Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 966 of 1998 [ 31961 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 963, 964, 965, 966, 967, 968, 969 ... 1998  Next

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 6:55 pm

Gym was shut for repairs. Goddamn don't they know leg day is important? :x

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

18 Mar 2017, 8:22 pm

I got woken up early today & couldn't fall back asleep so I got out of bed. I took a nap later but it took me a while to fall asleep & I kept waking up. I felt tired after I got up so I took a Vivarin which is a caffeine pill to help me feel more awake & I do feel more awake now. I'm feeling alittle shaky sense I got up from the nap & I'm not sure why. I need to take the carpet attachment for the vacuum apart cuz there's hair that's stopping it from spinning rite. I need to vacuum tomorrow. I'll probably do that now but I rather if I wasn't shaky. I just remembered that taking a Klonopin helps so I'll do that 1st.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 9:27 am

Mother and I had a fight yesterday

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 12:48 pm

I fell over in the kitchen. The aforementioned kitchen is now a different colour, having been painted several shades of blue due to the profanities I uttered when I fell down!

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 1:03 pm

EVERYTHING :evil:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

19 Mar 2017, 6:23 pm

nick007 wrote:
I got woken up early today & couldn't fall back asleep so I got out of bed. I took a nap later but it took me a while to fall asleep & I kept waking up. I felt tired after I got up so I took a Vivarin which is a caffeine pill to help me feel more awake & I do feel more awake now. I'm feeling alittle shaky sense I got up from the nap & I'm not sure why. I need to take the carpet attachment for the vacuum apart cuz there's hair that's stopping it from spinning rite. I need to vacuum tomorrow. I'll probably do that now but I rather if I wasn't shaky. I just remembered that taking a Klonopin helps so I'll do that 1st.
I took it apart & it went OK; just time consuming & tedious. When I went to vacuum alittle while ago, the carpet attachment didn't work. Either something slid when I put it back together last night or the motor in it is broken but I don't know how I would of damned that. I took it apart a couple times before & it worked better next time I went to vacuum. I'll work on it again another day/night.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 7:04 pm

One of my friends behaviours today completely pissed me right off so I'm in a foul mood. Also Richard Herring was s**t tonight, I just got back after paying £24 in a taxi because the trams had stopped for the night RIGHT after the gig finished. Urgh. I best go to bed before I get more annoyed.

Also, Five Guys is overpriced hipster garbage. f*****g horrendous food.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 7:28 pm

@#$% toothache. :x

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 8:09 pm

I had a very big meltdown for several hours. 8O

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 8:10 pm

^ that was me yesterday.

Hugs. :heart:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 12:42 am

GF sick with food poisoning, ate bad shell"fish" (clams), and threw up way more times than she would have liked to admit. poor thing. :(

so...she couldn't come over to watch pacific rim with me like i had hoped, after all... but at least now i know why, and i'm not just sitting there waiting for a response like some idiot.

i hate that. don't think she knows it yet.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 11:51 am

Lillikoi wrote:
I had a very big meltdown for several hours. 8O

Hugs.

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 2:18 pm

Dog peed inside on the floor and the corner of my new carpet :(

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 8:20 pm

I did my laundry & took out trash, had so much pain in foot, I hate walking when my foot is hurting, my foot was so numb & my foot bones were cracking. I scooped my cat litter, I got some litter on the floor, I needed to clean up my cat throw up. My allergy making me cough & I have a headache now.

The Unleasher
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 8:21 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
I did my laundry & took out trash, had so much pain in foot, I hate walking when my foot is hurting, my foot was so numb & my foot bones were cracking. I scooped my cat litter, I got some litter on the floor, I needed to clean up my cat throw up. My allergy making me cough & I have a headache now.

Are your allergies seasonal? If so, you should take some medicine. It'll be a long spring/autumn (depending on your location).

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 8:27 pm

The Unleasher wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:

Are your allergies seasonal? If so, you should take some medicine. It'll be a long spring/autumn (depending on your location).

I live in California. My allergies act up in the spring.