Page 829 of 1176 [ 18812 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 826, 827, 828, 829, 830, 831, 832 ... 1176  Next

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 9:13 am

I had just a slight smile of amusement at the news that Federer and Nadal have two Major championships each in 2017!

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 6:19 pm

Refugees have it easy.

Shoggothgoat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 3:26 pm

I know of nothing more sexy than burnt cheese.

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 4:40 pm

The queen of England is also the president of the United States.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 3:58 pm

The President of the United States is also the Prime Minister of Canada. :lol:

Chreeve2
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Sep 2017, 2:57 pm

I just crashed my hovercar

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 3:37 pm

I am driving my train.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 4:16 pm

My job is awesome and everyone at the workplace is so impressed with my capabilities ( I started laughing while writing this omg :lol: )

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 4:31 pm

I am a butterfly

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

NightEclipse
Raven
Raven

24 Sep 2017, 1:35 am

I hate heavy metal.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 2:44 am

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand anime. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Japanese culture most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also anime's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into many plots - they draw heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike anime truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in anime's existential plots like "Eromanga Sensei" which itself has cryptic references to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Anime tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 4:25 pm

I love punk rock music!

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 10:33 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand anime. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Japanese culture most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also anime's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into many plots - they draw heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike anime truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in anime's existential plots like "Eromanga Sensei" which itself has cryptic references to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Anime tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

preferably lower? i hope that part was a lie. if there are 200 people in a room, i'm probably the smartest one. kinda hard to find a smarter guy. my husband is smart, but i'm smarter. by the way, 45 is a gentleman and a scholar.

Last edited by cathylynn on 24 Sep 2017, 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 10:36 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
I love punk rock music!

I hate punk rock, it's the worst type of music out there. Almost as horrible as hip-hop and metal. :lol:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 12:43 am

I hate Mogeko, their art style is terrible and their sense of humor repulsing. No one should ever play their games or read their manga. :lol:

NightEclipse
Raven
Raven

25 Sep 2017, 12:55 am

I love all of the NFL players who kneel for the National Anthem.