Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Do you have stuffed animals? (Go with whatever is closests)
Yes - I can't sleep or cheer myself up unless I have one or more with me. 18%  18%  [ 17 ]
Yes - I can't sleep or cheer myself up unless I have one or more with me. 18%  18%  [ 17 ]
Yes - I do sometimes need them. 14%  14%  [ 13 ]
Yes - I do sometimes need them. 14%  14%  [ 13 ]
Sortof - They reside in a hidden place, and I call upon them only in extreme circumstances. 5%  5%  [ 5 ]
Sortof - They reside in a hidden place, and I call upon them only in extreme circumstances. 5%  5%  [ 5 ]
I personally do not have any, but I don't see a problem with it. 10%  10%  [ 9 ]
I personally do not have any, but I don't see a problem with it. 10%  10%  [ 9 ]
No way! Stuffed animals are for kids! 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
No way! Stuffed animals are for kids! 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 92

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2006, 1:20 pm

I have a lot of them packed away too, but I sleep with one of those full body pillows.

GodsWonder
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Oct 2008, 5:44 pm

I am a 19 year old guy and I have a wolf stuffed animal, wolfie, that I sleep with, hug for comfort when I am down, and he also helps reduce my anxiety when I am away from home. I love my wolf.

soldieraspie
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Jan 2019, 2:24 am

i had a stuffed curious george,but i never slept with it.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2019, 2:40 am

"Yes - I do sometimes need them"

I have quite a few stuffed turtles, and when I'm very down, I hug them and stroking their soft "fur" can be uplifting any time

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2019, 8:00 am

King Henry is my bestest friend. :heart:

poohcelestia01
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Dec 2019, 3:25 am

I'm 18 and I sleep with 26 inch Winnie the Pooh and Princess Celestia (My Little Pony) toys every night. I also have a few of those My Little Pony body pillows as well. They help reduce stress too (They have my Pony waifus on them, which I might make a post about later on down the road). I have tons of WtP and MLP stuffed animals/dolls, and quite few Care Bears too!! !

StarTrekker
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2019, 1:24 am

This thread has been necroed but I'll answer anyway. I collect Webkinz plush, they're my special interest at the moment. My favourite is my icy mist leopard, Brightly, who comes with me everywhere.

Thanks to Olympiadis for my fantastic avatar!

CarlM
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2019, 9:38 pm

I have a little stuffed dog, that my wife gave me, which I keep next to my computer monitor looking at me. Mostly to show I'm more sentimental than my aspie persona indicates. But I also like looking at him. Never named him but would tell my kids he's "my dog" and has to stay on my desk.

I used to sleep in a fetal position. I had a roommate at college who would point that out but not add much ribbing to the subject. He might have been aspie and was certainly at least borderline ND. He had a poster on the wall with "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you" :roll:.

Went though most of my life not knowing my sensory issues were from ASD. Always loved heavy blankets.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2020, 12:45 pm

I've always liked plushies. I've got about 20 or so cats, about the same number of Pokémon and maybe a dozen animals that aren't cats or Pokémon.

Noire sits on my bed, sometimes with a guest. I don't really ever sleep with them though, they get sweated on and Noire's spiked collar would probably stab me badly enough to require a hospital visit.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

draconis.lignum
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Jan 2020, 6:39 am

I kept the stuffed animals that I had as a kid. And collected a lot of stuffed cats. I do not sleep with them because I am in the fortunate position to feed 4 lovely cats who like to cuddle a lot. I need only both, real animals and stuffed animals if the loneliness from missing other people hits me very hard.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2020, 8:56 am

Just a rescued stuffed kitten, and four little thingies in the car.