Do you miss someone right now?

Page 147 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150 ... 170  Next

sankharshan
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Jun 2017, 1:49 pm

Yes,

i miss somebody, she is my old childhood school friend, when i was at 4-5 years old, used to play together. The friendship revived back since last 3 yrs where maximum times we used to phone each other as we are staying apart in two different cities. Even we met each other 4-5 times just in last 3 yrs. Eventually, till in our last meeting, i was not aware that she is having AS. I realised that she is an ASPIE after there was a misunderstanding happened between us. I gifted her a ring and a pink coloured folding bag. I was expecting a simple "thanks" from her, but she didnt express any single 'thanks' at that moment i gifted her , even nor she expressed gratitude at the same day evening. I am Neurotypical, i got very hurt as i was not knowing about the emotionless behvaiour from her earlier so much nor i was not keeping patience to wait and watch her as she gave "thanks" to me in the next day morning but i muted my mobile because of my severe mental agony due to her lack of display of emotions. I repent now, that i have done wrong against her, i critised her badly, next day she expressed her hatred on me. She said me that she does not want to see me on that meeting further, even does not want my frequent calls

i was terribly shoecked at what has happened with my misbehaviour to her, but i i didnt expect that she will go forward to cut or drift away from our relationship as friends or whatever it was

Thank you for your patience to read my incidence , i am NT. Could you please say , have i done wrong from my perspective. I still like to keep friendship with her.

Is it possible to revive back the friendship? if yes, in what way , so that she can respond to my message or mail
Meanwhile, she has blocked my gmail id, facebook id, watsapp id ...

Do you think in such circumstance, such ASPIE friend can revive back .. if yes, in what way
If not, is there any last possibility to get friendship from her

:( :cry:

Higurashi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Jun 2017, 3:32 pm

Yes!! There's this girl at my college who quite obviously has Asperger's. I had business law class with her and have been fascinated with her since then. She's very attractive and can relate to my struggles as she (very likely) has Asperger's.

I haven't seen here around for a few months now. Not a day goes by where I don't think about her.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 4:53 pm

Yes.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 11:57 pm

Me too. :oops:

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Fraljmir
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jul 2017, 8:20 pm

More than I can express. It's been over three months since I last had any contact with her, and I know I'll never see or talk to her again. Have to live with our mistakes though, I guess.

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 8:33 pm

My pet rock. How dare thee take thy pet rock.

AS12
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Jul 2017, 8:12 am

sankharshan wrote:
Yes,

i miss somebody, she is my old childhood school friend, when i was at 4-5 years old, used to play together. The friendship revived back since last 3 yrs where maximum times we used to phone each other as we are staying apart in two different cities. Even we met each other 4-5 times just in last 3 yrs. Eventually, till in our last meeting, i was not aware that she is having AS. I realised that she is an ASPIE after there was a misunderstanding happened between us. I gifted her a ring and a pink coloured folding bag. I was expecting a simple "thanks" from her, but she didnt express any single 'thanks' at that moment i gifted her , even nor she expressed gratitude at the same day evening. I am Neurotypical, i got very hurt as i was not knowing about the emotionless behvaiour from her earlier so much nor i was not keeping patience to wait and watch her as she gave "thanks" to me in the next day morning but i muted my mobile because of my severe mental agony due to her lack of display of emotions. I repent now, that i have done wrong against her, i critised her badly, next day she expressed her hatred on me. She said me that she does not want to see me on that meeting further, even does not want my frequent calls

i was terribly shoecked at what has happened with my misbehaviour to her, but i i didnt expect that she will go forward to cut or drift away from our relationship as friends or whatever it was

Thank you for your patience to read my incidence , i am NT. Could you please say , have i done wrong from my perspective. I still like to keep friendship with her.

Is it possible to revive back the friendship? if yes, in what way , so that she can respond to my message or mail
Meanwhile, she has blocked my gmail id, facebook id, watsapp id ...

Do you think in such circumstance, such ASPIE friend can revive back .. if yes, in what way
If not, is there any last possibility to get friendship from her

:( :cry:

Hi I went through a similar situation. I am from India as well. You can PM your contact details to me if you wish to speak.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 10:53 am

So much. :heart:

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 11:13 am

...I haven't seen my brother in coming up to TWENTY YEAR'S :cry: . He's childlike ret*d, like a pre-school...I call and write him in the group home he's in, but we haven't been in the same room for thousands and thousands of days:-(.)

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Last edited by ASS-P on 13 Jul 2017, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 11:13 am

...I haven't seen my brother in coming up to TWENTY YEAR'S :cry: . He-man childlike ret*d, like a pre-school...I call and write him in the group home he's in, but we haven't been in the same room for thousands and thousands of days:-(.)

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 12:40 pm

everyone

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 1:10 pm

Yeah someone I haven't spoken to in about 8 months.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 3:22 pm

I think I'm back in lost & found. :oops:

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 4:11 am

I kinda miss my friend who in the end I didn't go with... but I need to keep reminding myself he said he'd f**k me after his current girlfriend died and that kinda rubbed the the wrong way...

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 5:45 am

^that is horrible. You are worthy of so much more than that. I know I don't know you, but, your posts reveal what a good person you are, and, you deserve someone who cherishes your presence and treats you kindly. That is a horrible thing to say about his girlfriend, as well.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 5:49 am

Thanks, Britte! You sound like a kind person too.

I just had one non-online bf ("Frank") in my life and even he started as an online bf. Then there was "Steve", whom I also met on here and he's the one that's kinda unconsciously waiting for his gf to die. I met him about 3 times in RL, but while I was with "Frank". There was "Aaron", whom I met on here in 2007, but we ended up not being together even after we met in RL because I ended up with "Frank". There was "Mason" from another community that I never met in RL, he had feelings for me but in the end I didn't for him, and had to tell him. There was "Ben", the guy I made out with at Occupy Montreal that I knew a bit from the hospital, but I decided we shouldn't hook up after all because he wanted sex right away.