Do you miss someone right now?

Page 130 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 ... 170  Next

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2015, 6:30 pm

I miss my cat, Chubs. :(

arnoldmcguire335
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Apr 2015, 2:21 pm

Missing both the girl I befriended at iHop who now don't want to see me because she has a BF, and the cosplaying girl I'm friends with who shut me out of nowhere. Right now on the 11th (?) day of hurting and depression. :(

lyzpg
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Apr 2015, 1:01 pm

I miss my best friend. Haven't seen him in months, even though we text frequently. :(

jhimmichael
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Apr 2015, 1:55 am

YES! i miss my exgilrfriend so much...our dating moments and at the same time having conversation with her while we smoke POT.

Double_Stuffed_Oreo_Girl
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Apr 2015, 9:26 am

I miss this one friend that I had, he was really great, caring and funny..then it fell apart. Lol..aspergers. But I still miss him.

ceaaa
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Apr 2015, 12:43 pm

i can't even begin to explain how MUCH i miss this guy. it's a bit ridiculous. i want to talk about it, but i know that i just have to push on and keep my s*it together. which i can and will. but WOW, i saw this thread and just laughed

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Apr 2015, 5:35 am

I really miss my ex, I haven't been able to stop thinking about her lately - last night I woke up from a dream about her and I just cried cuz it's the most contact I've had with her since I broke up last Nov/Dec. To be honest I feel like I still love her. She won't reply to my messages and I don't know why exactly. We were together for like 1.5 years. I feel like I'm going crazy, I've seriously contemplated getting the train five hours down just to be near to her because nothing else in the world seems so important to me, but to her it seems like I might as well be dead.

sagarverma
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 May 2015, 12:36 am

I miss someone special each and every time... It's like unforgettable

yondoloki
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 May 2015, 7:09 pm

I miss all the friends I have had throughout my life. I'm good at getting friends, rubbish at staying in contact. But I remember them all.

Some honorary mentions are:

My first best friend Josefine from kindergarden. I moved to a new town, had sparce contact with her for some years after, but we grew appart when she hit puberty.
My second best friend Dennis from the lower grades. He moved. I never saw him again. Still wonder how he is doing.
Terese, friend from the lower grades. She moved too.
Laura, James, Amalie, Johanne, Maria. Met them one week in a summer on a writers cause. They taught me I was not the only weird specimen on earth.

Sofie, best friend in my last three years of public school and some years beyond. Taught me it was okay to say stop. Showed me the world of manga, and made me realize what my goal in life is. Stress and depression got me and we feel appart.

Morten, met in College, I think (Danish school system Is a bit different, but I think college is about the same as our HF). He kept my spirit up in classes. We could probably have become good friends if I had tried a bit harder.

Marie. The best friend I have ever had. We met in the lower grades, but never considered each other friends since we both were miserable. Years later we met again in I think the Danish equivalent of high school (gymnasium), and started being friends. More years later, we decide to move in together, because neither of us are doing great on our own. Big mistake. Two people trying to save each other from drowning doesn't work very well. After a year she moves together with her newly found boyfriend, and I'm on my own again. She taught me how to act, to dress, kept giving me tips and guidelines.
I have only met her a couple of times since then, and the visits always feel awkard. I miss how much fun we could have together. How we could laugh at our own misfortunes, and make everything be a bit brighter.

Sorry, that was a lot of people.

Without love and disarming beauty
- Tuomas Holopainen, Nightwish

Hypnotized
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Jun 2015, 7:07 am

I miss my friendship with someone I got in a fight with last week. Hopefully she'll see that I had absolutely no intention to hurt her.

nouedis
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Jun 2015, 3:14 pm

I don't necessarily miss someone...but I do miss certain things and moments and people. I wish I could just go back and re-do everything and anything. My life would be a lot better at the moment or I'd be content with it and my decisions.

nouedis

16 Jun 2015, 2:20 pm

I truly do miss someone at the moment, but knowing her she doesn't miss me. Or think about me or care for me. Kind of funny how when one thing doesn't go according to plan everything else has to shift and change for whatever apparent reason it may be. Gotta love the universe and its weird way of thinking and showing you happiness in the end.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 10:22 am

I miss my new Aspie friend, Chris, that I had been talking to everyday for the last two months. He said he knew me more than anyone else in his life because we were texting each other and he had a photographic memory and retained every word I said - he even told me word for word everything I had told him about me (and I thought he wasn't listening to me). :) We had exchanged pictures of ourselves and our cats and I had even told my Ma about him which means he's really important to me. He's going through some hard times now about some things that happened when he was young and is seeing a therapist. The therapist had him stop some of his meds and it went downhill from there - his texts got fewer and fewer and I could tell he was getting more depressed. Then the texts just stopped. I kept texting for two weeks and finally just left a text about how special he is to me and that I will always be available to him for when he wants me back in his life again. He is so special to me. I hope he is safe and comes back into my life soon.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2015, 1:08 am

Not a single person and it feels great strangely, I feel free and unbound

GumboShrimp
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Jun 2015, 10:33 am

I miss this girl I used to be really close with. A muslim girl from Mali, we got really close cause she liked that I started an intercultural society at my old uni.

we slowly drifted apart.. but I miss her

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2015, 11:31 pm

Yes. My best and only friend, Thea.