Page 146 of 279 [ 4459 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149 ... 279  Next

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 9:01 pm

^Hey, Pieplup. Welcome back !^

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 9:07 pm

I missed Pieplup :D . I enjoyed reading his posts.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 9:20 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

I, as well! : ) Hey, perhaps, he'd join us in the ASPD thread, as I remember quite well, how much knowledge he had on the topic. I think it was ASPD. Or, Perhaps, NPD. Or, perhaps, both. : ))

I Miss - DeepHour

Last edited by Britte on 02 Aug 2017, 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 9:22 pm

How can people miss someone they never actually met in real life?

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 9:23 pm

Britte wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

I, as well! : ) Hey, perhaps, he'd join us in the ASPD thread, as I remember quite well, how much knowledge he had on the topic. I think it was ASPD. Or, Perhaps, NPD. Or, perhaps, both. : ))

Yay! I can't believe I'm posting stuff about a disorder I'm scared of (this is pretty huge for me since I have OCD around this type of topic- I'm doing better, though :D ).

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 9:26 pm

Lintar wrote:

Well, if you get to know a person, and grow fond of them or, appreciate their attributes, and so on, to a certain degree, it is highly possible/probable that you will miss them to some capacity or another, if you don't see them for some time. Unless, you do not possess that emotion. I know some people, here, have expressed that the do not miss people, nor, do they know what it feels like to miss someone. : )

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 9:34 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Britte wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Yay! I can't believe I'm posting stuff about a disorder I'm scared of (this is pretty huge for me since I have OCD around this type of topic- I'm doing better, though :D ).

SSF, I don't want to come across as bossy, and I am only going to say the following, because I do have concern for the well-being of others. I think it could benefit you and prevent you from experiencing unnecessary turmoil, anxiety, negative thoughts, or the like, if you take a moment to evaluate how you might want to proceed. If being exposed to the topic is at all, difficult or disturbing to you, I think it would be wise to refrain from conversing, or, even viewing what others write on the topic. As the result of what I have read/you have expressed thus far, I am going to refrain from mentioning as much as the acronym, going forward, as it is important that you to feel comfortable/ at ease, here. It is very good that you have mentioned what you are experiencing, currently, merely by reading my words. I am glad to know, so I can do my part. : )

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 10:00 pm

I miss Rally. I hope that he is doing well. :heart:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 10:04 pm

Britte wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Britte wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

SSF, I don't want to come across as bossy, and I am only going to say the following, because I do have concern for the well-being of others. I think it could benefit you and prevent you from experiencing unnecessary turmoil, anxiety, negative thoughts, or the like, if you take a moment to evaluate how you might want to proceed. If being exposed to the topic is at all, difficult or disturbing to you, I think it would be wise to refrain from conversing, or, even viewing what others write on the topic. As the result of what I have read/you have expressed thus far, I am going to refrain from mentioning as much as the acronym, going forward, as it is important that you to feel comfortable/ at ease, here. It is very good that you have mentioned what you are experiencing, currently, merely by reading my words. I am glad to know, so I can do my part. : )

Lol- it's ok; I don't find you bossy at all. It's ok to mention the acronym here, I promise. It's not a trigger for any unwanted anxious thoughts. Right now I'm obsessing about a different disorder, so I'm ok lol. I'll try to not post in that thread as much, but believe me, I have had these obsessive anxious thoughts everyday for a year or so now. It won't hurt me very much to talk about it- in fact, I find it helps to be able to see things in a rational, clear way instead of an anxious way. Thanks for looking out for me, though!

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 10:26 pm

^ Very good to know. Thank you for explaining, and you are very bright, if I may say!

See you, soon !

: ))

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 10:33 pm

Britte wrote:
^ Very good to know. Thank you for explaining, and you are very bright, if I may say!

See you, soon !

: ))

Thank you so much! See you soon as well :D

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 12:12 am

Lintar wrote:

you can miss reading their posts. to say the least.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 7:49 am

I'll check it out, but I might get a little triggered. :lol:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 8:18 am

Pieplup wrote:
I'll check it out, but I might get a little triggered. :lol:

My OCD might get a little triggered :lol:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 5:08 pm

I definitely miss a lot of the people from a cat site I used to visit. A couple of them have e-mailed me, however.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 4:46 pm

I miss 'old' friends, who are not very old, but were only here a year ago...

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII