Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 9:43 am

Grisha wrote:
Trigas wrote:
Grisha wrote:
Something like this I think:

^ lol. But for real I think I would have probably been miserable that way because I could have ended up being the one that bullied kids instead of being bullied myself. Some things might have been easier but who knows what would have happened!

Yeah, but I'd still want the huge pectoral muscles... :wink:

Aye, the rock hard abs wouldn't be the worst to have either :)

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 9:50 am

Trigas wrote:
Grisha wrote:
Trigas wrote:
Grisha wrote:

^ lol. But for real I think I would have probably been miserable that way because I could have ended up being the one that bullied kids instead of being bullied myself. Some things might have been easier but who knows what would have happened!

Aye, the rock hard abs wouldn't be the worst to have either :)

I used to have those, then I re-discovered cheeseburgers a few months ago... :roll:

Henbane
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 10:01 am

Grisha wrote:

This is hideous. Please do not aspire to look like this... You're just fine the way you are. Although you can't spell neither. :P

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 10:07 am

Henbane wrote:
Grisha wrote:

This is hideous. Please do not aspire to look like this... You're just fine the way you are. Although you can't spell neither. :P

Thank you dear! :heart: but no I'm not, If I looked better I would feel better about myself, which would improve my confidence, which would end my love affair with my cat. :wink:

Besides my last attempt at a relationship said she only liked those kind of guys...

Where do you think I can get a loincloth like that?

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 10:08 am

Grisha wrote:
Henbane wrote:
Grisha wrote:

Thank you dear! :heart: but no I'm not, If I looked better I would feel better about myself, which would improve my confidence, which would end my love affair with my cat. :wink:

Besides my last attempt at a relationship said she only liked those kind of guys...

It almost looks like more of a diaper imo. 8O

Henbane
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 10:16 am

Grisha wrote:
Henbane wrote:
Grisha wrote:

Seriously, he is revolting. She had bad taste. Find someone with good taste.

Anyway, cats are the best people to have love affairs with methinks. Far less complicated than actual hoomans.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 10:24 am

I often do wonder, I think I would be the same personality wise but without the aspie bits.

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 10:29 am

Henbane wrote:
Grisha wrote:
Henbane wrote:
Grisha wrote:

Seriously, he is revolting. She had bad taste. Find someone with good taste.

Anyway, cats are the best people to have love affairs with methinks. Far less complicated than actual hoomans.

True, but have you ever tried to take one out to dinner and a movie? People are so close-minded! :roll:

Henbane
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 10:57 am

^ They are. But it is up to us to break down these social boundaries. :P

Anyway, as for the actual thread title. Erm.....

If I was NT, I wouldn't be me. So I don't know if I'd have the same interests and outlook on life. Yes, I'd have been more 'successful', with jobs in particular and maybe with friendships and relationships. But I wouldn't be me. It would be someone else.

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 11:42 am

Henbane wrote:
^ They are. But it is up to us to break down these social boundaries. :P

Anyway, as for the actual thread title. Erm.....

If I was NT, I wouldn't be me. So I don't know if I'd have the same interests and outlook on life. Yes, I'd have been more 'successful', with jobs in particular and maybe with friendships and relationships. But I wouldn't be me. It would be someone else.

Thanks for getting the thread back on track. :)

Ironically I think I might be less successful socioeconomically if I was NT because my AS forced me into a non-conventional career path that has done pretty well for me. As an NT I would probably be stuck in the 9-to-5 rat race.

Having actual friends and a face which functioned properly would be nice though...

identity
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 11:43 am

Henbane wrote:

I was thinking exactly the same thing. However at times this seems quite appealing. :roll:

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 11:43 am

I haven't a clue. I really can't imagine that being so.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

05 Aug 2011, 12:17 pm

Grisha wrote:

My eyes!
Is that Fabio? 8O

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 12:20 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
Grisha wrote:

My eyes!
Is that Fabio? 8O

Uhh...no - It's NT Grisha! :D

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 3:52 pm

Oy, it's impossible to reason with you guys.

Quote:
I often do wonder, I think I would be the same personality wise but without the aspie bits.

THank you MONKEY; for making the only sensical post thus far.

bradt4evr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Aug 2011, 6:36 pm

Grisha wrote:
Trigas wrote:
Grisha wrote:

Wait, im confused, you could still work out and build muscle if you wanted even though you have AS.