Little things that make you realize big things

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Scoots5012
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2006, 7:29 pm

So I'm back at school now. Third time around. Not too bad moving in. I've got this moving back and forth thing down pat now.

So I just got back from my first dinner. While I was eating, I started to get a really bad stomach ache.

At first I though I had eaten some bad grub, but then as I thought about it. I realized that due to my lack of self-care skills, that this was the first time in three and 1/2 months that I've eaten a decent meal that consisted of more than one solitary item of food that didn't come out of a bag or can.

Ever have moments like this?

Musical_Lottie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2006, 8:09 pm

Can't think of any off the top of my head, but yes. Many.

Cherokee
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Sep 2006, 11:52 pm

Yes i have, but i didn't know people with AS were supost to have bad self care skills. I just thought i didn't try hard enough. Do people with AS offten have bad self-care skills?

05 Sep 2006, 12:06 am

I don't eat much food but I do feel sick when I eat a lot during one meal. I usually throw it up so I try not to eat a whole lot. I don't even have dinners, only sometimes. All I have is breakfast and lunch and then I'm done for the day.

rpm2004
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2006, 2:09 am

When I stubbed my toe it made me realize that I am not HYPO-sensative

:lol: :lol: :lol: