Do you miss someone right now?

Page 145 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148 ... 170  Next

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2017, 6:11 pm

Do I miss you?
I don't know
I just need something
For my soul

But I'm a long, long way from celebrating

dtoxic2
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Feb 2017, 6:12 pm

Got dumped while on a road trip 3 weeks ago. She was nice about it and not necessarily final. Saw her yesterday for the first time since my return and she had the "final eyes" look and nothing to say.

dtoxic2
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Feb 2017, 6:14 pm

On the plus side, I guess recognizing the "final eyes" look for what it is is an improvement for an aspie.

italiangirl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Feb 2017, 7:28 pm

I miss my boyfriend.
I am Italian and he is American.
He is Asperger, I could be (I am waiting a diagnosis)
At the moment we are in a long distance relationship, because we need to handle and fix some issues to be able to stay togheter.
I have left him a month ago after 3 months together and I think that I haven't passed a day without crying since then (and this is from a person who hasn't cried in years before).

I miss him every second. We talk by telephone and skype, but we have different timelines and lives and it is everyday more difficult to find the time for our long discussions about everything. Moreover we are so sad and without energies that it is painful sometimes.
Today is one of those days. I miss him like crazy, but there is nothing I can do at the moment.
I miss his smile, his eyes, his childish laugh, his enthusiasm, his intelligence, his warm heart, his obsessive interests, his crazy and out of the box ideas, his jokes, his breath next to me when he falls asleep.
I have never loved anybody else like this in my life and I am so afraid to lose him and so angry that it is so difficult to stay together...

Sorry, I am just ranting, my second post here and I am already having a meltdown :lol:

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2017, 2:35 am

yes

JamesDash2B
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Feb 2017, 6:50 pm

There's 2 peeps I miss from time to time :(

At the mo yea I'm missing my dad :( even though he was very abussive to me and hurt me so much as a child - there was the very early years up to 4yrs old - where I really loved my dad and he was my hero :( I'd love to give my dad lots of cuddles/hugs when I was very little :) while we was watching TV together :) like Dr Who and Star Trek :) that was before he turned nasty once he found out that there was something wrong with me :(

I only found out when it was much later when I was 20yrs old that I had Aspergers :( but obviously I slowly felt and knew I was different to the other kids even at age 4yrs old :( I know it's really messed up - but a kid loves their daddy ;( even after all the pain and hurt and rejection and hatred and anger and loathing he did to me - even now there's deep down that part of me that will always be that lil 3yr old - 4yr old boy - desperate for he's daddy to love and want him again :cry: :oops: :cry: :heart: He died in 2012 and he never said sorry :(

Plus there's also my ex fiancée - treated me very badly and I found out she was cheating on me with another guy behind my back :( right as my dad was dying :( she knew my dad was slowly dying and still she did that to me :(

I have gotten past it now - but obviously it's always gonna hurt especially as it was a month just before my dad finally died :(

Atleast I'm ready now to start to build a fulfilling life with that special 1 lady :) I just need to go out make some friends and I'll find her at some point while out having a good time with friends :)

Hypnotized
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Feb 2017, 11:15 pm

I truly, truly miss our dog Kobus.
He was euthanized January 25th because he had several serious health problems. He had been our best friend for 10 years, so the least we could do is stop his suffering. You could tell he was in pain and he wasn't the happy cheerful dog he used to be. It's better this way, but I'm going to miss him every day of my life.

This was the video my dad made years ago, when there was nothing wrong with him, living a happy life in his lazy chair. That actually wasn't his place at all, but he layed down there so often we just decided to put the dog blanket on there and it's been his chair ever since :')

This is the kind of 'tribute' video my dad made after he was put down. We'll miss you buddy...

Travelvick
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Feb 2017, 7:26 am

Yes, my best friend. I cannot see her but we really want to see each other

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2017, 6:42 pm

Yeah, immensely. :oops: Figured I'd move things along perhaps somewhat farther telling a SQL/ PHPbb forum stack this than my cellphone or a cat.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Cloudswimmer
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Mar 2017, 11:52 am

Yes

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2017, 12:21 pm

I've been missing my older brother for quite some time, now. He moved to Vancouver and it's got to the point where my family only see him a few times per year.
We used to get on very well due to our dual interest in the sciences (and making dubious chemicals out of kitchen!) but slowly became almost enemies. After my younger brother got older we really began to drift apart, and now as adults he strongly disapproves of me. The crowning irony is that as I've learned more about HFA and ASD, I look back at his own behaviour and habits and strongly suspect he too might have Aspergers, though he doesn't have my intense fear of the outside world.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2017, 5:10 pm

Yes. We're speaking right now, but not being able to hold/feel her makes it less than being together in person.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Caesar
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 7:40 pm

Surprisingly not

conanthewarrior
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Apr 2017, 5:43 am

I miss my fiancee, well Ex now :(.

We was together for 6 years, and I really did think we would be together forever. We spent as much time together as we could.

Sometime last year though she got into drugs. I really tried to help her out, a lot. I think the addiction was too strong though for her to beat. We broke up just before Christmas as I was seeing her less and less, and she had been going to a place to use.

I miss her a lot. She was my best friend as well as my partner, and I have seen her around now in the street begging and it is tearing me apart. I wish the addiction never happened for her. I know if it didn't, we would both be happy still.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 2:52 pm

miš.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

lostagain
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Apr 2017, 3:43 pm

Very much so. I was ghosted by somebody I liked very much several months ago, and can't seem to get them out of my mind/heart.

In fact, I don't even know if I want to forget.