Do you miss someone right now?

Page 149 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152 ... 170  Next

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jul 2017, 10:15 pm

Higurashi wrote:
Yes, I still miss that Aspergian girl I encountered from Business Law class. Tried contacting her on Facebook and other social media sites, no luck. She seems MIA. Guess I gotta wait until my next semester begins as that's when I most likely will see her.

i've never met one,but hopefully i will

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2017, 10:35 am

Yes, and it doesn't even really make sense.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2017, 10:44 am

I always miss Racheypie when she's off the grid at some Gothic mansion or something...

MrBear
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Aug 2017, 4:23 am

I miss a dear friend who I have not spoken with since Christmas 2012. There was a desire to be more than friends but circumstance and such can be quite the barrier to things of that sort. I have never stopped missing her despite the four and a half years that have passed.

Caesar
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Sep 2017, 4:57 pm

saw a really pretty girl at the bicycle parking lot from college today, I said hi to her and she said hi back and now I can't get her out of my mind :heart:

Enceladus
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Sep 2017, 7:49 pm

This may sound strange but I miss someone like the girl cat character from the animated comic/game "Prequel" (I,m not allowed to post a link to it here apparently, not enough posts yet...)

I have spent the past days binge reading it and I felt like I really could relate to this characters personality and issues dealing with life and people around her. It's just a stupid fantasy I know... I guess I just want to find someone a bit similar to myself whatever that might me. But people are hard... All my relationships have been complicated and lacking, usually full of stress and anxiety. I just want a quiet easy going relationship without all the drama that comes with NT people. It has to be an Aspie girl i guess, those are the only people I seem to comfortably get along with. someone quiet and introverted, a book loving person into games and comics, something along those lines.

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

27 Sep 2017, 11:52 am

9/15/012.that's when me & my girlfriend met (she was developmentally disabled) :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: .5 months after we got back together,she F****** dumps me i F****** had so much hatred for her,it emotionally sent me over the edge :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: , i became resentful about all things love involving relationships,romance,sex & seeing every other cute couple out on the street :x :x :x :x :x :x .in a star wars kind of way,i succumbed to that kind of dark side :x :x :x :x :x :x .i started hoping to see every cute couple's lovelife suffer the same way mine did :x :x :x :x :x including the ones of friends (Adult Program Buddies) :x :x :x :x :x :x & not the ones of family,based on the negative perception of NT Women & Girls about how severely awkward i appear to them romantically & socially & hating them for it :x :x :x :x :x :x.i'm also better off single from it,because i"m hearing things that there are NT Women & Girls that have boyfriends or spouses with AS.that is Bull****.all straight-up Bull**** :x :x :x :x :x :x

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2017, 11:21 am

I don't miss him but I am thinking about him.

I daydream hard so that's enough to make it feel like you're here.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2017, 1:36 pm

I miss my carefree (if not explosive) childhood self, with their vibrantly optimistic outlook on life and talent for pranking people.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2017, 9:45 pm

Yes

MarissaKay
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Oct 2017, 10:04 pm

I miss my kitty cat, Flower. When I first got her, I was 7 years old. She passed away when I was 21 (she was in my life for literally 2/3 of it at that point).

We were very close and we both needed the other. Best example of that was the time that I came back from my first two-week vacation since moving out of my parents' home. My mom temporarily took Flower in while I was gone, so she wouldn't be totally alone in my apartment, but then took her back on the day I was coming home. When I walked in, Flower squealed as if someone picked her up and squeezed her as hard as they could! Then, she didn't let me out of her sight for days. I couldn't even close any door if she wasn't in the room with me, or else she would howl until she saw me again.

It was kind of funny; My mom took very good care of Flower and spoiled her rotten while I was gone, but this cat was completely miserable without me there. Naturally, I gave her lots of treats and attention to make it up to her. I've debated about getting another cat, since it's been a couple of years, but I worry that I'll compare the new kitty to Flower constantly. It wouldn't be right to impose that on a completely different animal.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 5:50 am

The very people I live with because of work demands - like living in a house of strangers. We never see one another even though we live under the same roof. It's weird. Very uncomfortable BUT at least I have the cat - reliable and always under foot. :) :heart:

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 12:24 am

Yes, but I'm supposed to let go and move on.

My love life is a constant cycle of:
'Hes just not that into you. Let go and move on.'

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 8:19 am

I miss just having a friend to properly "hang out with." Many years ago I managed to have that kind of friend, a few of them more or less serially I suppose. But my life now doesn't have anyone like that.

I mean the kind of friend who I feel close enough to them, that, if they come over, you know you are both going to just have however long to just shoot the breeze, have a few beverages and snacks, maybe watch some TV or a movie, and just talk, philosophize, just ramble.

I have been fortunate enough to have a person like that in my life at one time or another, and it's a great feeling. It's a relaxed feeling, like your time hanging out is "endless" and doesn't have to be rushed or curtailed even though someone IS going home at some point, lol.

These days even the couple of friends I have who sometimes come to visit me in my apartment, only hang out for a scant hour before making their excuses and being on their way. Any conversations never get to that "deep" place -- because it's like there's never going to be enough time for that. Nobody in my life now can just "hang out" anymore with that sense of an open, flexible time scale. Everyone seems to have something better to do in very short order, and no time for me.

I'm not the biggest socializer but I've still none the less been capable of having at least one friend at a time with whom I'm comfortable enough that we can talk for hours together. But I have no friends now who feel that way about me.

I constantly feel a disatisfaction with my conversations with anyone now, because they are quick, shallow ones because everyone doesn't have the time for more than that. I hate shallow, brief, chit chat conversations or social visits. I miss the deeper talks.

So, I miss that person, whomever they would be.

EscapingTheCrowd
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Oct 2017, 11:28 pm

I don't know if I miss her, but I've been thinking about her. I don't know if "miss" is the right word for the emotions I feel. When I look at her picture dread fills me. But when I think about her...I feel love. I'm not sure if she ever loved me or just made me imagine that she did. I wish that I could talk to her and explain. I wish that she would talk to me and explain.
I wish there was something that I could do so that I could interact with her again. She might be done with me though. She might never want to see me again.

Eric2971
Raven
Raven

14 Oct 2017, 3:44 pm

Oh god yes!

My boyfriend Jacob was just 25 when he died of a heroin overdose on July 23, 2017. I miss him so badly.

Quetiapine 300mg Morning
Quetiapine 100mg Night
Depakote 1500mg Night
Sertaline 75mg 2xDaily
Bupropion 100mg 2xDaily
Gabapentin 600mg Morning
Gabapentin 300mg Night

Imagine my therapist's embarrassment when it turned out they really were after me.;)