Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 5:36 pm

I have 3 guinea pigs, and that's it. o:

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 5:59 pm

I have 4 cats but 3 are indoor. Bill, Bob, and Calypso. One is feral and I wouldn't say I technically own him but he's always reading to greet me for his share of free food. I call him Oscar.

rabbitears
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2011, 7:11 am

MONKEY wrote:
My house is a zoo!
I have:
2 dogs called George and Reuben
3 chickens called Henya, Layla and Yolko
8 quails called Jane, Fossey, Birute, Fifi, Flint, Flo, Passion, Pom (guess who named them :P)
A guinea pig called Vivian
2 goldfish called Alan Titchmarsh and Patrick
A tank full of tropical fish that have no names.

EPIC! :lol: :lol:

Parasaurolophuscolobus. Parasaurcolobus. Colobusaurolophus.
....And Nunchucks are my friends.

rabbitears
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2011, 7:13 am

For the record, I have 1 dog and 3 cats.

Parasaurolophuscolobus. Parasaurcolobus. Colobusaurolophus.
....And Nunchucks are my friends.

dopplercb
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2011, 10:02 am

FearOfMusic wrote:
dopplercb wrote:
I have 3 cats and one neighborhood cat. our 17 year old dog died in march, and I miss him.

Sorry to hear about your dog. My family dog died about 2 years ago and I still miss him very much. :( He was pretty good at getting himself into trouble but on the other hand he was always so innocent somehow! I really want to get a dog when I have my own place. I love dogs!

I miss my dog a lot. I think about him several times a week. he was a fixture in our house for 16 years.

Henbane
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2011, 10:27 am

My house, garden and bank account are shared with three cats; Noah, Rosie and Theo. And two guinea pigs; Eli and Merry.

I think they own me though, rather than the other way round.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Aug 2011, 11:50 am

Megz wrote:
I love animals. I have 2 dogs, 2 guinea pigs, 1 cat, 22 goats, and a few fish in the goats' water tank. Other animals I would like to own in the future include: gerbils, llamas, and chickens. Other more exotic animals that I'm researching are parrotlets, fennec foxes, African civets, kinkajous, prairie dogs, capybaras, springhares, and wallabies. I think I would enjoy working in a zoo.

Only pet I have rite now is a chinchilla but it looks like I'll be getting a lot more in the future when me & Megz get more serious together offline. I think her love for animals is really cute :drunken:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Ella-N
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Aug 2011, 9:24 am

I love animals.

I have had:
2 dogs, Cleo and Jessie
7 rabbits
birds
fish
Kangaroo (called matilda)
lizard (iguana, called dave)
echidnas
Parrot (Lorikeet)

currently have:
Black Labrador ( Called Pepper, compete in Agility with her)
Weero/cockatiel (Called Peano, Whistles to me)
Budgies (called Austen + Federer)
Bunny (Called Buttons, is a lop eared bunny, comes when called, eats ALOT)
Salt water fish tank
Owl, (lives in our tree, you can hear him at 10:27 pm)
Axolotls (OddJob + Jaws)

And thats about it.. I have a zoo pretty much...

USMCnBNSFdude
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2011, 10:52 am

A yellow lab-greyhound mix named Murphy, and an orange striped, american domestic short hair cat named Pumpkin. Both males.

kx250rider
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

17 Aug 2011, 11:06 am

Where do I start????

7 dogs, 41 cats, 2 horses, 2 hens and a rooster, and numerous wildlife which now depends on us for feeding. Literally hundreds of rabbits (wild but come here), Believe it or not, there's even a California cinnamon bear who now turns up to get any fruit we throw out. Next thing I know, there will be a wild boar out front snorting for a helping of stale bread, LOL.

But I'm NORMAL! (when you consider my wife's cousin)... He has all the usual dogs & cats, horses, and a zebra, a water buffalo, and a herd of camels. And he lives in Los Angeles County; not Africa! (just a disclaimer; he's qualified and has a Bureau of Land Management license to keep & care for those animals, and is very good about it).

Charles

whispered
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Aug 2011, 11:01 am

I hope bumping this isn't a faux pas, some forums get really weird if you bump up a thread..
I live at home, and between my mother and I..
2 goldfish (shubunkins)
11 betta fish (the 5 females are kept in a betta sorority)
8 guppies
4 otocinclus
(I had a few snails but they kept dying.. I think I didn't give them enough calcium. Not the point though)
2 leopard geckos (possibly soon to be 3.. I love my geckos.)
3 dogs
2 cats, we took one on as a temporary thing as a friend lost her house.. so we're still trying to find the one a permanent home or keep her.
2 horses (Morgans, a show type gelding and a baroque type rescue mare, who is my avatar)
I'm pretty sure that's everyone.. I think.. I probably miscounted the fish.. but.. yes. My creature friends make me very happy. Actually I'm about to start cycling a new tank for my goldfish (40g), which hopefully will last them a while before I have to upscale yet again.. And my rescue mare, Alice, I am taking her to her first horse show on the second of September. One of the dogs, my personal one, I am attempting to owner-train as a service dog. But I've been rather house bound recently and so that's taken a backseat.. and he's having fun as a much loved pet.
Is posting pictures allowed? I would post a picture of my horse and my dog, I am about to leave on vacation though (not pleased) so I won't have many recent fish or gecko pictures..