Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

lillyanne
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Aug 2011, 12:00 am

Not real, a dream.
Once I had this dream that I was in the solar system some where. A man dropped me off. I didn't go back into the spacecraft and he left. I was walking around in some heavenly realm. There were children there. They were at complete peace and wasn't worried about anything. They was with Jesus or angels alike.

Not a dream. Real.
Similar to a prayer I prayed once at night, at an old cemetary. It was like an Angel came to me. I saw the world in way I never saw before. I was on earth but when the angel left me. then felt all the earth negativity again. I had a leaf in my hand to begin with. I wanted to hold it because it was real. I was just a kid at the time. I was in a drug psychosis. After I prayed, the peace was amazing. I hope one day I will meet Jesus. That night the angel was singing a most beautiful christian song. When she left me. If it was an angel, I don't know. It could of just been a human walking down the street with a good singing voice. At first I thought it was a musician singing from a tape, stereo, whateva from some ones home. Until I saw her as a human. It just seemed coincidental.

M dream is to get in contact with 50cents, Eminem, Nelly Furtado, Spindrift and Slipknot.

I would to pay respects to Madleine Macain and Daniel Morcom.

My heart is always with them and there families.

I don't trust Doctors. However, most are trustworthy and good people.