Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1032 of 1992 [ 31866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035 ... 1992  Next

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 12:30 pm

I think it's a pity this forum is slowly dying.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 9:19 am

I feel rushed today.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 1:47 pm

One of the other tenants in my building, who also happens to be an ex-cop AND is on the board of the housing association and therefore is part of the decisions around this place (read: considers himself as having power here), looks at me like I'm DIRT anytime I happen to pass him by walking along the street, locally. He even fully comes to a stop and STARES at me as if waiting for me to do something he doesn't like (he once tried to get me in trouble for feeding some birds).

I'm SICK OF IT. My spidey sense always knows he has stopped to watch me because I always look back and there he is, doing exactly that.

So just now I stopped dead and stared back at HIM. He walked on.

BUT I'M f*****g SICK OF THIS BS FROM THIS A-HOLE.

He acts like he's monitoring a teenager with an Asbo. I feel robbed of my dignity just from one encounter with this prick.

PLEASE GOD GET ME OUT OF THIS BUILDING FROM HELL. I NEED TO WIN THE LOTTERY. OR SOMETHING. I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS BUILDING OR I'M GOING TO f*****g THROW MYSELF OFF THE BRIDGE ON THE CORNER. I NEED A MIRACLE.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 2:09 pm

Walked past my old place of work today, where I met my ex, and it somehow brought back a tonne of memories I'd rather not dwell upon for the sake of my frayed sanity. Knowing he has moved on and even has a fiance makes me feel such... a devil's brew... of emotions. I get truly vile thoughts, but the stupidest part of this is that I almost enjoy the sensations because of their sheer strength, even though they're grounded in anger. It makes me feel human that I can even get that angry, still.

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 6:38 pm

The lack of Despicable Me merchandise in shops now, especially Balthazar Bratt stuff...

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 8:22 pm

My legs are hurting, my arm hurting & I have colitis :(

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 8:52 pm

there is a guy from university asking for me to borrow him my camera and i told him i couldn't borrow him and he keep insisting and now (it's almost 11pm) he called me!! ! i feel so annoyed. i'm specially annoyed because very few people have my number because i hate getting calls :/ someone give him my number, that's so disrespectful!

edit: HE CAME TO MY HOUSE. i'm frightened.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 10:25 am

waiting for a phone call.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 11:40 am

not being listened to.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2017, 11:58 am

mother

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 11:06 am

having to go to the mall.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 2:57 am

Pissed off - I had today set up so I wouldn't have to interact with a relative at all, all day. Just one damn day without them in my face. Then just before I finish work, I get a text telling me they want something, and then they call to discuss the intimate details of it all, and tell me they are coming over to get it. I floor it back to temporary place I'm staying for a while, gather what they wanted, put it outside, then floor it far enough away again to text them and tell them where it is, all so I didn't have to see them. Speaking to them already f*cked up my whole golden relative-free day, I was NOT going to see them. I got in a panic because they were going to go and get a key from another relative, and I hadn't been expecting to have to hide everything about my entire life just to get a modicum of privacy like usual, so had left personal things all over the place I did not want them to see.
I also looked transgender because I wasn't expecting to have to play act cis because I wasn't around them, and the idea of them seeing me exposed like that was just no. I was paranoid about getting "caught" then all afternoon, paranoid they were going to turn up because unfortunately they know where I am, and catching me in a compromising position without my BS mask on.
I am so sick of this shite. I want them out of my life.

Quote:
I have colitis

I accidentally misread that as "I have coitus." :lol:
Quote:
One of the other tenants in my building, who also happens to be an ex-cop AND is on the board of the housing association and therefore is part of the decisions around this place (read: considers himself as having power here), looks at me like I'm DIRT anytime I happen to pass him by walking along the street, locally. He even fully comes to a stop and STARES at me as if waiting for me to do something he doesn't like (he once tried to get me in trouble for feeding some birds).

What a sh***y person. :evil: Why do some people have to do this sort of thing? Why can't they just mind their own damn business and leave others alone?

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 4:04 am

for probably the four thousandth time in six years, i woke up to find out that my blissful day was an impenetrable dreamsequence conjured in deep REM. :(

Froya wrote:
I think it's a pity this forum is slowly dying.

it's a pity you're slowly dying.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 6:49 am

I am dying.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 7:47 am

I have a lot to accomplish and I don't know where to start.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 4:24 pm

I am a bit tired.