Do you miss someone right now?

Page 131 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134 ... 170  Next

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2015, 11:31 pm

Yes. My best and only friend, Thea.

yogiB1
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Jul 2015, 3:22 pm

Yes, the man that I've grown to love. He is no longer in my life. :cry:

trippnorris
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Jul 2015, 1:25 pm

I miss a girl I have known since she was little. She's 18 now and I am much older, but I feel a connection with her that I have never felt for a girl before. I don't know what it is, but something tells me she is "the one" someday. We don't talk much at all and I miss her everyday.

devilschild
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Jul 2015, 9:49 pm

Yes. She was a girl I dated when I went to college. She's someone that really made a difference in my life. She had to moved to Florida to continue schooling. I miss everything about her, her blue eyes , smile, laugh, sense of humor. She was very pretty (out of my league, I don't know what she saw in me). At least once a day, we'd meet in the parking lot, maybe smoke a few bowls in my car, and sit there talking for sometimes up to 3 hours. We talked to each other about EVERYTHING. I told her about times in my life that only my life long friends know. 7 months have passed and I still think about her quite often, I've even seen her in my dreams on a few occasions which made the rest of those nights sleepless. I remember our last night together. She said I was the most unique, inspiring, and funniest person she's ever known. That I was someone she could truly be an individual with. I couldn't think of much to respond with because no one ever really said anything like that to me. Now when I think back, there's so , so, so much more I wanted to say to her but I couldn't of the words to say at that time. That night, she gave me a painting she made of me. (and she is a very talented painter, that was one of the first things that made me fall for her). It's a painting of me playing guitar, a joint hanging out of my mouth and flames in the background. I still have it locked in a safe in my room. I sometimes take it out and reminise. Sometimes brings a tear to my eye. All I hope for her is to be happy.

theoneandonly
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Jul 2015, 7:05 am

Yes, i miss someone very much.My heart is broken in thousand pieces and no i don't come over this, never.I live from day to day in fact my life is over in a way.I still hear of him almost everyday and the strange thing is he misses me too.It's a long story and it's real.My relation with a famous film star who is a man just like everyone and yes sometimes it happens. :cry:

arjay
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Jul 2015, 9:23 am

Yes, I do. She now has a boyfriend and I never courted her when I had the chance.

arnoldmcguire335
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Jul 2015, 8:52 pm

My friend who moved out of Fairfield, and now lives in Esparto.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2015, 8:57 pm

I miss my youth.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 6:15 am

Me too.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

02 Aug 2015, 6:27 am

I miss my Mom. She passed ten years ago and I'm functional again, of course. Lately I'm troubled and I keep thinking I'm going to phone her. She was the world's greatest listener, before the Alzheimer's. She always walked a mile in my shoes, she wanted to understand from my point of view, and her face and voice reflected how I felt. She'd listen for ages. Then she'd feed me. Then she'd ask if I want advice, no rush. Her advice came as gentle questions, like "Do you think ..."

Am I having another round of grieving? Or just being needy and Mom's the best hook? Of course I have to shut up and carry on but I was hoping for a psychological short-cut.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 8:21 am

Claradoon wrote:
I miss my Mom. She passed ten years ago and I'm functional again, of course. Lately I'm troubled and I keep thinking I'm going to phone her. She was the world's greatest listener, before the Alzheimer's. She always walked a mile in my shoes, she wanted to understand from my point of view, and her face and voice reflected how I felt. She'd listen for ages. Then she'd feed me. Then she'd ask if I want advice, no rush. Her advice came as gentle questions, like "Do you think ..."

Am I having another round of grieving? Or just being needy and Mom's the best hook? Of course I have to shut up and carry on but I was hoping for a psychological short-cut.

I think you're wonderful! My Ma's my best friend. What you said makes me want to cry. I don't ever want to think what it will be like without my Ma.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

misfit2
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Aug 2015, 8:50 pm

Yes I miss my boyfriend...
We've been having a year apart to sort our selves out so we can be ok in the future.
We love each other loads but stuff got in the way .
I'm not diagnosed with aspergers he is.
I wish I was cos I've had all probs he's had in his past an that is why we connected 6 years ago.I never met anyone who could understand me like he does.and he says same. :heart:
I had hard time believing that he loved me in past but tonight I know he does .
:heart:
Just trying to get through xxx:-). :-/

mahendar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Aug 2015, 6:58 am

Not exactly but feeling missing my ex when I feel lonely.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2015, 8:33 pm

I miss someone that I particularly like interacting with, in the Off The Wall/Games Forum, since I haven't crossed paths with him in the past couple of days.

pokeycat
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Aug 2015, 2:31 pm

I miss no one.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2015, 10:42 pm

Yes, I miss Nadia :(

Even though it's been five years now since I last saw her, I still have her number, but she's moved on with her life. She was the best friend I ever had (we met in college), a person who had the most beautiful, kind-hearted nature imaginable.

Oh well. As long as she is happy, that's what matters.