15 Jan 2018, 6:02 pm

^I'll go have another look.... :mrgreen: :skull:

Kelby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2018, 6:07 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Kelby wrote:
Yours looks thickish in the photos you posted.

thank you :afro: I did blow drying and volumizing to make it look its thickest for the pics. but up close you can see my scalp here and there. :bigsmurf:

Actually, it just appears that you have a high forehead, like me. :mrgreen: Speaking of which, is this a common characteristic of aspergiens? I have come across others who've asked this question, as well...which I suppose is an entirely, different matter than what you've mentioned about your hair. :flower: :geek: :study:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2018, 6:14 pm

Kelby wrote:
Actually, it just appears that you have a high forehead, like me. :mrgreen: Speaking of which, is this a common characteristic of aspergiens? I have come across others who've asked this question, as well...which I suppose is an entirely, different matter than what you've mentioned about your hair. :flower: :geek: :study:

I wonder if it is because our brains are constructed differently? different brain shape = different cranium shape? :chin:

Kelby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2018, 6:26 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I wonder if it is because our brains are constructed differently? different brain shape = different cranium shape? :chin:

:chin: Perhaps, so. Makes sense. : ).

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2018, 7:31 am

My hair never cooperates with me. My hair reminds me of Alfalfa in "our gang".

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2018, 1:49 am

I've always been cowlicky

Mythos
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Sep 2018, 10:09 pm

My hair has always been a little curly. I sometimes get a loose, springy curl hang just above my eye.

brightonpete
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Oct 2018, 7:19 am

Wavy. I wanted straight as a kid, but now, straight is boring!

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 8:58 am

Straight, short, thick

xxSkull_Princessxx
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Jun 2023, 4:43 pm

Naturally, it's ugly and wavy, but I always wear my hair straight. I can't live without my flat iron or lightweight shampoos/conditioners specifically designed for those with naturally straight hair (they reduce the amount of straightening I will need to do with the flat iron when my hair dries after washing it). And of course, I use heat protectant spray, a round brush, and a hairdryer to speed up the drying process and to loosen some of the wave pattern while it dries.

I wish my hair were naturally beautiful and straight, but I just had to lose the genetic lottery when it comes to the shape of my hair follicles. :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2023, 5:06 pm

xxSkull_Princessxx wrote:
Naturally, it's ugly and wavy, but I always wear my hair straight. I can't live without my flat iron or lightweight shampoos/conditioners specifically designed for those with naturally straight hair (they reduce the amount of straightening I will need to do with the flat iron when my hair dries after washing it). And of course, I use heat protectant spray, a round brush, and a hairdryer to speed up the drying process and to loosen some of the wave pattern while it dries. I wish my hair were naturally beautiful and straight, but I just had to lose the genetic lottery when it comes to the shape of my hair follicles. :(

i would trade you my thin straight hair any day of the week.

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2023, 6:53 pm

My hair is thick and wavy. It's medium-ish / heading towards being long hair. Usually I let it grow out a bit, then I get it cut to my shoulders and repeat the process. Personally I like my hair.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2023, 7:27 am

Short and wavy

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

yurguardianangel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Dec 2023, 9:45 am

Medium length wavy hair,although I tried straightening my fringe with hair straighteners.
But I given up doing that now after split ends and fried hair that felt like straw till I cut the ends off.