the verification (butterfingered twice in a row :roll: )... Now my new iPad is disabled before I could even use it. I don't know how I f**k it up this bad, probably should have paid better attention. But Apple's website is of no help, their reset and force recovery s**t is not working. I will be annoyed if I have to call or go in.

That’s bad. When I got my iPhone, I had trouble too.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 7:22 pm

I cleaned my toilet, the cleaning product gave me a headache

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 8:09 pm

My depression spiralling out of control again.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 8:56 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
SH90 wrote:

That’s bad. When I got my iPhone, I had trouble too.

Figured out how to reset it... Apple's directions suck, YouTube save the day yet again!

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

11 Oct 2017, 4:06 am

My knee is still sore & I'm still getting over my illness. I was coughing a bit yesterday & I'm still getting phlegm out. I've already used over two & a half big bottles of cough syrup during this illness. I don't drink it more than 3x a day & I take the recommended amount. It helps alittle & I am alot better than I was except yesterday was kinda bad for some reason.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 9:20 am

Ouch! I hate when I bite my cheek or lip.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 1:52 pm

anxiety

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 1:56 pm

Some bloody woman I LOATHE stopped me to "chat" today and she manages to bring me down badly every time. It's also a time I least need this BS because something's happening tomorrow that is going to be a massive ordeal for me.

I needed to look after my mental health today. I should have avoided this woman, told her I CANNOT chat today, anything. Instead now my stress is even worse, and I have enough on my plate for tomorrow.

garysoneji
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Oct 2017, 2:17 pm

Got to work and was told that I had to wear a safety vest for a safety audit today, so I left.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2017, 1:12 pm

Mother

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2017, 4:54 pm

Feeling grossly misunderstood and that feeling of "you don't even know me properly" even though the person is supposed to be a friend.

Feeling like even your FRIEND doesn't even know you. Just assumes things about you and doesn't care what you're really like.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 10:16 am

mother

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 10:21 am

Today I lost the last ember of my youth.
I turned 30. Happy birthday to me.