Do you miss someone right now?

Page 148 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151 ... 170  Next

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 6:06 am

Yes, although, a bit less with each, passing day. Two of your photographs have kept you present in my heart. One above my bed, and the other, above my table, where I would sit and converse with you. I will always miss you on some level, I assume. You had meant the world to me.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 6:24 am

Did that person die, Britte?

Oh, I forgot Brian, an activist for autistics on Facebook... he and I were gonna hook up, then we decided to wait, then we lost contact. I miss him because I think someone told him some lies about me and now he's not talking to me, hasn't for months. I need to find out more what's going on.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 12:03 pm

I miss everyone because advertising convinced the whole world to spread lies about my friends on Facebook.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 1:15 pm

Doesn't mean I'm lonely.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 3:05 pm

CharityGoodyGrace wrote:
Did that person die, Britte?

No, he did not. I have a flaw that can make it difficult for people to want to remain in contact with me, for any significant amount of time. I don't blame anyone, but myself, however. I had been working on myself, reading, going for EEG therapy, which had been helping a good bit, and I go a couple times, anually, and I was making progress, however, in the end, he tossed me away. Again, I dont blame him. It is connected with some anxiety and residual effects from an experience I had in the past. Im rambling, now. Thank you for asking.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 3:22 pm

Everyone has flaws. They make any of us anxious. Electroencephalography is one thing that was already connected to the science of linguistic deprogramming. That's one reason in a nutshell why some people believe technology can throw away people.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 3:37 pm

Yes, withdrawl is not fun, but I will get through it. Unfortunately I've been quite ill and not been able to busy myself and distract my thoughts which has made things more difficult.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 3:46 pm

A lot today. :heart:

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 5:55 pm

cberg wrote:
Everyone has flaws. They make any of us anxious. Electroencephalography is one thing that was already connected to the science of linguistic deprogramming. That's one reason in a nutshell why some people believe technology can throw away people.

Thank you so much, cberg. EEG for neuro-linguistic deprogramming, has made a significant impact on the healing process, in the aftermath of some trauma I encountered, and anxiety and my life, in general. Thank you, also, for bringing a smile to my face, with your ending comment (although, I did take it seriously, of course). X

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 7:55 pm

Hurtloam, I am also going thru withdrawal. What did you just go off? For me it was Abilify. Unless you mean withdrawal from a person you had and now don't have or miss. :)

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 8:20 pm

I miss her like you would not believe. :heart: As such I am just making sure she can really breathe.

I just ran into everybody I know/also miss imensely again in no particular order & got a bit hazed over missing some work I delayed. However I along with seemingly half of everybody have been unhazing myself because like we've all been discussing, med withdrawals are just as dangerous as most of the toughest drugs. Ergo no more of me eating those dangerous drugs. Without focus I'm no help to anybody. Also the trouble is mainly this stuff wrecking people physically due to occupying the same chemical channels which otherwise naturally detoxify one's brain. Drugs can invalidate anyone's every emotion & that's been happening everywhere. I follow everyone I know very closely when I know we're all about to be stuck on couches for a week. Love's always there & constantly will be, psych drugs impair emotional thought & remove my whole capacity for internal reasoning. Enough writing out of pain for me lately.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 11:53 pm

Are you okay, cberg? I really hope you aren't offended by this, but you are either 1) playing a prank on us by speaking in mild word salad, 2) explaining something I'm too dumb to understand so I assume it's word salad, or 3) just having a bit of an episode so you're speaking in word salad. LOL.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 12:22 am

:cry:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Higurashi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jul 2017, 2:00 pm

Yes, I still miss that Aspergian girl I encountered from Business Law class. Tried contacting her on Facebook and other social media sites, no luck. She seems MIA. Guess I gotta wait until my next semester begins as that's when I most likely will see her.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 5:49 pm

I miss my friends, not our self-styled enemies. We don't work for the fashion police. :heart:

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 6:04 pm

CharityGoodyGrace wrote:
Hurtloam, I am also going thru withdrawal. What did you just go off? For me it was Abilify. Unless you mean withdrawal from a person you had and now don't have or miss. :)

I mean withdrawl from a person. Not ever experienced medication withdrawal.

I think that the dopamine rush you get from a crush is a bit of a drug like high. When you can't see that person anymore you crave to see them, to hear their voice. But you can't.

I get a bit of a dopamine rush when I see his activity on Facebook. It's stupid. He's really interesting though. He likes all sorts of random things. I want to talk to him about what he thinks about things. Especially because I don't agree with some of those things and I'm curious. I like a good debate.

This is the first time I've met someone in real life that is like the kind of guy I'd meet on this forum.