Did you ever wonder what youd be like if you were NT

Page 3 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Bezeone
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Oct 2013, 6:33 pm

Who knows? Though, more than likely, I'd would have been gray with many other grays, not a vibrant color.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

11 Oct 2013, 9:41 pm

All I know that all my problems that I'm saddled with socially would not exist. That, and I'd have a good paying job, be married by now and have a son, potentially.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 10:09 pm

Ah, to be nice and normal. Wouldn't that be great?

I'd have a house in the suburbs with the wife and kids. We'd go on vacations to the beach and the mountains with our dogs. Sometimes we'd take the boat out to the lake. I'd maintain my 401(K) plan with my job and all would be sweet.

Gazelle
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 10:25 pm

I would like to hope that as an NT I would stick up for others. I have NVLD and so this often makes me not great at how close I stand to someone say in a crowded room. I dislike being new somewhere since at first I feel more lost than the average person.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2013, 8:00 am

I guess I'd have done the things normal people do. I wouldn't have been evil during childhood. I would've started dating in my teens. I wouldn't have such a poor work ethic (I know many aspies work hard but sustained effort is hard for me). I would have gone to university so I could get a good job...

And then I would join MI6 as a double 0 agent. I'd be assigned to Her Majesty's Secret Service. I'd be sent to Portugal to track down Blofeld. There I'd meet a sultry woman called Contessa Teresa di Vicenzo or Tracy for short. After a whirlwind romance with Tracy I'd follow Blofeld into Switzerland and foil his evil scheme. Then I'd marry Tracy in her native Portugal. As we drove off from from the chapel Blofeld would come and shoot her...

I'd be devastated. I'd quit MI6 after only one adventure and be replaced by some clown called Roger Moore. I'd sink into a deep depression, become introverted and sit in a darkened room all day typing angst into a computer. I'd be right were I am now. So it wouldn't make any difference if I was an NT. I don't see what the point would be. :D

Codyrules37
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2013, 9:35 am

I probably would have been a popular well-liked kid. Of course I might have gone to parties and gotten in trouble with law as well. Since I didn't have any friends at my school, there were less opportunities to get involved with smoking, drinking etc...

Compared to many with Aspergers, I am quite friendly and don't mind going to certain events.

Musicgirl
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2013, 1:53 pm

My life would be completely different

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2013, 1:57 pm

I hardly wander. I can actually picture how I would be. I would still be in this body, same look, same size feet, etc etc etc.

My Asperger's is so mild (if you take away depression and anxiety), that I can easily see myself as an NT. If I take Asperger's, depression and anxiety away, I see myself as a kind-natured person, very thoughtful, maybe still shy, but still able to make friends and fit in and everything. I am a likeable person as an Aspie, but if I were NT I most likely wouldn't have that nervous ''offish'' way about me, and so would be able to not just be like an acquaintance to everybody but I'll be more of a close friend to most people. I wouldn't say I'll be popular, but I'll be easygoing and someone who people find easy to have around them, very placid and very few faults (everybody has faults so I'm not saying I'll have none). I'm not trying to sound big headed, I'm really being honest of how I would be, because I know I am a thoughtful, empathetic, friendly, easygoing, likeable person but it's a shame I've got this Asperger's that holds me back from being able to form closer relationships with people and be more included.

It makes me fume each time I think of having this dreaded cursed s**t that takes away my sociable side. :cry: :cry: