Do you miss someone right now?

Page 150 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153 ... 170  Next

Eric2971
Raven
Raven

14 Oct 2017, 3:44 pm

Oh god yes!

My boyfriend Jacob was just 25 when he died of a heroin overdose on July 23, 2017. I miss him so badly.

Quetiapine 300mg Morning
Quetiapine 100mg Night
Depakote 1500mg Night
Sertaline 75mg 2xDaily
Bupropion 100mg 2xDaily
Gabapentin 600mg Morning
Gabapentin 300mg Night

Imagine my therapist's embarrassment when it turned out they really were after me.;)

ms.utopia
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Oct 2017, 12:18 am

I miss a friend who have become my lasting crush lol. It seems he
was the one who could understand me well. It is almost nine years since the first time I knew him. We lost contact for years. He changed his phone number. Somehow I wish he would contacted me, yet it was just a wishful thinking.

Even just writing about him right now put tears in my eyes.

Goldilocks
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Nov 2017, 2:46 am

I miss my aunty who died last year. We weren't super close (because I'm not super close to anyone) but she always believed in all my dreams, no matter how far fetched or even out of my depth they were. She was weird and a bit rude by accident but her soul was pure.

I miss thinking my (old) friends were who I thought they were. Ever since I stopped getting high I've really learnt who my real friends are.

I miss my friend Lai. Even though I could call or message, I get too anxious to meet up and I think he gets upset with me.

I miss K from primary school. I should've been nicer to her.

I miss my friend B in Nigeria. I worry about her and her horrible boyfriend and all the drugs she

I miss myself when my sensory issues weren't so bad and I had more self-esteem.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 1:30 pm

I miss my friend who was my best and only friend for 13-14 years. Although i know i mostly just hurt her and gave her bad memories. I seem to do that to everyone i know, like i'm constantly a source of bad energy. I think of the people who knew me and how if they didn't met me they'd have a better life. I can only wish and pray for them now.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 7:54 pm

Yeah I am grieving for my nan, but that's a personal thing and so I'm not about to spill my guts out literally on other people, unless they deserve the outcome for their selfish input. One I'm considering, if the public abuse doesn't stop soon and gets entirely out of hand. I'll hand over the tools to for this job however. Someone who is wondering what the difference is between French punishment and Capital punishment, may find out very soon.
Grown up men from less inferior backgrounds can take it, silly little girls obviously not so. The fairer sex usually sting if they don't get their way, but clearly if someone's ego wants it, they can have it. I mean it, I don't need the casual crap, nor the unplugged s**t from known sources getting away with it again.

Glenn1
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Dec 2017, 12:25 am

Yes. She is the most beautiful girl i have ever met.
She got married two years before.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2017, 12:49 am

My ex H quite a bit. I do see him daily but I mean the relationship. He was abusive at times, but not violent, and I haven't shared the extent of it with anyone.

We had good times and would work through everything except one (his mom / my kid)

I understand him completely and he understands me completely, and he has a lot of issues especially related to his mom, who persistently aggravates them.
My unvocalized anger at his psychopathic mother for trying to murder our (autistic) son is what really tipped it into irredeemable territory and ultimately ruined our marriage.
As he, instead of acknowledging it, continuously projected it onto me or others. Anyone but her.

I really feel mad that someone like that, a rich, spoiled, narcissistic woman treated like a queen by me throughout, could have messed up a family so completely.

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Jan 2018, 6:44 pm

I miss the girl I've been in a relationship with (and known for the last couple of years) and love a hell of a lot... well, long story short, she had emotional problems and lashed out at me a lot but she had reasons to that I won't go in to, and to put it generally, that behaviour made me react negatively and I think I managed to annoy her because she said some nasty stuff to me and hasn't talked to me since. That was, what, maybe around Christmas, a day or two beforehand? I miss her a lot already, I just want to hug her right now and ask what's wrong.

Avalon1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Jan 2018, 7:46 pm

A girl I met at church 5 years ago, I don't recall her name. I haven't spoken with a girl in 5 years so I flashback to her in my memory when I feel lonely.

moknin
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Jan 2018, 10:16 am

Yes. She was my classmate in a night course. She's a talented artist, and since I also draw stuffs we started to have feeling for each other. Sadly, I said something stupid behind her back which she quickly found out, and it kinda ended everything before anything ever started. At first I tried to make things up, but one scorn led to another and then after a series of hate exchange we unfriended each other on social network. By then the night course was over, so it didn't take long before we unfriended each other in real life too. I always miss her though. To this day I still check up her Facebook and watch her artworks. It pains me how my own stupidity ruined a relationship that was so close to have a successful start, and how it made someone who was so similar to me personality-wise hate me forever.

I am truly sorry, Evy.

ilnja
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Jan 2018, 11:12 pm

Yes. I miss Sammie.

ilnja
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Jan 2018, 11:19 pm

BirdInFlight wrote:
I miss just having a friend to properly "hang out with." Many years ago I managed to have that kind of friend, a few of them more or less serially I suppose. But my life now doesn't have anyone like that.

I mean the kind of friend who I feel close enough to them, that, if they come over, you know you are both going to just have however long to just shoot the breeze, have a few beverages and snacks, maybe watch some TV or a movie, and just talk, philosophize, just ramble.

I have been fortunate enough to have a person like that in my life at one time or another, and it's a great feeling. It's a relaxed feeling, like your time hanging out is "endless" and doesn't have to be rushed or curtailed even though someone IS going home at some point, lol.

These days even the couple of friends I have who sometimes come to visit me in my apartment, only hang out for a scant hour before making their excuses and being on their way. Any conversations never get to that "deep" place -- because it's like there's never going to be enough time for that. Nobody in my life now can just "hang out" anymore with that sense of an open, flexible time scale. Everyone seems to have something better to do in very short order, and no time for me.

I'm not the biggest socializer but I've still none the less been capable of having at least one friend at a time with whom I'm comfortable enough that we can talk for hours together. But I have no friends now who feel that way about me.

I constantly feel a disatisfaction with my conversations with anyone now, because they are quick, shallow ones because everyone doesn't have the time for more than that. I hate shallow, brief, chit chat conversations or social visits. I miss the deeper talks.

So, I miss that person, whomever they would be.

You are seeking connection. I am, too. I feel the same way. My closest friends all live far away and I've just isolated so much here where I am that I feel most of my friendships have turned into acquaintances. I too, desire the sort of friend you described.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2018, 11:54 am

I miss my childhood friends from Ohio, I think about how they are doing in their lives without me, and how much they miss me.

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on January 24, 2018)

Theamazinggeek
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Jan 2018, 2:39 pm

Bout 3, 4 years ago i broke off with the love of my life. She was a lot of what i wanted in life.it was my fault. ( no joke, no guilty concience. It was my fault. I made major mistakes that cost in the end.) We broke mutually. Ever january till feb 15 my heart breaks. I cry. Every 29th i cry harder.

"Im search of answers, new marvels, and new questions to ask."

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 3:14 pm

I miss myself three years ago; I was a much happier person then.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2018, 11:23 am

Johnny Carson and Ed McMahon

Now proficient in ChatGPT!