Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

lillyanne
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Aug 2011, 2:44 am

Get this story that was advertised and reported as legimate news;

Many rooms alike to a hotel or prison
with no aritech separation or division. I met many females. One girl sat on her bed. How said Julia Gillard. There is no bed in a supermarket. I left the building. The girl did not talk. She seemed fine to the other woman. However, I knew she was not ok because when I went outside; There I saw her as a demon possessed woman standing near the front entrance
She stared at me from mile away. I stood still. The night the world stood still.
Until Julia Gillard became Prime Minister and fell to her knees. Her head dropped off like she was a giant vampire bat. A little girl sat there with a torch and shone a light on her. Even though she holds Julia Gillards head in her hands. The Prime Minister still laughs. However, from what state of the world is this woman. . .

sfreyj
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Aug 2011, 3:30 am

No, John. You are the demons.

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

08 Aug 2011, 3:59 am

WTF 8O