Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Do you believe the 9/11 commission report to be true & accurate?
Yes 33%  33%  [ 6 ]
No 50%  50%  [ 9 ]
Undecided 17%  17%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 18

Lyca
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Aug 2011, 7:01 am

I'm curious as to what people in the autistic community think about this & the events surrounding 9/11. What's your opinion?

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2011, 7:40 am

Islamic terrorism predates 9/11 and has persisted since. Occam's razor seems to have this covered.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2011, 7:44 am

I agree with the above poster.

johansen
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Aug 2011, 8:15 am

That nice little story left more questions than answers, doesn't even mention one, one hundredth of the stuff that happened that day.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2011, 9:22 am

Question: Does the phrase "Islamic Terrorist" contain one word or two words?

ruveyn

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2011, 9:26 am

ruveyn wrote:

ruveyn

Not all Muslims are terrorists.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2011, 9:29 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
ruveyn wrote:

ruveyn

I take it you mean the phrase contains two words.

I divide the active male Islamic population into three classes: 1. Those who have committed acts of terrorism , 2. Those who have not yet committed acts of terrorism, 3 those who are not really very religious.

ruveyn

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2011, 9:34 am

ruveyn wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
ruveyn wrote:

ruveyn

I divide the active male Islamic population into three classes: 1. Those who have committed acts of terrorism , 2. Those who have not yet committed acts of terrorism, 3 those who are not really very religious.

ruveyn

Hi everyone! I'm just going to waltz into you thread and be a complete as*hole. Hope you don't mind.

ruveyn

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2011, 9:38 am

A. I have not read the said report, nor do I expect to.

B. Such a report written by serious academics would necessarily contain holes and errors, given the facts of humanity and the qualityof the evidence available.

C. Such a report written by journalists would necessarily contain holes, errors, exaggerations, nonneutral language and halftruths and would be much more exciting.

D. Such a report written by politicians [not only proferssionals, but the politically minded] would necessarily contain holes, errors, exaggerations, nonneutral language and halftruths and propaganda.

E. What is truth? I do NOT believe Pilate was jomking. God knows.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2011, 9:40 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
ruveyn wrote:

ruveyn

ruveyn

Hi everyone! I'm just going to waltz into you thread and be a complete as*hole. Hope you don't mind.

ruveyn

I don't appreciate having my nom d'plume counterfeited.

To moderator. Warn this person.

ruveyn

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2011, 9:45 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:

We forgive you.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

laffhaqq
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 Sep 2011, 6:00 am

This has to be a joke, because even the majority of the members of the 9/11 Commission don't believe the report!

Senator Max Cleland resigned from it because "It is a national scandal." His words.
Thomas Keane, Lee Hamilton, John Lehman, and Timothy Roemer all expressed their absolute doubt to the veracity of the report.

Here's a choice quote from the Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission, John Farmer - "I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described .... The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years.... This is not spin. This is not true."

Ever heard of Sibel Edmonds, anybody? Anybody?! Alan Sabrosky, David Ray Griffin, Neils Harrit, Stephen Jones, Richard Gage, anybody? ANYONE??? Research some damned facts!
Nanoscopic super-thermitic compounds embedded in a fancy nanoscopic carbon matrix, found in EVERY dust sample tested from NYC that day and in the following weeks? HMMM.....

For a bunch of Asperger's folks, I'm not seeing too much of that stunning intellect and focused research. Maybe I'm the only one that makes use of this condition. After all, I harbor no ill will towards humanity. And I'm a Muslim, too. Fancy that, ruveyn? Did your head just explode?
9/11 is amateur hour in the long run for picking apart horses**t, mythological narratives; genuinely ridiculous that people try to perpetuate or defend the baseless and absurd official account of the events.

But leave it to some jackass, zionist hasbarat like ruveyn to amp up not only the ridiculous mythology (must be an expert XD), but also the hysterical Islamophobia. And if you call BS on any of it, get ready for the anti-semite label to be flung at you hard. Good thing there are enough folks these days with their wits about them to realize that being called an anti-semite doesn't mean squat anymore - the old shoot-and-cry tactic has worn off it's welcome thanks to the dog and pony show put upon the world by israhell. I just hope for the sake of Allah that when it becomes widely understood that those same turds who were whoopin' it up dancing and flickin' their Bics over in New Jersey actually were directly involved in the demolition of those three skyscrapers, along with their mural van buddies, and the loose-lipped guys in Gomel Chesed Cemetary, that none of the actual God-fearing, Torah-following Jews in this nation and/or worldwide are victims of what will be described as blowback.

Zionists did it, and it is pretty cut-and-dry at this point. Note the desperation on behalf of their little proxy government to suppress any inquiry into the events of 9/11.

The first responders weren't even allowed to participate or speak on site at the 10 year anniversary.
The whole thing is a big, sick f*****g joke.

Brought to you by Johnny Pollard and the USS Liberty Strafing Squadron, have a nice day America! Enjoy the servitude to a resource-free, tiny nation of pathological, nuclear-armed sociopaths with the worst superiority complex in the history of mankind. Be sure to overlook their well-documented history of espionage against America, and of course turn the other cheek when they kill your citizens and military personnel, then falsely attribute it to other groups.

Jazakum Allahu khairan everyone - I sincerely hope, insha'Allah, that all of you poor sleeping people wake up before this gets any worse. Because this is the worst Twilight Zone episode ever. 8O

Get me out of this country. The air is thick with arrested development.

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2011, 6:59 am

The whole 9/11 investigation was branded a half-baked farce from day one. The worst domestic terrorist attack in US history had barely a shoestring budget and much "evidence" was disposed of with nobody running tests that were standard for structural failure investigations. There was no surprise that the report parroted the party line of what supposedly happened.

No, I don't believe the report.

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2011, 9:08 am

It is clear that a terrorist group performed the attacks. What I sometimes wonder is whether it really was alqaeda. I remember that day that there were plenty of groups that took credit for the attacks.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2011, 10:10 am

I don't believe anything the government publishes. I also believe the WTC attack was an Islamic operation from the git-go.

ruveyn

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2011, 11:13 am

someone called for a moderator?

ruveyn: you are expected to participate in these discussions without disparaging all muslims in the process. i sugget that if you want to avoid a personal attack, you will want to avoid posting an offensive comment that provokes other members. when you characterise all muslims as terrorists, it violates the following rule (bolded):

Quote:
===================
WrongPlanet Rules
===================

Conduct
-----------
The following activities are unacceptable on WrongPlanet:

1. Posting offensive language, comments, video, or images. Unacceptable content includes swearing; racist, sexist, homophobic language; behavior intended to provoke or belittle other members; violent or sexually demeaning content; sexual fetish; and discussion of excretory function. Posting graphic images or videos of people or animals being harmed is prohibited.

DarthMetaKnight, it is not acceptable to state or imply that another member is behaving like an as*hole. it violates the following rule:

Quote:
2. Personal attacks.
This includes insinuation, ridicule and personal insults, regardless of whether direct or indirect. Attacking an opinion, belief or philosophy is acceptable, but attacking the person making the comments is not.

i trust that both of you can carry on this debate without breaking any further rules. thank you for your cooperation.